Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,369 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash (1203 Views)

Top 5 Big Courses In Nigeria That Are Prone To Unemployment / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / How Uniben Students Fetch Water In Hostel..lwkmd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Prec1ous(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria is a country blessed with the right population, a ready market to accept anything one can offer, be it goods or service.

Put your mind, power and money into something profitable and make the bank your second home.

Here is a list of 10 businesses on can venture in this great country of ours, the list is endless though, but depending on our serious you all get, I will reveal more secrets.

Let’s go:

1. POULTRY FARMING IN NIGERIA

Everyone loves to eat chicken and turkey, even you pay a fortune to get this special treat.

Ever asked how they get to be in supply all year round, it is because someone or some persons are producing continuously and are making profit off you. Nigeria alone has a population of more than 150 million people, what would you expect?

If you start with 200 - 1,000 birds and manage your poultry farm properly today.
It will worth your every dime and time.

2. CASSAVA PRODUCTION AND PREOCESSING

Cassava derived foods are some of the most consumed in Nigeria, having doubts? Garri, eba, tapioca, popo garri, cassava flour, fufu … should I keep listing?

If you can invest in cultivating 50 - 100 Acre in a fertile area inn you village or small farmstead in your backyard, you will definitely forget your pains when you are smiling to the bank.

3. USED CLOTHING IMPORTATION

Tokunbo clothes or better called okrika in Nigeria is very big and many people prefer to buy used items that are high quality than buy fakes.
And by the way, 70% of Nigerian cannot afford designers clothing, so the alternative is the Tokumbo clothing.

The cost of buying and importing used cloths in bale is low compared to the prices in the market here in Nigeria, guarantying good turn over on investment in the long run.

4. SALES OF FURNITURE

Buying and selling of locally make furniture is a secret many are yet to get a grasp off. It is a very big business in Nigeria as only few can afford the imported designers so they look to the locally available ones.

You don't need to be a carpenter to do this, just arrange for regular supply from reliable Carpenters around you while you display and sale in your showroom.

Put your mind to it as nothing is unachievable.

5. SNAIL FARMING AND SUPPLY.

Snail farming is one of the choice in animal farming for many reasons – health wise and money making “wise”.

It is a low capital investment with high yield and the market is big, ever eaten snail meat at a restaurant or hotel, how expensive?

There are few people currently doing this - and most of them are doing it in a very low scale. If someone invest heavily in Snail farming, he is sure to make good money in Millions within a year.

By the way, you can start small too.

6. SATCHET WATER PRODUCTION

You should know how popular this business is in Nigeria. You must have drank one today already.

Though this business is capital intensive but well worth investing into, especially if you can manage it properly with professionalism and diligence.

7. CONDIMENTRICE FARMING

Tomatoes, pepper, cabbages and all other plant spices remains the most consumed food staple supplement in Nigeria and Billions of dollars goes into importation of this products yearly from China and Thailand because the local farmer are unable to meet up the demand due to poor funding and limited knowledge.

8. DRY CLEANING BUSINESS

We have so many working individuals who will just pay a fortune to have their clothing’s washed, because they are always very busy to do it themselves.

Professional dry cleaners at affordable prices are scarce in Nigeria. What we have are professional Dry Cleaners whose service fees are extremely high or mediocre dry cleaners who can never keep with time. Give them cloths today and meet it unwashed after one week. This business is a money maker if you balance it up.

9. FRUIT JUICE PRODUCTION

Nigerians drink fruit juice more than any other people. That's why companies like LaCasera and Chivita who came into the country as nobody are today making billions of naira annually. This business in capital intensive but if you can afford it, it's well worth it.

Get a blender and churn out a masterpiece.

10. PROFESSIONAL CAR WASH

This business is good if you can set it up in a strategic location where there are good number of cars.

Oh! lest I forget, there are cars everywhere, mostly dirty ones and the owners can’t do it themselves, render service and get paid.

http://collegereap.com/top-10-lucrative-businesses-in-nigeria-that-can-fetch-easy-cash/

PRECIOUS IRIAEVHO

cc: lalasticlacla, ishilove, fynestboi, seun
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by AirstarKane(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nice post smiley
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by AkProsper(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Use cool noy wasy
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Aspiregreat: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
All boils down to THE AGRICUTURAL SECTOR ....
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by onoms4luv(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
@OP, what about fisher farming?

I'm planing to go into that business.

What do you think, is that business lucurative?
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Seunvense(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Which one can a student involve in without defect in his studies?
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Prec1ous(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
onoms4luv:
@OP, what about fisher farming?

I'm planing to go into that business.

What do you think, is that business lucurative?

Yes, it is very lucrative. I did a full study on it, with all the practical knowledge.

It is a gold mine.
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Prec1ous(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Seunvense:
Which one can a student involve in without defect in his studies?

It depends on you though. How well you can balance it all. I recommend doing assignment, reports and projects for others.

You can also try taking tutorials.
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by Seunvense(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prec1ous:

It depends on you though. How well you can balance it all. I recommend doing assignment, reports and projects for others.

You can also try taking tutorials.
Ok...thanks a lot.
Re: TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash by onoms4luv(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prec1ous:

Yes, it is very lucrative. I did a full study on it, with all the practical knowledge.

It is a gold mine.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Form & Hnd Full Time Form 2015/2016 Yabatech / Breaking News: UNIZIK Vice Chancellor Steps Down / (UNIOSUN) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled. Contact (070 64847811)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.