Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Story (569 Views)

Hear My Story [episode 8] / Hear My Story Episode 2 / Hear My Story Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story by Jogba(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting at the front.

Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn't get to me.

I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing fried turkey...

When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands... but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I stretched and put my hands inside the bowl...

Guess what was in the bowl?

Toothpicks.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : See The Guy Who Sat On Nothing !!! / Gingerous Meaning Of A True Friends! / The Wise Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.