Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do You Love Your Country ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Love Your Country ? (524 Views)

Love, Your Enemy By Sally Kenneth Dadzie / Are You A Writer? And You'd Love Your Contents To Be Seen Widely?! / Understanging Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Country ? by suppadan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
~THIS IS WONDERFUL.
I went to American Embassy for a student visa, and the process of my interview with the white lady went this way;
WHITE LADY: what are you going to the USA for?
ME: to study.
WHITE LADY: which city, school and course do you wish to study?
ME: Chicago, Economics and
Statistics maths. Here are my admission documents.
WHITE LADY: but there are many Universities in Nigeria that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why?
I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied
for.
ME: (in anger) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place, what do you think that is in USA that is not in Nigeria, what do
you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in Nigeria here? Do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think that USA is better than Nigeria, then why have you
chosen to stay in Nigeria instead of your country America?
WHITE LADY: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to me) look am gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA. The different between America and Nigeria. (out of anger, she stamped the visa for me).
May the anger of your enemy be the promotion to your next level!
Can I hear your louder Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gayism, Religion, Culture; Way To Go / 9 Things Great Writers Do Every Day [part 2] / Mandy's Law Episode 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.