Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria (9004 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by dammy09(f): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please help,
I just got admitted in one Hungarian university for msc and I need to legalise my documents.

Please does anyone has any idea about ;

1.how to go about legalising my docs

2. Do they have an embassy here in nigeria and do they issue student visa

3.how long does it take the embassy to issue a student visa . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by JayJustus(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2015
there is an embassy in abuja...my sister left for hungary last year...
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by dammy09(f): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2015
JayJustus:
there is an embassy in abuja...my sister left for hungary last year...

Thanks so much for anwering .
Can you please tell me about the application process how to legalise my documents and how long it takes the embassy to process the student visa. Thanks
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by JayJustus(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2015
dammy09:

Can you please tell me about the application process how to legalise my documents and how long it takes the embassy to process the student visa. Thanks

lol...like I said my sister did it and I wasn't there when she did it...but it's 15 days after the interview as I heard from my mum...just visit the embassy if you live in Abuja or get someone who lives there to go check it out
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Amefreeka: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
dammy09:
Please help,
I just got admitted in one Hungarian university for msc and I need to legalise my documents.
To legalize your docs, you have to take your education certificate to Fed. Ministry of Education for authentication then Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs for legalization. It can be done within hours.

There embassy is at 61 Jose Marti Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. Yes they issue student visa.

Issuance of visa takes 10 to 15 working days after visa application/interview.

1 Like

Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by camerboi: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

I want to apply for a student visa for Hungary but I have one problem I wish you advice me.

My sponsor has prepared the letter of financial responsibility and attached his bank statement from 3 months and his fidelity investment statement to prove his financial viability.

But only, on the bank statement, there is actual traceable financial transactions with deposits and withdrawals but then the account balance is not encouraging. I must precise that he is using his current/checking account.

Now my question. Can I use the bank statement to apply for my visa? My interview comes up in 10 days.

Regards

Csmerboi
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Amefreeka: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
camerboi:
Dear Nlanders,
I want to apply for a student visa for Hungary but I have one problem I wish you advice me.
My sponsor has prepared the letter of financial responsibility and attached his bank statement from 3 months and his fidelity investment statement to prove his financial viability.
But only, on the bank statement, there is actual traceable financial transactions with deposits and withdrawals but then the account balance is not encouraging. I must precise that he is using his current/checking account.
Now my question. Can I use the bank statement to apply for my visa? My interview comes up in 10 days.
Regards
Csmerboi

Though you need millions as balance (at least 4 to 5 million) but the volume of transactions carried by the customer (your sponsor) will be stated on the statement for such period in which the statement was printed. I think you're good to go.

Which city are you heading to?
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by camerboi: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amefreeka:

Though you need millions as balance (at least 4 to 5 million) but the volume of transactions carried by the customer (your sponsor) will be stated on the statement for such period in which the statement was printed. I think you're good to go.

Which city are you heading to?

I am heading for Budapest. Thanks for your comments, i appreciate.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by kazeemYusuf: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2016
can anyone give me details on how to book an appointment ahead for your interview at hungarian embassy, or is there anyone have the embassy website. urgent reponse please.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by dahoney1(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Hi guys
Please will will be going for Hungary visa interview next week. I have gotten all my documents ready( admission letter from the host school, letter of accommodation, statement of account Etc)
Please those any one has any prior experience about Hungary embassy in Nigeria so that i can prepare well for the interview. Thanks
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Shadz007: 2:41am On Jun 07, 2018
dahoney1:
Hi guys
Please will will be going for Hungary visa interview next week. I have gotten all my documents ready( admission letter from the host school, letter of accommodation, statement of account Etc)
Please those any one has any prior experience about Hungary embassy in Nigeria so that i can prepare well for the interview. Thanks
DM me
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Around what amount do they wanna see on the statement of account?
dahoney1:
Hi guys
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Jennyvilleoo: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
dammy09:
Please help,

Please can I get your contact details I need to make some enquiry
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by cuutielaura: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
pls, can somebody help with likely questions/experience for Hungary student visa.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by dahoney1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
cuutielaura:
pls, can somebody help with likely questions/experience for Hungary student visa.

Just general question about your your self and your study. The most important thing is your sponsor. Make sure you are sponsoring your self or your parents is sponsoring you . They will refused your visa if you use someone else.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by Anonymousbel: 11:32am On May 18, 2021
Hi Goodday everyone
Please I need your advice on this
I got admission to study in Hungary abd I have paid all my fees for the first two years. My sponsor is a distant relative but he has enough money in his bank to back up my sponsorship.
I keep seeing rules about your sponsor either being your direct parents or yourself. Please how do I go about this. Keep in mind that my sponsor has paid for everything including the first two years of my study program. What are my chances of getting the study visa?
dahoney1:

Just general question about your your self and your study. The most important thing is your sponsor. Make sure you are sponsoring your self or your parents is sponsoring you . They will refused your visa if you use someone else.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by dahoney1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Anonymousbel:
Hi Goodday everyone
Please I need your advice on this
I got admission to study in Hungary abd I have paid all my fees for the first two years. My sponsor is a distant relative but he has enough money in his bank to back up my sponsorship.
I keep seeing rules about your sponsor either being your direct parents or yourself. Please how do I go about this. Keep in mind that my sponsor has paid for everything including the first two years of my study program. What are my chances of getting the study visa?

Your chance of getting the visa is very slim. Is either you sponsor your self of your parents sponsors you. But you can give it a try.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by odehbrainard: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Hi.
Please does anyone know how to apply for Msc or associate degree in Hungary with a third class degree or lower credit HND? What are the requirements and how do you go about the admission processes?
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by uzoweezyy: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please someone should help me with information as regards Hungary visa process. Especially the financial documents aspect

1 Like

Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by KafayatTaiwo: 5:06am On Jan 10
uzoweezyy:
Please someone should help me with information as regards Hungary visa process. Especially the financial documents aspect
I know it’s been about 2 years since you’ve sent this message, I just wanted to ask about something. If your sponsor is your parent do you still need to submit your own personal bank statement after submitting your parents own.
Re: Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria by zubby4567(m): 10:39am On Jan 10
dammy09:

ministry of foreign affairs

(1) (Reply)

Asmara (eritrea Capital City) Pictures / Types Of Passports In Nigeria / Bahamas For Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.