Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Akpor's Invention - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpor's Invention (905 Views)

Akpor's Stupidity / Akpor’s And His Teacher / Joke! Joke!! Joke!!! Lecturers Vs Students' Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpor's Invention by oyem4u(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
AKPOS and A group of student scientists in Nigeria were to hold a competition to showcase their scientific inventions. The 1st boy came forward & said: "I'm Kunle from Lagos. I invented a biro that can write whatever someone says on its own". He practicalized it and was applauded. The second person came and said: "I am Osita Chidi from Imo state. I invented a chip that can tell you the amount of money in someone's pockets close to it". He also practicalized it & was also applauded. Then came another man who said: "Am AKPOS from Delta state. I invented a bomb that can kill anything 1000 meters away and will blow up any human body into million pieces, grinding up the hardest bones in the body. Please can you all sit down while I practicalize it before you all. At this point, the chairman of the competition shouted out. "Akpos don't worry about testing it here. You have done an excellent job & you are already the winner of this competition
grin
Re: Akpor's Invention by slimthugchimee(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please can i get a laffing pill
Re: Akpor's Invention by oyem4u(m): 1:31am On Jun 28, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Please can i get a laffing pill

yeah...u can

(1) (Reply)

Book And Things Limited / Caption This Picture ;members Of Parliament In JAMAICA / Photo : Is This Possible???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.