Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life (2964 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by dapsonlou(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
I have been dating this girl for about 3months now; two days ago, she sent me a worrisome text that got me thinking. Please read below and tell me what you think I should do.

This is how it all happened, 4days ago, I traveled from Owerri to Portharcourt for a seminar. When I got to the PH, I boarded a taxi to get to my destination. Few minutes after I step down from the taxi, I realized my phone wasn't with me, (I mistakenly dropped it inside the taxi)and the taxi was long gone; so I call my line immediately, and the taxi man answered the call, and told me he is on his way outside the state for a work, but promised he will return the next day. He said I should come to their company the next day to collect it.

The next day, I went to the taxi company and they gave me my phone, the battery was dead, so I want to my hotel room to charge it in other to contact my girlfriend (whom I know must have been trying to contact me for long) ( I don't have her number offhand yet) to let her know I arrived PH safely. Immediately my phone got some life, 3 messages from my girlfriend entered my phone, when I opened it, I was shocked to see the content.

In some of her messages to me, she said "you think you can do anything with a girl, and go free? After I finishing dealing with you, whenever you see a girl you will you will run for your life, that is if ever you will survive. No matter where you run to, I will find you. This is not a threat, this is a promise... you have just dig your own grave, In your next life you wouldn't mess with a girl like me. You were deceived by my calmness, that's why you think you can do anything you like to me.. Lolz! Had it been you know me well, I doubt if you will try nonsense with me. Go and ask very well about me, pple who know me well will tell you that you are finished dude, you will see fire, you mess with the wrong girl, RIP in advance bastard , we shall see who laughs last".

After reading the messages, I was wondering why on earth will she send such to me, so I called her phone several times, but she kept declining my call. When I was scrolling through my phone to uncover what went on, on my message outbox , I noticed this text message was send to her from my phone during the period my phone was with the taxi man: " DON'T CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN, YOU ARE DISTURBING ME". I think she was calling my phone after I left it in the taxi, and the taxi man stupidly thought the best thing to do was to send such message to her to make her stop disturbing him while driving.

Now, I'm still in PH, planning to travel back to Owerri tomorrow. She is still declining my calls. I have send her several text messages explaining what happened, but got no reply from her. I have called her neighbour to ask about her, and she said she hasn't seen her.

Truly, this made me realize I don't really know her that well, or know what she is capable of doing. I don't even know if I should report the issue to the police when I get to owerri, or I should just take it as an empty threat.

What will you do if you find yourself in this scenario? Will you still continue with the relationship if she finally realize you are innocent?

1. She probably think another girl send that text, which I also think is the case.

2. She sound like the kind of girl that will throw Acid on you.

3. If you are going to continue with the relationship, do what she asked u to do go and find out about her.

4. After your findings Run for your life.

But seriously, it's ok to date such a girl, but take marriage out of your mind. She sound like the type u will be afraid to go home to after work. Tell someone close to you about that threat, so if she kill your azz, they will know who did it grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by Dollyak(f): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2015
magneto:

Absolutely. I bet ur nothing like her tho wink
Great bet. You must be a good gambler grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by RapLawd(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2015
Wait till she understand that you are not behind the text message she received from your line,

What will ya do if same happened to you as a lady, remember they're emotionally weak you know, maybe for her to get back at ya is what led to that threat, she will be pained for sending you such when she learnt the whole truth -give her the benefit of doubt, she'll come around!!!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by RapLawd(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2015
dapsonlou:

1. She probably think another girl send that text, which I also think is the case.

2. She sound like the kind of girl that will throw Acid on you.

3. If you are going to continue with the relationship, do what she asked u to do go and find out about her.

4. After your findings Run for your life.

But seriously, it's ok to date such a girl, but take marriage out of your mind. She sound like the type u will be afraid to go home to after work. Tell someone close to you about that threat, so if she kill your azz, they will know who did it grin

She might be the best he'll ever had, remember some are good uttering empty threat, especially when they are or thinks they are in the verge of losing something they really cherish or likes,

Op, even if she's bad, don't quickly dismiss her, think about and weigh out the good part of her, she's a human and must have some negative part -we all do!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by RapLawd(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:

And might be as well "a talented one "...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Enough advice given OP. Pls do the needful.

Iceberyln cheesy
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by xp17(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2015
RapLawd:
Wait till she understand that you are not behind the text message she received from your line,
What will ya do if same happened to you as a lady, remember they're emotionally weak you know, maybe for her to get back at ya is what led to that threat, she will be pained for sending you such when she learnt the whole truth -give her the benefit of doubt, she'll come around!!!
chigoizie7:
Go back to that taxi office, ask for that very taxi man, he will take u from ph to owerri, then she will explain how it all happened, after she must have believed u, break up with her.
I knew he typed such out of anger, but it is too much nah, to threaten ur bf like that, "mbanu"
prettyjo:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshahaha.........sincerely speaking this story funny die.
my advice::::::::::::
I guess you both just started dating,those messages were typed out of anger.you need to explain your assss out before she believes you,Dont just relax and think you have explained enough.If I were her,I would do worse.it takes a whole lot of trust for her to believe your story.
vichks:
Ogbeni this is just a pure case of misunderstanding, just give her 1week to chill am 200percent sure her head will return to factory default cheesy
smh for you guys .

@op, the biggest mistake you made was making attempts to call and text her, haven't received such a despicable message. The first thing you should have done is to make a police report and get her arrested for threat...you can still do that though.

You don't need to take chances, being it outta jealousy, empty threat, or instantaneous anger, it still a pitfall that would happen sooner than later, because no sane person will write to that outrageous length. The easiest way to uproot a plant is at the infant stage, if you wait for it to outgrow, it will require more efforts. In this your case it might be too late.

Instead of saving a hoe while don't you save your life?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by misspicy(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
that ur girl friend have been hurt several times she feels u used and dump her....just let her go for sone time,after a month or two contact her again and explain things to her.
But no threat shuld be taken with levity,pray hard and please be on guard,but i doubt she means that threat unless she is diabolocal.
Any girl that has been dumped severally will do this
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2015
bro when you get back to Owerri go and meet her ask her for just 10minutes of her time then explain things to her and call the taxi driver to confirm it call the company where you picked up your phone and put it on speaker so that both of you can hear the convo after things are cleared then tell her your dissapointed in her that you never believed a girl you were falling in love with has such character that she really surprised you.
* QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP AFTER SHE MUST HAVE REALIZED HOW STUPIDD SHE WAS and maybe report this threat to the police or let a family member know about it and keep those texts as evidence for unforeseen circumstances, she can be diabolic. don't ever take threats on your LIFE as a joke, America got Osama's threat to bomb the twins tower and thought it was an empty threat but the useless pig Osama took action.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by johnnysmart(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
At times it is good for things like this to happen...atleast u can define who she is nw
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Threatening My Life by magneto(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Dollyak:
Lol, not really...I'm just lucky at rolling the dice wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Urgent!!! Pls How Can I Make My Penis Bigger & Stronger Without Harm! / Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.