Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus (64107 Views)

These Guys Maybe Occupants Of Your Car Too! / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
OGUN STATE again.........
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by hola106(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Make God dey guide us to nd fro I just pass through d road nw
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by remmytes2005(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
may their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Eshinery(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/26/container-falls-kills-all-occupants-of-bus/

Photo: Wreckage from the incident on Sagamu/Benin expressway this afternoon.
RIP to the dead
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by TrueProfits: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebamma:
Rip to the dead
This what always makes me angry about life,
You dont get to choose when you are born
And you don't get to choose when or how you die

These challenges are worst than death itself! How I wish I was allowed the chance to decide whether to be born or not, whether to be born in Nigeria or Canada...I wish, I wish....
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by HopeAlive14(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
So sad, RIP to the dead.

A word of caution: Do NOT WALK, WORK or DRIVE under a suspended load!
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ijbeauty(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
And my friend and his family plied this same road today.... Chaii shocked shocked

Into your hands oh Lord.....
Untimely death won't meet any of us In Jesus Name.. Amen

#rest in peace innocent souls.. cry cry
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Tundenoni(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Tinubu at work. Blood suckers
How?
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by basille(m): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
MznAirA:
Wow!!! I still thank God for my life o! My bus was just some meters away from the scene today. Although my bus didn't stop but till I got to lagos I shivered and I'm still shivering now. The whole occupants of the bus died! Body parts were littered everywhere, the bus was crushed and flattened by the trailer. I saw a pretty young lady lying by the roadside lifeless. It was a very terrible scene. I screamed when I saw it. May God save us from untimely death esp in our prime. cry cry
God is great. He rescued you and killed others. What a marvelous God.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
youngdude1:
Jesus
......RIP to the lost souls
Who told you their souls are lost If you can't understand what you speak why not speak the one you understand
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ijbeauty(f): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
And my friend and his family plied this same road today.... Chaii shocked shocked

Into your hands oh Lord.....
Untimely death won't meet any of us In Jesus Name.. Amen

#rest in peace innocent souls.. cry cry
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Maintech: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ogun State and bad news are like bread and tea.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by kinibigdeal(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
And we have police, VIO, FRSC etc if they are active they should have prevented this but instead they chose to focus on N20 than lives
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rip to the dead..

This heavy vehicles with container shouldn't be plying same road with the normal vehicle,hopefully government will help out.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by goldnwa4real: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Two things I fear most on Nigerian roads: gas tankers and container trailers.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Sola15(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
drivers neva followed traffic rules on dat road. dey just cross to any of d 2 lanes dey want, at will. FRSC must do smtin abt it.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ollyruffy: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
RIP.

We need a very strong law to purnish all these careless truck drivers and their owners. Only then will they stop killing people
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ibisko04: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebamma:
Rip to the dead
True talk. This why we must live life with every day caution, for no one knows the time and where anything can happen.
Be good to every man or woman who you can be of help to.
God will always protect us in all our journey in life.

1 Like

Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebamma:
Rip to the dead

sometime men chooses how and wen to die... "dnt try it"
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by Kendumazy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
so so so sad... Rest in peace to the dead..
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by mightycrown1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
RIP THE DEAD. WHAT A VERY SAD NEWS
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by millionaireman: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blame FRSC for most accidents on Nigeria's roads.

FRSC collects money and gives driving licence to anybody.

In countries that started to manufacture vehicles, they know well the hazards a moving object can constitute.

So before some one is issued a license to drive, the person must have finished rigorous driving training course that often lasts for months, with a rigorous driving test that follows.

To get licence to drive trucks, worse, to drive trucks that carry chemical compounds, or buses, the training is more or less like passing through OND in a Nigerian polytechnic.

Furthermore, once a year, a vehicle that plies the roads are subjected to uncompromising road worthiness tests, vehicles that passed are issued certificates of road worthiness, those that failed are for the junk yards.

The roads are provided with vertical and horizontal signs in danger points.
It is not enough to build a road. Not providing the road with road signs is like cultivating disaster.

May the souls of the students rest in peace.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by M4gunners: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
God have mercy oh . Just like that everyone has gone.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by ralph28(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by intrepid: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Even if police catch them,the highest police would do is collect a huge bribe from them and let them off to continue their recklessness.That's why all the drivers on the one way lanes are not scared,and they always cause carnage.
luvinhubby:
The recklessness & carelessness of these heavy duty truck drivers, especially containers & tankers, is very worrisome.
The trailers are rickety, the roads are filled with potholes, the containers are not secured or fastened with anything on the vehicles & they always ply one way on our highways.
Time for police, road safety, V.I.O & all other enforcement agencies to decend very very harshly on these reckless drivers & curb their menace.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by amurx(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
So Sad, RIP to the dead ones
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by newacca: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akuko ti o ko lagba, Asa o ni gbe loromo. A cock predestined to crow won't be the eagle's prey as chick.
ki Olorun maje ka ku mo awon obi wa loju. Ki Olorun ro awon obi won lokan.
May God grant them eternal rest. cry
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by osenidvdg(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
R.I.P to the departed OOUITES
It really sadden my heart to hear such bad new from OOU. May the lord put an end to such evil among you all. Amen
Re: Container Falls, Kills All Occupants Of Bus by onadana: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
That picture doesn't signify anything.To think that the Op said it happened this afternoon.Pic looks like an old wreckage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days / Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / This N600m 2000 Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Will Leave You Speechless (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.