Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her (838 Views)

AT 21, She Has Never Menstruated Before: She Needs Medical advice / Kidney Transplant In Nigeria: My Story / LASUTH Performs First Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by Maxtermind(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
THIS IS TO ALL NAIRAWALL READERS... THE INTERNET HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH ADVANTAGES AND AWARENESS... LET'S USE THIS MEDIUM TO BE KIND TO PEOPLE EVEN IF WE DON'T KNOW THEM

SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP.. HELP HER ANYWAY YOU CAN..

FROM HER FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/mbonutochi

Hello my friends how are you all doing ? i just want you to know am very sick right now the doctor had concluded that i need to do kidney transplant and that will cost 6million naira but they said for me to be alive before the transplant i need to be doing dialysis every 10,days. i had done it over 18 times, my family had spend all they get on my health we dont have money to do another dialysis or even buy my drugs right now please i need your help cos i dont want to die PLEASE all i need right now is your donation for my health any thing you can help me with please.

Here are the bank account details: MBONU NDIDI PATIENCE 3021660844 FIRST BANK.
NDIDI PATIENCE MBONU , 0055590179 , DIAMOND BANK

For more information you can contact me at 08033868339, 07039344862

Thanks so much God will surely bless you

YOU CAN FUND HER ONLINE THROUGH "GO FUND ME": http://www.gofundme.com/xmcdfs

Re: Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by INTROVERT(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please lets help cry cry cry cry
No amount is too small, thank God for internet banking.

Lalasticlala, we need a bigger audience please.
Re: Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by ELTON123(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
PLEASE HELP.......
Re: Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by Neduzze5(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tochiphotos... Your namesake is here. How can she be helped biko?

CC: Chaircover

Bcc: Lalasticlala
Re: Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by Maxtermind(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
No HELP from u goes?
Re: Tochi Mbonu Needs Your Help- She Needs A Kidney Transplant-pls Assist Her by Suchie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why is she taking HIV drugs?Is she HIV Positive too.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!! I Feel Like Am Dying / Please / Unspoken Dangers Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.