Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Home Tutor-abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Home Tutor-abuja (697 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutor / Home Tutor Needed Urgrntly / Home Tutor In Agbowo Area Ibadan Needed??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Tutor-abuja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Do you need an experienced versatile, dedicated, result oriented and trustworthy private tutor who is committed to giving your child/ward an excellent and outstanding home lesson in Abuja?

CONTACT-56355406 BBM or 08136341445 Whatsapp only.

We engage pupils in primary and jss classes
Re: Home Tutor-abuja by mubarak001(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
In another news;

For your private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on the following apps; ms office, archiCAD, autoCAD, and Artlantis studio
contact renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Home Tutor-abuja by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I want to commend you guys for taking the bull by the horns but here is a little advice. Not many of our parents view Nairaland even thigh we have parents that are social media savvy, print a letter headed paper your address, contact details and the reason they should choose 2str8 to be their wards Private teacher....share it in churches, Mosque, event centers and in schools.....
Thank me later.
Re: Home Tutor-abuja by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I want to commend you guys for taking the bull by the horns but here is a little advice. Not many of our parents view Nairaland even though we have parents that are social media savvy, print a letter headed paper your address, contact details and the reason they should choose 2str8 to be their wards Private teacher....share it in churches, Mosque, event centers and in schools.....
Thank me later.
Re: Home Tutor-abuja by mubarak001(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
I want to commend you guys for taking the bull by the horns but here is a little advice. Nurches, Mosque, event centers and in schools.....
Thank me later.

Done already...before a seed decayd and start germinating takes awhile...is patience!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Job Vacancy Done From Home..?? / Kaduna Electricity Distribution Coy Recruits 3,000 Workers / Public Relation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.