Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (48859 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by lalasticlala(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
See how his people are hailing him. Showing him much love... grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/614455038707126272

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by adonismuller(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state.

Modified:
First to comment for the first time in history.

I dedicate this to my adorable MUM who I regard as my earthly god,also to my sweet girl,who is like my breath,God bless them both!

I know its childish typing first to comment,but once in a while one needs to act like a child for the fun of it!

351 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Jboyossai(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sign of good deeds......
Your past will always speak for you even when ur present seems incomparable....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Freciprocal: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
He has always been a grassroot politician after my heart... I still don't know what is going on in osun state.

Our Muslim Bros/Sis should please put him in prayers during this ramadan...

All will be well smiley

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
We deserve the type of government we have

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by chimerase2: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Opolo
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by jaybee3(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na real wa

Na them una go see for friday/sunday waiting on the lord to come answer their prayers

person wey dem suppose lynch

This is just beyond comprehension

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Aminat508(f): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Omo osun ni Mi tokantokan cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Not really happy with d situation of things in my state, but believe me, he is still the best governor Osun have ever had........before this month ending, things will be normal i pray.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by jaybee3(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy[center] kiss kiss[/center]

Why you dey kiss aregberascal?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by lagdmark(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Of course they tolerate him. In the Land of the Blind the one eyed mumu man is the king.

31 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Ojestas(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
SMH. .Suffering and Smiling. Ignorance is a bad thing!! . . E be like say Make i just get rubber , knack am for im Egg-shaped head from here. . Mtcheww

7 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by asumo12: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol. Rented crowd

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
True be told, i stay in osun and i know how he transform by beloved state.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by mayorski01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
same here.. where are you from

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ask people wey don collect 'awin' garri tire
for Ife, Ode Omu and Ikire, not these sycophants
NONSENSE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by luvinhubby(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
adonismuller:
I am currently in osun state, I know what the people of osun are saying about Aregbe.

Those people in the pic are either the touts who are comfortable with the okada and 2000 bribe he gives them.

Or

The ones who are still under his spell.

Or

The naturally dumb and ignorant ones.

If you wana know what Osun people think about Aregbe,ask the educated ones in the state
I concur.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by aaamos(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
x
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by steph2sweet(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's their business
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by remmyton(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
FP

Modified
My friend serving in Osun told me not long ago dat in most schools in Osun, there ar few teachers and they accept about 15 corpers in a school, and they don't pay corpers too

I wonder if dats true
If its true, den aregbe shud be questioned
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by teemanbastos(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Poverty Na bastard........ because some set of touts have been paid.. So he is now loved?

Let him go to where civil servants are based now.. Nd letz see..

I now realize politicians are worse than you could ever think... Let im tell me he is not receiving his salary and entitlements...

Nigerians romancing poverty since 1960...

Oh God.. Where are the awolowos.. D ziks... D balewas...
The greats and selfless have gone..
I weep!

13 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by millionboi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
D spell(Love portion) he used on dem durin election stil dey intact.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Chukwutobi: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
That is the problem we have in Nigeria:

A bunch of people with brains and minds without productive thinking.

What praise does a man with a helicopter and huge allowances deserve when he is not able to pay workers?

The man cannot let go of his own salaries and allowances, but he is confidently owning the workers since he knows they are gullible.

For Nigeria to develop, Nigerians must use their brains productively¬

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
They thought he came to share odourless fufu grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Edwardhead(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by thinkdip(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
You are posting the campaign pictures during his visit to the central mosque and you think ill fall for it like some fools

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by petrich10(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecidedHmmmm........if this is true then this osun pple are HIGH

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by MrMcJay(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
You can't be more catholic than the Pope.

If the people of The State of Osun are comfortable and proud of their Governor as evident in this picture, then let the haters on Nairaland go and impeach him with their 10MB per day data plan.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Funi pple, these ones are the hirelings and praise singers who will be paid for screaming @ the top of their voices

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by asumo12: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Aminat508:
Re: Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos by slyopez(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
See crowd that came to cheer him, then why i come dey pity dem?..... mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spotted: Tinubu Supporters In Aso Ebi Jetting To Abuja For The Inauguration. PIC / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.