Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,651 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) (3728 Views)

Watch Video : An Shs Secondary School Girl Rapped By Her Classmates / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by exlink10(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
The woman expecting to give birth to a big baby anytime from now told an online news outlet that a 400lb wild pig (boar) named Pete (pictured above) raped her few months ago after she returned from a night of playing miniature golf

Angie Houston recently told Ellis County News that she expects to give birth to a baby pig.

“People think I’m crazy and need mental help because of my story,” Houston said. “They ask how’d the pig get my panties off to mount me? I wasn’t wearing any panties is how! This pig been hot for me for years. Constantly sniffing at my genitals. He’s tried to rape me a hundred times. This is just the first time he successfully got inside me.”

Angie’s parents are supporting her claims.

“Angie knows she can’t have sex until she’s married and she promises she hasn’t,” her father, Don Houston, said. “Pete’s always been an ornery pig, so it’s not surprising he raped our daughter. After this incident, I butchered Pete out. The bacon I made him into is helping feed Angela and her baby; after all, she’s eating for two now and needs a lot of extra meat.”

Angie has refused to see an obstetrician to check her and the baby’s health or get a sonogram to see what the potential “pig baby” might look like. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/woman-pregnant-with-piglet-claims-she.html#sthash.34AfrsTO.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove tosyne2much

Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
She's a comedienne....

#Kolo

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by 9niceguy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
She resemble the pig. Liar
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by ICEPRINCEE: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
HOEKAY
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by vivypretty(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
there is God oh in mama Goodluck's voice

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
the pig has been trying for years yet you still went near it without underwear?.. bruuuuuuuuuuuh
she better go and look for the guy who did it with her.
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
She's even a human-pig, so I'm not surprised..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
The pig is even smiling... Way to go!!
Lol..
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't blame the pig. He thinks she is a pig too(who wouldn't !)

She looks like a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by ELTON123(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Shezhawt:
The pig is even smiling... Way to go!!
Lol..
lol
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by ElFenomeno1: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
GTFOH!
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Issorite!
But which kind specie the potential kids would be?
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by AceOfDiamonds(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Funnily strange things happen in the Western world undecided
Well,we'll await the birth of the human baby piglet grin
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by asshunter(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lies
Re: Woman Pregnant With Piglet Claims She Was Rapped By A Pig (boar) by angieberry(f): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
SHE ALLOWED HER FATHER TO MURDER THE FATHER OF HER UNBORN PIGLETS, AND SHE EVEN HAD HAD HIM FOR BREAKFAST shocked shocked shocked Humans are disgusting!
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Gay,i Caught Him With A Guy Today. / Meet The Teachers Who Teach English Completely Nood - Viewers Discretion / Only Few People Can Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.