Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. (1247 Views)

How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / 5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Today, I went out and saw a lady virtually stained ...At first I was skeptical about telling her because of embarrassment, but I just had to tell her and although her countenance changed but she really appreciated it....to be a lady is no joke.
What's your take on calling a stained lady's attention about her state.
Can you do it?
If you're told, will you be embarrassed or appreciative?
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jeez! So embarrassing...I don't want to even think about it
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Edwardhead(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]that awkward moment when i ask you out, you form, and dis topic happens and I know... that is the worst embarrassment @OP[/size]
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by segzyj(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
sensible lady should be calculative enough to know
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by angieberry(f): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why won't I tell her? If she gets angry, that means she has mental issues because I don't see why she'll prefer to walk around with such an embarrassing tag. In this case, ignorance is not bliss. If I was the one, I'd be very appreciative if someone told me sha.
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
segzyj:
sensible lady should be calculative enough to know
Hmmmnn....don't you know calculations fail sometimes due to hormonal body changes, exercises e.t.c
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why the _fuck will a lady go out and won't be cautious to know when she's stained or nah. Those are the ones who don't wear double pad or change frequently and, on top of that they will be wearing bright color clothes. lipsrsealed

Well i will pat her on the back to tell her, and that's it. As for me, i don't think i ever experienced such an embarrassing condition, I'm so cautious about it.
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by 2CatWoman: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
^^^^^^^

The flow may be heavier them usual.

You may have got stuck in traffic/a meeting.

The period started a couple of days early.

These have all happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
2CatWoman:
^^^^^^^

The flow may be heavier them usual.

You may have got stuck in traffic/a meeting.

The period started a couple of days early.

These have all happened to me.
Heyyah!!!
Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Whenever I am on my period I don't normally go out especially on the second day which has the flow that will make the bible bleeding woman give a sign of relief.

I'd rather give loads of excuses than embarrass myself with my menorrhagia, if it's important that I have to go outside, my padding often had me waddling like a duck, just to avoid the embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
I remember telling a lady she was stained during church service (as we were in teen section),she thanked me,but sang Sir Shina Peters' song-"ikebe onikebe lo nwo ija Igboro lo nwa o",meaning I was looking at someone else butt,and that I was digging for trouble.since then I don't tell ladies they are stained..

2 Likes

Re: Menstruation: What Does It Feel Like When Your Dress Is Stained By Blood. by segzyj(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
debolly:

Hmmmnn....don't you know calculations fail sometimes due to hormonal body changes, exercises e.t.c
I see.... Hormonal changes,exercise?..... Or u mean to say usage of contraceptives

(1) (Reply)

Can Curry Leaves Help Your Hair Grow Faster? Read! / Dykure Capsules A Solution To Diabetes Patients Read More / What Is The Best Weight Loss Product?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.