Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Seun Osewa's Appreciation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa's Appreciation (2329 Views)

Women; And Their Lack Of Appreciation / An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members / White Guys Appreciation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa's Appreciation by bukhy(f): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2006
Take a minute and think about who you have met on these site, how it feel to express your opinion with free style, what you would or wouldn't have done without nairaland, advise that people had given you, how you feel whenever you are on these site and write a short note of appreciation to seun osewa for creating this site. plz this thread is for appreciation and not cursing people or seun out, if your know you don't have something good to say ignore this thread or the whole nairaland.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by bukhy(f): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2006
i created this thread and i will like to say a big thank you to you seun cause what i found on thread is not what mere word can explain. thank you a billion time.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Necorios(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2006
@BUKHY,i feel you jo,bt come to thnk of it,arent u falln for oga seun? Bt as a matter of sincerity,i av learnt mre than reality on this site,infact NAIRALAND has become my home page! My life and guide.all these kudos goes to the master planner himself SEUN OSEWA. Appreciation, thanks a trillion! NECO.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by bukhy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
hey, am not in love with him.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Necorios(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2006
@BUHKY, well 4me i'm in l, ve with him at least for coming up with an entertaining,educational,breath taking awesome website. Its a bright idea. NECO
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Necorios(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2006
@BUHKY, well 4me i'm in love with him at least for coming up with an entertaining,educational,breath taking awesome website. Its a bright idea. NECO
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Bhola(f): 4:05am On Sep 23, 2006
I have met great people here. So Seun, thanks.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by smilingjee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
Nairaland has contributed in no small measure to the educational enlightenment, mental growth, emotional uplift, Internet usage and health awareness of its members and guests who day after day sought to improve their lives.

With its wide array of topics and posts one can only but appreciate the effort made by The Administrator (Seun)

This is just my own way of appreciating the good work done so far.

Thank You, u're such a wonderful person.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Biggg: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2006
Seun, i give u dis command. Continue 2 dazzle d world wit ur unparallel ingenuity. U re great! God's THE great!!!.
More power 2 ya elbow.
I neva visited 1% of dis site.but am already being blessed.
May ur success multiply,Ami lo ruko jesu!
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Biggg: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2006
Seun, i give u dis command. Continue 2 dazzle d world wit ur unparallel ingenuity. U re great! God's THE great!!!.
More power 2 ya elbow.
I neva visited 1% of dis site.but am already being blessed.
May ur success multiply,Ami lo ruko jesu!
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Babygirl4(f): 3:54am On Oct 25, 2006
I'll join the people in saying welldone Seun!

I have some suggestions to make Nairaland better:

a) Please have a separate section for messages to the administrator
b) Have Nigerian music playing in the background as the web page opens
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by chistiana(f): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2006
Big Bros as done a good job any way,

u are too good, not withstanding just wanna say a big thank thank u, for making this site available for those who are searching for future partner not only that, even Job oppurtunty, infact May God reward u abundantly.

Thanks alot Big bros.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by bukhy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2006
a big thank you to you seun, you wont understand what you've done, but thank you
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2007
a big apprec to seun for creating nairaland big ups
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Goshen360(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2007
bukhy:

Take a minute and think about who you have met on these site, how it feel to express your opinion with free style, what you would or wouldn't have done without nairaland, advise that people had given you, how you feel whenever you are on these site and write a short note of appreciation to seun osewa for creating this site. plz this thread is for appreciation and not cursing people or seun out, if your know you don't have something good to say ignore this thread or the whole nairaland.

This is just d beginning of greater things for pple like seun. Thanks to God for talents like Seun and his nairaland initiative. I have really be added to by this site. Great!
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Seun(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2007
Thanks, guys. The sky is not our limit on Nairaland. Deep space is not even our limit. Not even the sun! wink
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by posiola: 7:31pm On May 01, 2007
hi,
Well, am still a new member,kindly give me time to study this wonderful site.
Bukhy u talk well, is good to appreciate any thing that is good.
so, let us encourage him.
posi.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by cashoggy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2007
Thanks a bunch, Seun, for this site. I must confess tht since I came across it I've never had a dull moment. More grace to you. May u fulfil your destiny (and I believe ths is part of it).

Ah,ah, wetin oga mdsocks, u have socks but no shoes I guess, is that why u want to pack Seun's shoes and pick race?? cool grin grin grin A beg don't spank Seun o and what's wrong in praising him, K1 the ulitmate also sang thus: eni ba se rere Ahji Wasiu o ye ka ki o, omo Gbolahan mi, ' So, Seun Osewa, thanks again.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by CrazyMan(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
Seun deserves some credit for a job well done; it's not easy to run a site as big as Nairaland.

So I have nothing much to say than to congratulate him for his success. wink
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by niceuzor: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2007
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation, - Nice meeting Nairaland and the Admin Seun?

Moderator i don't know? how will One man Carry the LOAD of Nairaland? huh!!

anyway he must be a strong man i guess,i apprecaite the fact that he is a Geniue.

for bring the idea of ONLINE FORUM,Social community nd his FORUM is one of the BEST.

thump Up man.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Bblak(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
Good job Seun and weldone.
Your efforts on building a fantastic site like this is highly appreciated.U've done so well for yourself and to all nairalanders.Kudos to you and see u at the top.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by faketan(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2007
Seun ori ope!
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by niceuzor: 1:19am On Dec 23, 2007
you don start grin
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nairaland makes me happy.
i rove everybody here.the good,bad and ugly.
one love. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Keziah(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2007
Seun thanks a bunch for not ignoring your God given talent but using it to bless others. May U be called blessed among the blessed and may you rise above all obstacles, receive favours from the unexpected and also meet people that will praise/bless your good work and also meet those that will criticise the bad ones, that way you ll be greater than Bill Gates, Abraham Lincoln, Abiola and famous than Osama.

Once again thanks for all the opportunities that you made nairaland bring my way, including the opportunity to type this . THANKS!

fatty27:

Is the success of Nairaland a product of Seun's ingenuity or the contributions of selfless people all around the world, most of whom Seun hated with a passion through his banning them?.
Seun do not hate them with a passion. For jove's sake the guy do not even know them personaly. He is the creator and the moderator of the site and i guess/hope you know what that means. I think he is just trying to bring sanity to the site for your good and mine.

On the other hand, i agree with you concerning some points you raised. All the same let's give praises to who is deserving, and i think this guy deserves it.
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Uzzyan: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2007
Seun thacks sha met some people on NL who are gooooooood friends but my dear seun as usual has banned allllllllllllll of them
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by niceuzor: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2007
And along side with my[b] Uzzyan [/b] We say thank you? cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by UNLEASHED(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
I'll be right back to reply
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2009
thumbs up bro, kiss
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by mavenbox: 2:33am On Nov 26, 2009
Keep your head up, Seun! Great mind, great thinking, great product smiley
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by suxes2005(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
I was able to secure my usa admn thru dis site. Met som1 in usa.

SHALOM
Re: Seun Osewa's Appreciation by dani1luv: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
I met lot and lots of friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

***struts In*** / N11 Million Stolen From Redeemed Christian Church Of God By Church’s Account Off / Dinosaur Bones Found On A Construction Site In Mowe - Ibafo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.