Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28266 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by mm7: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thanks kingsley,
can you ask your friend if he started from level 1, before moving into 2,
or he started from 2
and also i have completed the assessment for l2, and i have not gotten feedback for close to two weeks now
are they still recruiting for L2?

Thanks for your kind reply.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
mm7:
Thanks kingsley,
can you ask your friend if he started from level 1, before moving into 2,
or he started from 2
and also i have completed the assessment for l2, and i have not gotten feedback for close to two weeks now
are they still recruiting for L2?

Thanks for your kind reply.
I can confirm he started from L2. We both got recruited the same month. He started one week earlier than myself.
We also belong to the same team, of newbies still being trained. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by anathemiamia(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I can confirm he started from L2. We both got recruited the same month. He started one week earlier than myself.
We also belong to the same team, of newbies still being trained. grin grin grin

saw him on LinkedIn
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by NwaTheBabe: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Hahahahahahaha, Abeg nor kill me with laughter.

You're good to go, na to begin sama prayer naim remain oh... cheesy cheesy

Hmmm...Ndi Versata ooo...Hian

This kain application IN PROCESS status na wa wa ooo

ah ah...over 10 working days now and counting, but we still be like lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
NwaTheBabe:

Hmmm...Ndi Versata ooo...Hian

This kain application IN PROCESS status na wa wa ooo

ah ah...over 10 working days now and counting, but we still be like lipsrsealed undecided
Now we are three on the team.

Another L2... his CV on Linkedin is intimidating cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by NwaTheBabe: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided cry
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2015
This in process is too long oh.nawao

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Versata recruits software developers all year round.
The role up there, I havn't seen it. Kindly post the link so that others can view.
Versata doesn't pay per month, what you see there is the cumulative you would earn if you work for a year.
thats about $15/hr rate. The same they will pay for a front-end developer.

Secondly I think that opportunity is for gteam, but if you have extensive administrative skills or customer service management skills then the below link might just be for you.

https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/j?page_num=1&locationType=Y&f_C=3606&trk=careers_promo_module_see_jobs

Lovely day peeps

U know, i stand very much corrected, but,im not really sure what u are trying to get at by saying the oppprtunity is for gteam, are u trying to discourage people from applying? Then again, the vacancy is very much on d jobvite site. Dnt know how to attach d link, if not, would have done it already.... For those interested , go thru d jobvite.com/login and see d job there, the L1 agent is still very much on, i got to find that out just now, cuz its on d site too....applied for both, and received d passwords and all for both, but planning to go for d executive scheduler cuz i know next to nothing abt IT.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by mm7: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2015
@kingsley , this L2 guys do they work full time?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
exotiqueify:

U know, i stand very much corrected, but,im not really sure what u are trying to get at by saying the oppprtunity is for gteam, are u trying to discourage people from applying? Then again, the vacancy is very much on d jobvite site. Dnt know how to attach d link, if not, would have done it already.... For those interested , go thru d jobvite.com/login and see d job there, the L1 agent is still very much on, i got to find that out just now, cuz its on d site too....applied for both, and received d passwords and all for both, but planning to go for d executive scheduler cuz i know next to nothing abt IT.

Far from discouraging anyone.

If the opportunity is still on jobvite then it's still on. This application cycle is out, doesn't mean it will not start again, like I said, they recruit all year round, because people keep being brought in. it's a large software company, and they are expanding on a massive scale, so expect more opportunities. Just didn't want peeps to conclude that since they havn't been invited further, that will be the end. I just got lucky to be part of this batch that's all.

Am sure soon some guys would receive update. That's as much as I can say about the entire process.

Let me advice, if you ever get into the trial week, please kindly get ready for data consumption like crazy, I started before I realized. So beware of that and prepare accordingly. Nigeria is not fair for remote work, but if you complete the trial week, you won't remember the amount you spent on data again grin grin

Wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
mm7:
@kingsley , this L2 guys do they work full time?

Yes everyone works fulltime, but you are allowed to work part time, pending when you leave your current job.
If you can combine both jobs, that will be fine, but make no mistake, the job is tasking, and you would really enjoy "being in IT"
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by NwaTheBabe: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015

pls which one is gteam again ooo

and how much of the 40hr week(early afternoon to late evening) could one combine with a full time 9ja job?

abi is it more like, achieve ur 40hrs/wk any which way n get paid? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
NwaTheBabe:

pls which one is gteam again ooo

and how much of the 40hr week(early afternoon to late evening) could one combine with a full time 9ja job?

abi is it more like, achieve ur 40hrs/wk any which way n get paid? shocked lipsrsealed

Leave gteam for now. Lets not confuse ourselves.

It's 40hr per week full time.

Sorry you might not be able to combine it with a job in Nigeria. It's serious 8hrs of committed time per day from monday through friday.
And you are properly monitored to ensure you don't play tricks.

Work can quickly become fun, if you have a passion for IT, otherwise don't bother you won't survive the trail week, except you are really into it.

It's really like your regular 9-5 job in Nigeria here. Just that you have to work during US east central time.

2 Likes

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by mm7: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
@kingsley
are u paid hourly or at the end of the month and is it in dollars?

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Leave gteam for now. Lets not confuse ourselves.

It's 40hr per week full time.

Sorry you might not be able to combine it with a job in Nigeria. It's serious 8hrs of committed time per day from monday through friday.
And you are properly monitored to ensure you don't play tricks.

Work can quickly become fun, if you have a passion for IT, otherwise don't bother you won't survive the trail week, except you are really into it.

It's really like your regular 9-5 job in Nigeria here. Just that you have to work during US east central time.

Please i rily dnt understand dis ur timing, u are saying its 8-hrs a day but converting d 8am-6pm, to local time, we have 1pm-11pm, thats loke 10-11 hrs, could u explain??
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
mm7:
@kingsley

Kingsley, plz repky dis? And how ling does dis payoneer card get to Nigeria after being ordered??
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
exotiqueify:

Please i rily dnt understand dis ur timing, u are saying its 8-hrs a day but converting d 8am-6pm, to local time, we have 1pm-11pm, thats loke 10-11 hrs, could u explain??

Company time is 8am to 6pm EST converted to 1pm to 11pm GMT+1

You are required to work 8hrs, within the company time. Meaning you have two hours of break which you can schedule as you like.
So you can work for 8hrs straight and take your break and close, or any way you wish.

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
exotiqueify:

Kingsley, plz repky dis? And how ling does dis payoneer card get to Nigeria after being ordered??

Get to the trial week first. You will know the payment schedule. Am not at liberty to divulge in a public forum.
Payoneer ships the card to your address within one month of being ordered.
You don't need Versata to open a payoneer account.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
mm7:
@kingsley

Am afraid I am not at liberty to divulge certain information anymore.

You will get a complete company policy/information and confidentiality clause when you get in.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Get to the trial week first. You will know the payment schedule. Am not at liberty to divulge in a public forum.
Payoneer ships the card to your address within one month of being ordered.
You don't need Versata to open a payoneer account.

ohk, sorry for d typos. . .tanx tho
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by NwaTheBabe: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eeh...I guess i could chip in a 'lil sumfin here...Currently it's Summer in the U.S, so since we might be lucky enuf to e considered for the role, we'll have to observe same smmer times. This is because there are much more longer days than nights over there, hence the extra 2 or 3hrs+ time difference (in addition to standard GMT +6 hrs) shocked shocked shocked

Abi Baba @KingslyInfo i lie

Meanwhile, Versata abeg naa cry lipsrsealed
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
My own payoneer card arrived in less tan 3weeks
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
NwaTheBabe:
Eeh...I guess i could chip in a 'lil sumfin here...Currently it's Summer in the U.S, so since we might be lucky enuf to e considered for the role, we'll have to observe same smmer times. This is because there are much more longer days than nights over there, hence the extra 2 or 3hrs+ time difference (in addition to standard GMT +6 hrs) shocked shocked shocked

Abi Baba @KingslyInfo i lie

Meanwhile, Versata abeg naa cry lipsrsealed

This your analysis funny i swear
According to US EST (East standard time)

During daylight savings it's GMT -5hrs difference(March to November) am not too sure of this.
otherwise it's GMT -4hrs

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
stepo707:
My own payoneer card arrived in less tan 3weeks

Nipost has decided to eat my own.

I had to use DHL to order a second card. $50 was the cost cry cry

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Versata recruits software developers all year round.
The role up there, I havn't seen it. Kindly post the link so that others can view.
Versata doesn't pay per month, what you see there is the cumulative you would earn if you work for a year.
thats about $15/hr rate. The same they will pay for a front-end developer.

Secondly I think that opportunity is for gteam, but if you have extensive administrative skills or customer service management skills then the below link might just be for you.

https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/j?page_num=1&locationType=Y&f_C=3606&trk=careers_promo_module_see_jobs

Lovely day peeps
My mistake, i think d opening of Executive french scheduler is from Aurea,cuz i got a msg from the recruiting team and it was signed, Aurea recruiting team . .Tanx
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
exotiqueify:

My mistake, i think d opening of Executive french scheduler is from Aurea,cuz i got a msg from the recruiting team and it was signed, Aurea recruiting team . .Tanx

Trilogy group - Parent company
Versata - Provides customer support services
Gdev - Develops Software
Aurea - Customized business solutions.

There are many roles, but their standards are high, and the model is the same.

Trilogy is transforming the future of software companies, opening up opportunities for third world countries.

If you got the skills and drive, keep applying to any role you fit into. Someday you would get in.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by exotiqueify(f): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi Kingsley, please is it necessary to do the tests consecutively one after d other or we can spread it out between days seeing that we have 7days to attempt it? plz reply asap. . .
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ryd3(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2015
hello guys, just stumbled across this thread. my application is still IN PROGRESS from the 16th of June. Do i still remain positive? secondly, by calculating a dollar at N200, the expected salary is N288,000, enough to make a banker change his mind. I would be more than willing to apply a with my present Phd programme im running. However my concerns are
1. The terms of service, are they on contract or permanent staff basis
2. Am i going to be entitled to leave and off days or unpaid leave
3. Job security; can one just be sacked at will or is there a HR process?

I know this is a mouthful, but before i leave my present job for this(if it clicks) i need to be sure what im getting into

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by cammyjr(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
ryd3:
hello guys, just stumbled across this thread. my application is still IN PROGRESS from the 16th of June. Do i still remain positive? secondly, by calculating a dollar at N200, the expected salary is N288,000, enough to make a banker change his mind. I would be more than willing to apply a with my present Phd programme im running. However my concerns are
I know this is a mouthful, but before i leave my present job for this(if it clicks) i need to be sure what im getting into

were you contacted by the recruiter and have you taken the different tests yet ?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by cammyjr(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi Kingsleyinfo Thank you for your valuable information so far. I applied last week and concluded the test too. About how long does it take to get a response after that. Thanks
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ryd3(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
were you contacted by the recruiter and have you taken the different tests yet ? [/quote]

I took the test but not yet contacted

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
ryd3:

Before you complete the trial week, my guess is, you would have known your options.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sabbat: A Friend Turns Down A Job Opportunity / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.