Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (3886 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Darkrebel666 Vs Heywhizzy / The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2015
y'all are just deceiving yourselves..

there is no way 5 people are gonna write a verse to diss each other. that's plain m0ronic.

Ignorance is bliss.. topical are not poems.
so Eminem's song 'legacy is a poem right? you don't know what you are saying.

In Nokia don't break the beat[south Africa] they were in a similar predicament & the battlers were given topics. the ones that couldn't be spontaneous were eliminated..

If you aren't versatile then why are you even in the tourney in the first place? ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by liricyst(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:
y'all are just deceiving yourselves..

there is no way 5 people are gonna write a verse to diss each other. that's plain m0ronic.

Ignorance is bliss.. topical are not poems.
so Eminem's song 'legacy is a poem right? you don't know what you are saying.

In Nokia don't break the beat[south Africa] they were in a similar predicament & the battlers were given topics. the ones that couldn't be spontaneous were eliminated..

If you aren't versatile then why are you even in the tourney in the first place? ✘

this has nothing to do with versatility. I can hold my own in a topical. If this were a topical tourney and you are faced with a similar problem. ..would you have the cats diss themselves?
Let's keep it in line with the theme of the tourney. You could always organise a topical tourney after the Holocaust

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by kr0ne(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Una dey talk una own. Whatever Emaprince says now will be final. Oga Prince, how do eliminate one out of the 5 man standing so we can proceed to the semis? Whatever you say now is the final, so we're counting on you. The contestants can't dictate for us.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Emaprince: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kr0ne:
Una dey talk una own. Whatever Emaprince says now will be final. Oga Prince, how do eliminate one out of the 5 man standing so we can proceed to the semis? Whatever you say now is the final, so we're counting on you. The contestants can't dictate for us.
we should hear from cooga and ibime as well, not just me.

I have always had in mind the same idea as ELYMAXiimus. If my opinion should be considered, then I go with Elymax.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emaprince:
we should hear from cooga and ibime as well, not just me.

I have always had in mind the same idea as ELYMAXiimus. If my opinion should be considered, then I go with Elymax.

How many tourney una want hold in one year? You guys are cheapening tourneys. My hand no dey thís new tourney abeg. KOP just finished couple months back.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by gottoboy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
#TeamLiricyst cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Emaprince: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ibime:

How many tourney una want hold in one year? You guys are cheapening tourneys. My hand no dey thís new tourney abeg. KOP just finished couple months back.
you are right @cheapening tourney. I don't even have the strenght to participate in any tourney but these guys are always itching to brawl, so rebel came with the tourney. We are only here to judge. This place went dry for a long time, so its only right to liven it up again.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm. NL. Chai.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ibime:

you don't understand.. what he[krone] meant is- how do we decide who gets eliminated from the 5 battlers left?
the number is not even & 1 person has to drop so others can progress to the semis.. so how do we do it? ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Ibime(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you don't understand.. what he[krone] meant is- how do we decide who gets eliminated from the 5 battlers left?
the number is not even & 1 person has to drop so others can progress to the semis.. so how do we do it? ✘

You should have thought about that before the tourney commenced. Tourney entrants supposed to be in powers of 2 otherwise you encounter thís problem.

Take the 2 wackest verses from the last round and make them do a 16 line battle in 24 hr turnaround time. Ask the judges to nominate the 2 wackest. I vote Jigs and Elymax.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ibime:

You should have thought about that before the tourney commenced. Tourney entrants supposed to be in powers of 2 otherwise you encounter thís problem.

Take the 2 wackest verses from the last round and make them do a 16 line battle in 24 hr turnaround time. Ask the judges to nominate the 2 wackest. I vote Jigs and Elymax.

the late Inclusion of Kssslib made it unequalized.

Coogar
Kr0ne
Emaprince
Lagunna1
Guykhena

The Judges are to nominate the 2 battlers who had the weakest verses in the quarter finals. after that has been determined - the two battlers who had the weakest verses would have to slug it out tomorrow by 9pm[8 bars]

Ibime has nominated the verses of Jigsawkillah & Elymaxiimus

make your nominations asap so whoever is gonna have to battle for a spot in the semis can start prepping his bars. .. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

the late Inclusion of Kssslib made it unequalized.

Coogar
Kr0ne
Emaprince
Lagunna1
Guykhena

The Judges are to nominate the 2 battlers who had the weakest verses in the quarter finals. after that has been determined - the two battlers who had the weakest verses would have to slug it out tomorrow by 9pm[8 bars]

Ibime has nominated the verses of Jigsawkillah & Elymaxiimus

make your nominations asap so whoever is gonna have to battle for a spot in the semis can start prepping his bars. .. ✘
this doesn't make any sense to me.....
@ ibime, coogar, emaprince, kr0ne,

this doesn't make sense to me at all.
I have just kept quiet since... If my verse is weak, it's not my fault.

How will you be pitting me with niggas like supermy, fuze nd expect me to bring my A - game when i know i could easily walk over them with mediocre. (no disrespect to fuze..)

if i knew it would turn out this way, you think i wouldn't have done better?
The way i would script for fuze is not the same way i would script for someone like rebel. Nd i think this goes for everyone of us who has qualified. We all didnt get equall opponents.

I hope you're getting my point. Pls reconsider, cos two people can't do extra work while the others just go through like that.
I think everyone has to be involved in one way or the other..

#Myprotest

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Limerick: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

How will you be pitting me with niggas like supermy, fuze nd expect me to bring my A - game when i know i could easily walk over them with mediocre. (no disrespect to fuze..)

if i knew it would turn out this way, you think i wouldn't have done better?
grin grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gaywhizzy is a total wacko but that didn't stop me from dropping classic. despite the fact that gladdys lost she had a memorable verse.

as a battler you have to strive in making every of your verse your magnum opus regardless of your opponent.

& as a contestant you don't have a say. If all the Judges agree,then that's what we are doing. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Limerick:
grin grin
lol. You dey mock me abi...
Buh it's actually the truth.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Limerick: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lol. You dey mock me abi...

Buh it's actually the truth.
I'm not mocking you. the thing funny na..

but, sersly if I was you, I no go gree fah.. all of us most kill ourselves together...
wetin concern weak verses...? long as you bodied your opponent, shiit doesn't matter no more.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by JigsawKillah(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
How's it our fault that y'all pitted 20 rappers against each other? Why didn't y'all screen them before adding the likes of wàrriblood and them?

Y'all should think of another way because I am not battling Elymaxiimus for a place in the semis

Tag me when y'all done planning
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by liricyst(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:
How's it our fault that y'all pitted 20 rappers against each other? Why didn't y'all screen them before adding the likes of wàrriblood and them?

Y'all should think of another way because I am not battling Elymaxiimus for a place in the semis

Tag me when y'all done planning

Lol....... Understandable though. Nobody would like that extra brawl
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by Heywhizzy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Gaywhizzy is a total wacko but that didn't stop me from dropping classic. despite the fact that gladdys lost she had a memorable verse.

as a battler you have to strive in making every of your verse your magnum opus regardless of your opponent.

& as a contestant you don't have a say. If all the Judges agree,then that's what we are doing. ✘

your classic was sh1t,I don't blame you,,I blame those robbers
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by liricyst(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Airmark pls close this thread.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lyricist through to semi final

(1) (2) (3)

Nairaland Rap Attack (strictly 4 Rappers / Clash Of The Titans : Siddoggg Vs Mikuz / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.