Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Glo Gbam + - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gbam + (5004 Views)

Glo Gbam Xtra - 11k Per Sec To All Network / Glo Gbam Plus........ Cheaper Than Bounce / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Gbam + by chike4: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hey guy's aside the fact that Globacom is best at dat offering against other networks,by offering producta such as GLO BOUNCE and SO SPECIAL#2500 for 4.5G Data plan Globacom has introduced a new plan in the form of an exciting proposition offering the best calling rates to customers. New and existing Prepaid customers on the Glo network are to migrate to this profile by dialing *100*6*1# to start enjoying amazing calling rates to ALL networks in

Onnet calling rate: 11K/s
 Offnet calling rate: 11K/s

Selected international destinations- US, UK (land lines), India, Canada & China @ 20K/s

SMS(Local): N4

SMS(International): N10

Daily access fee: N5

Daily access fee of ₦5 is charged on the first call of the day and is valid till 11.59pm each day

The uniqueness of this tarrif plan is that you don't get to pay the access fee except you will initiate a chargeable call for the day,it's the cheapest calling rate in the market and you are urged to get your family, friends, associates and other to the Glo network to enjoy these amazing calling rate.

Please spread the word and encourage customers to dial*100*6*1# to get the best value for money in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Gbam + by Ay92(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
What about the daily 5mb?

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + by chike4: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
This tarrif is structured to enable you start making cheaper calls.you can remain with BOUNCE Tarrif if you want more MB
Re: Glo Gbam + by XtraSmooth404: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Glo is trying now smiley
Re: Glo Gbam + by great664(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
why must all the providers put a daily access fee of N5 on all their packages. why not 11k/s without access fee

#not_different_from_others

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
great664:
why must all the providers put a daily access fee of N5 on all their packages. why not 11k/s without access fee

#not_different_from_others
it's not really an access fee because if you don't call, you wouldn't be charged.No difference in this tariff from the ones in the prevailing market. Etisalat and MTN charge 20k/sec to uk land lines and mobile ,why is glo own different?
Re: Glo Gbam + by timijoseph01(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2015
This is clearly diff frm the Glo Gbam where #5 is charge daily n given 5mb automatically... Itz code is *100*5*1#
it still what im using curently
Re: Glo Gbam + by Walexz02(m): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2015
I think the gbam is better, I cannot be wasting away 5naira daily without any gain tongue
Re: Glo Gbam + by invisibility: 2:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Walexz02:
I think the gbam is better, I cannot be wasting away 5naira daily without any gain tongue

I don't agree with you. 11k per second as against 18k per second makes a difference. Even though it could have been better if they still retained the 5mb data. But also notice that the N5 is only deducted when you make a call this time.

My only grouse with Glo is that they offer goodies one can barely ever get to use due to their extremely poor network quality in most areas and locations in the country.
Re: Glo Gbam + by seunlayi(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2015
I don't even care about their plans again, but glo is always better when it comes to plan unlike mtivhen

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + by donhils: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
chike4:
Hey guy's aside the fact that Globacom is best at dat offering against other networks,by offering producta such as GLO BOUNCE and SO SPECIAL#2500 for 4.5G Data plan Globacom has introduced a new plan in the form of an exciting proposition offering the best calling rates to customers. New and existing Prepaid customers on the Glo network are to migrate to this profile by dialing *100*6*1# to start enjoying amazing calling rates to ALL networks in

Selected international destinations- US, UK (land lines), India, Canada & China @ 20K/s

Daily access fee of ₦5 is charged on the first call of the day and is valid till 11.59pm each day

The uniqueness of this tarrif plan is that you don't get to pay the access fee except you will initiate a chargeable call for the day,it's the cheapest calling rate in the market and you are urged to get your family, friends, associates and other to the Glo network to enjoy these amazing calling rate.

Please spread the word and encourage customers to dial*100*6*1# to get the best value for money in Nigeria.
Well, in as much as it's a welcome development, they are not the first to introduce this plan. Airtel did it first with their smart talk plan. MTN and etisalat also have similar plans but their own access fee is automatic so it's going to be stvpid of glo to have automatic access fee after another network has the one that's not automatic.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + by Barryp(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
donhils:

Well, in as much as it's a welcome development, they are not the first to introduce this plan. Airtel did it first with their smart talk plan. MTN and etisalat also have similar plans but their own access fee is automatic so it's going to be stvpid of glo to have automatic access fee after another network has the one that's not automatic.
I fooshly migrated 2 ds stupid plan & nw dey are deductin N40k/sec nt N11/sec. I shal migrat bak 2 ny old gbam as soon as I av upto N100 migratn fee. #regretin

1 Like

Re: Glo Gbam + by bisi12004: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Barryp:
I fooshly migrated 2 ds stupid plan & nw dey are deductin N40k/sec nt N11/sec. I shal migrat bak 2 ny old gbam as soon as I av upto N100 migratn fee. #regretin
i experienced same today. i migrated to this plan today and i was charged 40k per second instead of 11k/sec.
Re: Glo Gbam + by Barryp(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
bisi12004:
i experienced same today. i migrated to this plan today and i was charged 40k per second instead of 11k/sec.
I shld av learnt nevr 2 trust any naija ntwok again
Re: Glo Gbam + by mindtricks: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
chike4:

Copy of Etisat EasyLife 4 Limted.

I can tell that this is Glo's usual scam. They had the balls to send me such deceitful info whereas the info in their website is different.
They lack the courage to come straight.

Folks, this national 11k/s rate posted can be guaranted with the Etisalat package called EasyLife 4 Limited.

Dial *420*1# to migrate into it.

N5 daily fee applies only if you make a call. No long thing!
Re: Glo Gbam + by lukecent: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Am enjoying ma etisalat 11kb per sec with no daily access fee. They re even giving me 200mb data per month.
Re: Glo Gbam + by Enasdan(m): 3:01am On Aug 22, 2015
lukecent:
Am enjoying ma etisalat 11kb per sec with no daily access fee.
They re even giving me 200mb data per month.
which of etisalat tariff plan is that?
Re: Glo Gbam + by lukecent: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Enasdan:
Don't even know d tariff plan am on
Re: Glo Gbam + by musico: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Barryp:
I shld av learnt nevr 2 trust any naija ntwok again
ETISALAT IS THE BEST.GO FOR IT
Re: Glo Gbam + by musico: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
m The New Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition
offers 11k/Sec to call any network in
Nigeria, and 20k/sec to 4
international destinations (UK
landlines, US, China, India). Also, there is a N5 daily access fee
which will be triggered by the 1st
voice call of the day. To migrate dial *420*1# Confirm package by dialing *244*3#
Re: Glo Gbam + by musico: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2015
m The New Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition
offers 11k/Sec to call any network in
Nigeria, and 20k/sec to 4
international destinations (UK
landlines, US, China, India). Also, there is a N5 daily access fee
which will be triggered by the 1st
voice call of the day. To migrate dial *420*1# Confirm package by dialing *244*3#
Re: Glo Gbam + by Amosjaj(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please does etisalat and mtn do the daily N5 for 5mB like Glogbam?
Re: Glo Gbam + by lukecent: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Enasdan:
Truth is I don't even know the tariff plan am on
Re: Glo Gbam + by Enasdan(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
i jst migrated to d glo gbam +package after deducting N5 access amt,seriously Glo stil charge me, 40k/s instead of 11k/s
pls who is experiencing ths also?
Re: Glo Gbam + by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Enasdan:
i jst migrated to d glo gbam +package after deducting N5 access amt,seriously Glo stil charge me, 40k/s instead of 11k/s
pls who is experiencing ths also?

Same thing here, to think we wanted to patronize our own Nigerian company, oh well let me try Etisalat.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? / Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb / Enjoy Free Night Call On Mtn Every With #0.00!!! Huried Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.