Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46223 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gay or lesbians are sick people. It's so unfortunate that the Americans with all their psychological scientific advancement can not see this. They are sick and they need help. The help is yo sentence them to a jail term and send them to correction facilities where their heads can be examined.

Last bullet. Romans 12 : 1 & 2
Prepare for the rapture. These are end time signs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kingthreat(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Delafruita:
this is a victory for humanity and it finally shows that humans can do the right thing.this isn't just a victory for the LGBT,its a victory of man over his own inhumanity.

Senseless people like this will one day screw their children and say there is nothing wrong with incest too.

6 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
Wetin concern us for naija?

The USA will soon start to tie every of their bilateral deals with other countries on 'the right to freedom of marriage'
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mekadinho(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
ONE OF OBAMA'S SILL..Y ACHIEVEMENTS... NONSENSE...
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kingthreat(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]GMB GO SOON FOLLOW SUIT

NA WETIN EIN PROMISE THE WEST FOR SUPPORT
[/size]

Before GMB do am, all South East governors go don do gay orgee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
kingthreat:

Like you are free to sleep with your dad too. And your wife(now or futuristic) is also free to give her blood sisters a crazy cunninlingus and there's nothing wrong with that. Soon we will be living in a world where you can also show love to your pet dog by giving it from the rear.
Please express your sexual freedom to the fullest joor. #madness

As long as they are not inconveniencing you I don't see a problem. We all have the right to live and let live.

4 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by writetopoker: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
this has millions of years to stay if not billions, go read ur science book

go read ur bible
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
So I can't meet up a group of girls and talk to the one I find interesting for fear the other bit*h might be her husband..
well your own insecurities should not be the reason why other people shouldnt live their life the way they want to

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by uyisteven(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
So how does the ruling have impact on Nigerians?

until u see Derenle nd his crew protesting for d same judgement den u wud kno wat hppnz overseas[especially in d US] givz pple liver 2 try it in der country...

*Derenle is an imaginative name* any resemblance or connection 2 a living being or animal is strictly a coincidence*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by beyoncausme: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
crazy...

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by chudidonas(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
World don end be that.But come of think of it, adults who likes drilling each other shouldn't worry nobody.

You think so?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
What a pity, what a waste... Between, please what is this iranu abasha I see on almost every thread?

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by ksbusari(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
As toto sweet so, some pple still prefer same sex marriage. Sign of end time.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
fvck!
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
They are confident that in time, the rest of the World will follow suit; they say: 'what do those base savages know'; but rejoice, our time has come, even as we witness the so called developed world crumble under the weight of its own perversion. Because they pre-empt and subvert the Laws of God and nature, surely their destruction is written in the skeins of time and their days are indeed numbered. Soon they willl look to us for the revitalization of their spent force, they will demand that we join them in their depravity, much as in the days of Lot.. let the strong men gird their loins, war things are afoot..let our stance be clearly articulated so that we are not confused as they have apparently become. This war is not merely physical but also spiritual for we sense the move of that ancient serpent as it constantly does in discrediting and demoralizing the sons of men...

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Moana post=35189350]

sister have a rethink okay. Actually every body is born straight. All these are lies, even their chromosomes is either xy or xx even in hemaphrodite and other sexual abnormalities there is a dominant chromosome for that individual and that defines if the person is male or female.

Homosexuality is a sexual immorality. Even a male monkey will not mate with a female monkey of another specie, It's not possible. If it happens just know that that monkey has been tempered with in a research study where damage have been done to the some areas of the monkeys cerebral cortex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anybody that still cant read the writing on the wall that the world is about to end is on a longggg thing,i have made peace with myself.

*lights weed and stares out the window*
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by blakky97(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Hahahahaha.. You underestimate the Americans... Oh well time will tell.
They know how to pressure to directly or indirectly succumb to their demands..
just movies is enough influence.
man on ledge for example.
a bad guy is made the preacher and the gay is the man that minds his business and harms no one.
after watching a film like that,
a lil kid will say" dont arrest gays, they arw law abiding, they have rights, they do not hurt any one, only God can judge them"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by urshawmoore(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
oismail:
Gay only?
What of lesbian?

In America, gay and lesbians are referred to as GAY

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
shammah1:
Abeg help m ask uncle Sam's puppet aka Daura (snail) President Buhari, old wine and babaonechance
We won't allow that nonsense in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:

go read ur bible
the bible can't teach me the nature of Earth

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
dhammyg:
CONGRATS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE.

THIS IS A BIG WIN FOR THEM.I DON'T KNOW Y MOST NIGERIANS BOTHER THEMSELVES OVER GAY PEOPLE.THEY DON'T HURT ANYONEsmiley

MAYBE ONE DAY I'LLlipsrsealed
It shows that people really do not understand why Christians and why some non Christians do not want same sex marriage.

I know of a few homosexuals and their life style is very troubling indeed. What people don't know is that same sex couples rarely stay together but they have what they call an open relationship. Which means they consent to sleeping around while "married".Their is no real love on their relationships at all.

HIV is dangerous ly high amonsgt homosexuals. At least 30% higher than hetersexual men.

Drug taking is unusually high amonsgt homosexuals also. The reasons is a dissatisfaction in their many sexual encounters and also to cure depression. LGBT are broken people.

They might be married according to civil law but not legally married according to Gods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by samblessed: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
This oyibos have lost their mind completely. No homosexual practice will ever be tolerated in naija.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Whobedatte(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:
Gay or lesbians are sick people. It's so unfortunate that the Americans with all their psychological scientific advancement can not see this. They are sick and they need help. The help is yo sentence them to a jail term and send them to correction facilities where their heads can be examined.

Last bullet. Romans 12 : 1 & 2
Prepare for the rapture. These are end time signs.
embarassed
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
well your own insecurities should not be the reason why other people shouldnt live their life the way they want to
It's not an insecurity, it means u can't do things like u used to due to fear of the unknown.
The disadvantages are tonnes higher than the advantages.
Homosexuals need help..
I pity for them tho

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pdemand(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
you are just ignorant about life, so Nigerian govt or nigerians get sense pass those oyibos and their govt baa? Hehe, the whites are wise and right. Damn Africa

Imagine this statement.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mkoabiola: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ds os d worst judgement in human race

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by 14DUI(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anyway, a sad day and a sad news for me.
This confirmed that the end is near, God i wash my hands off this great sin and which you have destroyed some people for.
Let not my seed nor my tree partake in this evil. Amen
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Funny enough, UK will legalise Sex with animals soon.. .
The world is crazy

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by abbaapple: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Americans are in Doomed! End time don show face b dat, Gbamm!!!!
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:
What a pity, what a waste... Between, please what is this iranu abasha I see on almost every thread?
My dear, it is a shame that some people are hell bent on opposing natural order and bastardizing the sanctity of marriage. Anyway, that's their business

You are a cutie by the way... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.