Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) (1176 Views)

Speeding Accounts For 60% Of Road Crashes In Nigeria - FRSC / 5 Types Of Road Officials On Lagos Roads. / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by thebaft: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2015

The deplorable nature of Eket - Ibeno road is urgently begging for attention. The FRSC Eket Unit Command is calling on the appropriate authorities, the Akwa - Ibom State Government, Federal Government to please come to the aid of motorist plying this route by providing succor on this road or reconstructing the entire length of this road that leads to Exxon Mobil Producing Unlimited (Qua Iboe Terminal)

https://www.facebook.com/frsc.eketcommand/posts/1627546334129302?pnref=story

cc lalasticlala

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by demmy0325(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigeria my country..
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by thebaft: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
More Pics ...

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by 9niceguy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's our leader for you....They only know how to steal money
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by thebaft: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
And yet, more pics ...

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by INTROVERT(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by slimthugchimee(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
ExonMobile should take on Social Responsibilities... Their workers are the one plying this road... Well, most of them usually go with company's helicopter.

Common, borehole they couldn't provide for the host community!
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by shininglite(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
corruption in Nigeria started as small pimples,we hailed those that stole from the government coffers and made them celebrities,now corruption is now a cancer threating to lead us collectively to the gallows cry

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by alaoeri: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akpabio work no reach this side abi na FG road?
alfred5:
ExonMobile should take on Social Responsibilities... Their workers are the one plying this road... Well, most of them usually go with company's helicopter.

Common, borehole they couldn't provide for the host community!
Blame not ExxonMobil but the host community because they are collecting royalty from the company.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by shaboti: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol. Wetin concern me
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Akpabio work no reach this side abi na FG road?

Blame not ExxonMobil but the host community because they are collecting royalty from the company.

Akwaiboms still demand that its HeadQuarter should be brought to Akwaibom State back because that's its major production area.

APC apogee, forget Exon Mobil and AkwaIbom State...

Don't just go there. I'm not an Akwaibomite, I once served there and I was able to get insight of what's happening there between both of them.

And why don't you snap other parts of Eket?
Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by alaoeri: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
alfred5:

Akwaiboms still demand that its HeadQuarter should be brought to Akwaibom State back because that's its major production area.

APC apogee, forget Exon Mobil and AkwaIbom State...

Don't just go there. I'm not an Akwaibomite, I once served there and I was able to get insight of what's happening there between both of them.

And why don't you snap other parts of Eket?
PDP stooge, this ain't about APC or PDP, the road belong to who state or FG? Am sure is not the role of ExxonMobil to construct roads since they are paying their tax as well as paying royalties to the host community so don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Road Leading To ExxonMobil (Largest Nigerian Crude Oil Producer) by Bifwoli: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
From 37 billion barrels and a much touted 500bn GDP yet this is what you get?

This is why its better to sometimes downplay your numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Next Step. I Just Got Admitted To South Dakota State University / See A Terrible Accident That Happened At Uyo Calabar Road. Pic / It It True That Passport Reissue Is Done Only In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.