Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Have You Really Been In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Really Been In Love? (2305 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
I've seen love, I've felt it. Its cool, touching. It connects hearts and minds and strikes with coordinated rhythm. It makes you care for that person so much that the thought of the love brings tears of joy.

The kind of love that makes your heart leap at your partner's sight. All you feel is excitement. It makes you a poet. It is a height of understanding.

A love where both of you are united towards a cause - purposeful. A relationship where both of you have so many similarities that you'd almost think God specially united you...

Such kind of love is not founded on money, not wealth. Its not hard to get. You meet after a few days and it feels you've known each other forever.

Now that's the love I want, not the crazy love out there. cheesy

have you really been in love?

1 Like

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Freciprocal: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by iceberylin(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
maybe Adam felt it...
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
yeah I have, but shiit happens undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
vizkiz:
yeah I have, but shiit happens undecided

It happens. How you deal with the Shiit that comes your way is what makes it different. Did it make you quit searching for that kinda love?
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
iceberylin:
maybe Adam felt it...

Hum, a calculated guess. He might have. He trusted and loved his wife enough to even disobey God. Lol
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Majlaw(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
In love with one of my course mate.
According to her,shez into a serious relationship. Last week was her birthday nd i sent her a gift.
Now i dnt knw d next line of action
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bros I have been in love and even currently in love but all those iissssshhhh u writing are found in fairy tales and novels
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by vizkiz: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

It happens. How you deal with the Shiit that comes your way is what makes it different. Did it make you quit searching for that kinda love?

if you fall into that kindda shiit twice, that means you are a looser bro
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Majlaw:
According to her,shez into a serious relationship. Last week was her birthday nd i sent her a gift.

You know what, there are different definitions to a serious relationship. Give her time, and dont try to sabotage her relationship. Use friendship to connect with her and know her properly. She may not really be your kind of lady. If beauty is the cause, then you may not be able to help it.

If you feel she's not exactly in love, show her what love really means. Care for her and dont get too overbearing and imposing. Make it seem she ll be doing herself a great favour by being with you...

Gooodluck with loving.

1 Like

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
vichks:
Bros I have been in love and even currently in love but all those iissssshhhh u writing are found in fairy tales and novels

did you read my first line? I've seen and felt it. Its not just a fairy tale nor a fiction.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
vizkiz:

if you fall into that kindda shiit twice, that means you are a looser bro

so what kinda love are you in?
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yes I have and I am still in love smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
op you are very correct! love is sweet, love is a beautiful thing, its good bn in love with the right person...i love him so much cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

did you read my first line? I've seen and felt it. Its not just a fairy tale nor a fiction.
sorry but what you saw or felt sounds more like lust to me.....like the way my psychology lecturer always says you do not fall in love, you stand and love meaning love does not makes ur heart leaps at ur partners sight bla bla bla
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
vichks:
sorry but what you saw or felt sounds more like lust to me.....like the way my psychology lecturer always says you do not fall in love, you stand and love meaning love does not makes ur heart leaps at ur partners sight bla bla bla

that's where you missed it. Define lust and you see selfishness and vain desires lurking.

Your psychology lecturer has his opinion which does not shape mine. Love is a feeling, an attitude, a life. People have different definitions to love but I tell you, it points towards a common direction. I dont know what you've been thru but I can boldly tell you, love is real.

The heart leaping part is figurative though, not literary. Its the excitement. Go and fall in love with the right person and you ll understand that not only can you fall, you can crash, figuratively again. Lol cheesy
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
bro on the real my Boo Boo is the SHITT, she makes all my past lovers seem like jokers meeeehn I thank God for such a sweet, beautiful, amazing, smart young lady. she heaven sent and really deserves everything. I love her sooooooo much, while typing she just called.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro on the real my Boo Boo is the SHITT, she makes all my past lovers seem like jokers meeeehn I thank God for such a sweet, beautiful, amazing, smart young lady. she heaven sent and really deserves everything. I love her sooooooo much, while typing she just called.

Im sincerely happy for you... Dont break her heart o.

Midehi, Eseohe23, good for you... Happy loving.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

thank you
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
IV NEVER IN MY LOVE FELT IN LOVE. "SMH
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:
IV NEVER IN MY LOVE FELT IN LOVE. "SMH

SMH. What's that about?
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

SMH. What's that about?
im shaking my head bcaus iv nt seen a girl dat can make me fall in love.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

Eseohe23, good for you... Happy loving.
Thanks.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

nooooooo bro, it's hard for me to fuk other SIDE or Waka pass pussi that has been coming my way because if I do my conscience will kill me first then I can't look into those her beautiful charming eyes, it would kill me let alone make her cry. I always try my best to make her happy and I discovered one thing whenever you're in a relationship that is so wonderful the rate of girls that use to come at you increases X4 like they want to shatter what you have. bro I swear it's not easy keeping away from cheating but what helps me is that whenever these girls come with their temptations I will just ask myself " is this bitcch worth it?" can you risk being the cause why Boo Boo will cry? and the answer is always a big NO NO and bam! I tell the girl I love my baby, this drives them mad but I don't care. she's too good, too sweet, too kind, too caring for me to hurt a hair on her soft skin meeeeeehn. if my life is the clouds bro she like the rainbow that beautifies it and the sun that brightens it.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Jose35(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Majlaw:

I de pity u. oh. sry o
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by MsBliss(f): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
nooooooo bro, it's hard for me to fuk other SIDE or Waka pass pussi that has been coming my way because if I do my conscience will kill me first then I can't look into those her beautiful charming eyes, it would kill me let alone make her cry. I always try my best to make her happy and I discovered one thing whenever you're in a relationship that is so wonderful the rate of girls that use to come at you increases X4 like they want to shatter what you have. bro I swear it's not easy keeping away from cheating but what helps me is that whenever these girls come with their temptations I will just ask myself " is this bitcch worth it?" can you risk being the cause why Boo Boo will cry? and the answer is always a big NO NO and bam! I tell the girl I love my baby, this drives them mad but I don't care. she's too good, too sweet, too kind, too caring for me to hurt a hair on her soft skin meeeeeehn. if my life is the clouds bro she like the rainbow that beautifies it and the sun that brightens it.

Chei someone is in love already
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Jose35(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
I still de pity u. oh sry o
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
MsBliss:

Chei someone is in love already
Hahahahahaha it is what it is, it's a wonderful thing my dear. you de your side de love up with ur bobo.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by epelumi42(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:

falling in love requires faithfulness - sticking by your decision to love that special person. Stay faithful and close your eyes. Any lady that gets you going and makes you proud is worth the trouble.

Sweetorgasm, for a while I thought your statement was right - no girl was good enough to meet my standards, no girl could ever make me fall in love. But you know what I realized? When love comes a calling, it defies the rules of logic and discards strength. I never believed in a love that makes you lose your senses. Believe me, when you open your heart to love, that special person can make you throw your requirements to the bin. You ll be surprised. Its just disappointing that you are still clinging to your ego when you should keep calm and fall in love.

Your statement sounded more like Im too good to be gotten by any Lady. Psychologically, I can tell you crave for true love, only that you haven't gotten it. Remember to tell me when love grips you...

I'm single though, but Im not of that opinion.
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by MsBliss(f): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahahahahaha it is what it is, it's a wonderful thing my dear. you de your side de love up with ur bobo.
Lol ,truly its a wonderful thing.enjoy it while it last and pls don't cheat on her .
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by charlove(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Ummmm...
Love is a good thing but could end up as thorn in the flesh. undecided
Re: Have You Really Been In Love? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:

Am happy for you all but am not happy because am not in love. Tho I know it is sweet to be in love.

#TeamStillSearchingForRealLove

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Facebook Should Try This Rough Play With You? (picture) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / The Disadvantages Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.