Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

Disable Automatic App Updates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disable Automatic App Updates (494 Views)

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2?? / How To Disable/stop System Update From Automatically Downloading On Any Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disable Automatic App Updates by Ahiomadotcom(f): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Do you prefer to read through app permissions and manually pick which app updates to adopt? You can, but first you need to disable your automatic app updates. Here are the steps:

Open Play Store and head over to Settings.
Tap on Auto-update apps.
Choose Do not auto-update apps.

If you want to enable the auto updates, follow the same path and choose Auto-update apps at any time or via Wi-Fi (available for certain Android devices only).

Disable automatic Apps Updates

To update your apps manually, just open Play Store, and on the main page swipe in from the left and tap on My apps. You can tap on apps with pending updates and update them manually, or if you like to update them all at once, just tap on Update All.
Re: Disable Automatic App Updates by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
uuuum... thanks for that?

(1) (Reply)

Help. Any Generous Person To Share Me Data / I Need Original Xiaomi 5200 Power Bank. / Price Of A Uk Used BB Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.