Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! (39601 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Mznaett: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Uscofield,,c question na! Bt Y u greedy like this na Abi u tink say na only u dey like "Hollandia yoghourt"abeg stop am o

lmao just kidding though but without mincing words that lady z wonderful #nolegover
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by uscofield: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2015
happney65:

You got married to a Mummy/Daddy's boy...Remember dis below?

This is a really troubling issue for me, and I need mature advices pls.

My fiance and I have bin dating for the past two years, and our wedding date is fixed,but there's a problem...He is too attached to his parents,like a little child. it amazes me that he doesn't seem to see what it's doing to our relationship.

I want him to be a man, and stand on his own. I had to talk and talk before he moved out of their house,nd get a place of his own. Now he goes to their place every week, de call him almost everyday, and he does same. I really love him,cos he's a good man, but this is one thing I can't cope with. Pls Wat do I do about this?

First, create a topic of your own and you will find help.
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by uscofield: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Uscofield,,c question na! Bt Y u greedy like this na Abi u tink say na only u dey like "Hollandia yoghourt"abeg stop am o

lmao just kidding though but without mincing words that lady z wonderful #nolegover

U still admiring her, I am suspecting u ooooo.
I guess u need leg over....
Just talk am so that we go know

Na still joke oooo
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by adaxxy: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2015
My dear I'll say you take the job because poverty na bastard if you dont have a job you have no respect,from your in laws or husband and even if they give you money they will be controlling you like freak even your yanch shit go dey talk to you anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Mznaett: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Uscofield,,so na abormination 2 admire person 4 dz una country??.

Off 2 Mars
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by wiringdpt(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Take the job, I repeat take the job even if they are richer than dangote.
deebee13:
So I got married recently, and my in laws are quite religious. Last week I got a new job after waiting for so long for it... T

he problem now is, my in-laws claim they prayed about it, and I shouldn't take d job. It's at an NGO, with a beautiful package and future for me.

I also have till 2nd of July to give my answer to the regional office.

I need mature advices on how to handle this matter pls!!!

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Smooth278(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Quick question, how much is the pay and is it going to be higher than what your man is earning If the answer is yes then that may explain their animosity. For me I think u should take the job and forget what anyone thinks...
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by uscofield: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Uscofield,,so na abormination 2 admire person 4 dz una country??.

Off 2 Mars

No be only abomination, na abomicountry...nothing is wrong with admiration but something is wrong when it goes beyond seme border......"tight die" from ur statement.

When you get to Mars, try to visit the sun before coming back to naija...no be only off to Mars

Na joke ooo.

Practically, we are in d same state...rivers, hit that from ur profile. what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by temifisayo(f): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Madam, take that job. That's what majority of the house says. Just ensure to stay faithful to your husband. Cos that may be your husband and his parents' fears.
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Naijalifeusa(f): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2015
southernbelle:
i feel your husband should handle this one, not your in-laws. if he knows you are really passionate about it, then he should put his foot down. unless he doesn't want you to have the job as well?
that's true.. your husband is the head of the household.. he should decide for you

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by adaxxy: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2015
And since it has come to this have a secret account where you keep your extra money incase of any gbege because if it happened you have to prepare for the worse and they will chase you out without allowing you to pick a pin since yur husband is soft and can't fight for you and its just a matter of time before they start teaching him against you so you can have something to fall back on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by vislabraye(m): 12:40am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:
So I got married recently, and my in laws are quite religious. Last week I got a new job after waiting for so long for it... T

he problem now is, my in-laws claim they prayed about it, and I shouldn't take d job. It's at an NGO, with a beautiful package and future for me.

What is your husband saying ? If your husband doesn't react, then he's not responsible.
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Mznaett: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Uscofield,,u worry pass me i swear.lolsss

(but like seriously there's nothing wrong in going extra mile with someone u love o) dnt argue with me based on this cuz i wont expatiate

woa! Kul 2knw u base in Ph wer exactly do u reside so i cn come pay a visit? Winks hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by qdat(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2015
The problem now is, my in-laws claim they prayed about it, and I shouldn't take d job.

then what re u waiting for go down on ur kneels & say ur own prayer too or those God reject ur prayers abi shey prayer pass prayer nii?

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by iRepNaija1: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

Take the job. You're a grown woman and this decision should be yours and yours alone, not your in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 27, 2015
sexaddict08:
kneel down n beg them. if they insist forget them, na enemy of progress.
beg dem for wat

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Econcept123(m): 1:29am On Jun 27, 2015
As the saying goes, what the elders sit down to see, even if you climb an iroko tree, you wont see it. I believe God speaks to His people through divers means. If they have prayed about it and they are convinced that it was God that revealed to them that you shouldnt take the job, my dear i advice you to also pray and God will reveal to you. Search the scriptures for prayers bullets. Oluwa bless you

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by uscofield: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Uscofield,,u worry pass me i swear.lolsss

(but like seriously there's nothing wrong in going extra mile with someone u love o) dnt argue with me based on this cuz i wont expatiate

woa! Kul 2knw u base in Ph wer exactly do u reside so i cn come pay a visit? Winks hahahahahahahahaha

Elelenwo and u?

So u don dey love her for ghost mode...o dikwa risky ooo

But wait ooo, make I get d contact number na, u.scofield@yahoo.com

Na still joke ooo
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2015
You are the man and head of your house. Your inlaws are not the ones to decide or run your life/house for you.
Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Mznaett: 1:38am On Jun 27, 2015
No b say i dey like her na

BUT I am an Advocate for human rights especially gender equality and so?? Dnt quote me wrong pls

Na Abuloma i dey stay sha 4dat Trans Amadi area but 4nw, i dey my state o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

QUESTION

1. DID YOU MARRIED YOUR IN LAWS?

2. DID YOU EVER SLEEP WITH ONE OF YOUR IN LAWS TO GET SOMETHING?

3. DID YOUR IN LAWS TOAST YOU TO BECOME YOUR HUSBAND GIRLFRIEND?

4. DID YOU AGREED TO YOUR IN LAWS TO BECOME YOUR HUSBAND GIRLFRIEND?

5. IS IT YOUR IN LAWS THAT PROPOSE TO YOU?

6. DID YOU SLEEP WITH ONE OF YOUR IN LAWS DURING YOUR WEDDING NIGHT?

7. ARE YOUR IN LAWS WITH YOU DURING YOUR HONEYMOON?

IF YOU CAN ANSWER ALL THIS DUMB QUESTION, THAT MEANS YOU ARE VERY STVPID, IRRESPONSIBLE AND LACK COMMON SENSE WHILE IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION, ALSO SHOW THAT YOU REALLY LACK COMMON SENSE AT ALL!

IF YOU RATHER PREFER NO TO SAY ANYTHING, YOU LACK WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by correctyourself(m): 2:14am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

If they dont want you to work in an NGO then where did they want you to work? Or are they thinking if they allow you to start working you will like to delay giving birth? Lozzzzzz. NGO is one of the good organization for married women to work because you don't hear anything like making sexual advance on a lady, there you have independence, you are only answerable to your supervisor based on your job, any other think you has independence, is not like what is happening in the Banks, Ministries and other private organizations even when you are married, I have worked with an NGO and I know what I'm saying, try convince your husband and go start the job, I wish your husband is my friend! I dont really like these in-laws coming into this matter.

This is an opportunity for you, not just only the money there are alot of opportunity to develop yourself in terms of human capacity development, you will attend professional courses that will enable you handle more and higher responsibility in future! So dont give up because if you miss this opportunity those your in-laws has not job to give you, work hard and convince your husband or else your destiny will depend on your in-laws.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by bigfrancis21: 2:20am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

Please pick the job and forge ahead in life.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by DollyParton1(f): 2:42am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

Babes, have you ever heard of familiar spirits? Yes? Ok. Thats the middle name of your inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by ghidefemi(m): 2:52am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

My dear if that's you on your profile then there is no spiritual effect to your new job, your husband and his family are just scared that they might lose you to a better deal out there.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by InvertedHammer: 3:02am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

/
You are not a serious human being.

That's all.
\

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by nwakaibeya1: 3:05am On Jun 27, 2015
family wickedness remains the problem of human beigns since the creation of the world :between now and when you will respond for the job offer we want you to pray the following prayers like you have never done before if you like let your wife join you
#pray for the forgiveness of sins in your life and ask GOD for his mercies to come upon your life and thank him for the kingdom of God of justice that has come
pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil inlaws evil villagers your evil uncles, your evil relations ,your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards upon your life ,upon your work,upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to prosper
pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your prosperity and decieving you that the mantle should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free
tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,fruit of the womb,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours
pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about your life and the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come
remember pray this prayers like you have never done before and you must surely have revelations about your life and expectations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by jannies: 3:18am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

Madam pls take that job, you never can tell when next you would come across such an opportunity, jobs are hard to find. These are the same in laws that might start insulting you if you sit at home doing nothing for years. Talk to your hubby, he should have a say on this and not your inlaws, you need wisdom as 'inlaw' issues are quite sensitive especially on the part of the husband, lastly prayerfully take this to God,to guide you, and then if it's his will they would let you be on this... all the best!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by cococandy(f): 3:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Do you have a mind of your own?

Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 27, 2015
uncommonice:
Your profile picture really speak volumes of you & your lifestyle. No wonder they don't want you taking that job. They're trying to avoid chaos in the near future

You know I had to read thru the entire thread from 0-3 to find out where the op said she was the person on her own dp. It is not neat to always jump to unfounded conclusions, it doesn't portray one as being very logical and analytical. While I concede that you have a right to your opinion no matter how unintelligent it may sound to others but this your comment is not it

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! by epiphany202(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2015
deebee13:

I don't believe this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) / What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.