Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) (50487 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by jstburner(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thank God say,no be naija flag shhe carry dey pose for there.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tufiakwa!! This one na nwoke-nwanyi lipsrsealed
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:

edey pain u, ghan ghao
Sophisticated Red Goat! Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by omojesu202(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

Sophisticated Red Goat! Hehehehe cheesy

...biko ooo
I no sabi do insult
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by dont8(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
emerged01:

I'm beginning to like Mugabe.
Most Africans like him anyway (I do to some extent, especially his Pan-Africanism view), I would have loved if he has relinquished the post voluntarily to younger generation and his name would have bee embedded in the hallmark of great Leaders in Africa.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by AsanwaKC(f): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
akpa..amu
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Instead of them to work out, they're jealous a woman looks better than them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by canalily(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Any way why wont he rejoiceundecided she is already a man naasad
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
dont8:
Let me leave her with this quotes from Robert Mugabe:

[i][/i]

*In Spartacus' voice...*

hmmm, bros how did u put that mugabe's quote in green background please?
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebosie11:
Abi?That cant hapn in Nigeria
hahahhahhahhahahahhahha thank God it's on US in Nigeria here its still 14 years for any nonsense act like G-Or-L nah 14 years
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Look at this guy oo
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:
Is she not a Biafran? undecided
You tryna be sarcastic, ryt? She is and she's richer than all ya dirty women.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alkidam:
Well. Right from day one most people knows she is not straight, OMG. she is still proud of it, flAunting it.. This rare endemic happens mostly in the south eastern region of our country.
And what happens in the South West? Dirt and cowardice
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by UncleJudax(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
omojesu202:

...biko ooo
I no sabi do insult
If you cant do the time don't do the crime. Don't be a stupeed tribalist, there are homos every damn place.

I let you go!
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by cochexky: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
BarryX:
[size=14pt]Olodo !!! keep your gay stunt to the states and dont dare come Nigeria for any reason, or fourteen years await that dumb as.s of yours!

nkpi[/size]

BRO AM ALREADY CRYING BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL. KEEP THIS WORD. WE ARE THE NEXT , THEN WATCH OUT , OBAMA , BUHARI HMMMMMMMM WETIN DE WAN DISCUSS , LETS PRAY FOR OUR THEIR COUNTRY OOOO
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by gajerian(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
darisgod:
Na waaa ooo

Anyway we r all equal

Quote me n shock!!

Still get HOLE down there
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by adeadebayor: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Crack at work
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by cochexky: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
NIGERIA WILL BE THE NEXT TO CELEBRATE KAY MARRIAGE . ASK MY WHY AND PROVE.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lawrsmith(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebosie11:
Good girl gone bad. Former Super Falcon player Chichi Igbo is happy same sex marriage has been legalised in all the States in United States.

Surprisingly,the Nigerian in association with other gays took to the streets of Europe to celebrate the development.She was pictured with a flag dabcing while celebrating the legalization.She threatened to block any of her Instagram users who blast her for her action.In her words,she said:

'Congrats to my American folks, love won PERIOD!!! Say anything dumb and get your ass BLOCKED!!! Try me'.

Source:  http://kcblow..com/2015/06/ex-super-falcon-player-chichi-igbo.html

this is the end time thing,this is the end of America,soldom and gomorra will be like, God why? but knows why He allowed them to succeed.it will be very brutal when God will strike America.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by dont8(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Comment
ZeezaRapture:

hmmm, bros how did u put that mugabe's quote in green background please?
It's simple, check the topmost of where you're making a comment, you'll see Quote Icon beside those Emoticons and write in-between the bracket

For example : After you click the Quote Icon, it will give you something like this [quote][/quote]
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lawrsmith(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
ebosie11:
Good girl gone bad. Former Super Falcon player Chichi Igbo is happy same sex marriage has been legalised in all the States in United States.

Surprisingly,the Nigerian in association with other gays took to the streets of Europe to celebrate the development.She was pictured with a flag dabcing while celebrating the legalization.She threatened to block any of her Instagram users who blast her for her action.In her words,she said:

'Congrats to my American folks, love won PERIOD!!! Say anything dumb and get your ass BLOCKED!!! Try me'.

Source:  http://kcblow..com/2015/06/ex-super-falcon-player-chichi-igbo.html

this is the end time thing,this is the end of America.soldom and Gomorra will be like telling God Why.but God knows it all,He knows why He Allowed them to succeed.when God will strike America it will be very disastrous,and nobody should cry when it happens
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by cotzywitzy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bastard....Idiot...
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lawrsmith(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
you are one of them
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by lawrsmith(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
you are one of them and try it here in Nigeria and rot in prison
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Heffalump(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hellish! Long before now I knew she's a lesbian. Amorphous humans.
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Extremely Disgusting !!! angry angry angry angry ..I tale you........

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by fx45(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Alkidam:
This rare endemic happens mostly in the south eastern region of our country.
Dont be stvpid!
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2015
Well I can't blame her, she's actually a Man.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by dapsonlou(m): 12:18am On Jun 27, 2015
omojesu202:
Is she not a Biafran? undecided

I don't think she will be welcome back in The Republic Of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2015
I think say nah Flavour Nabbania cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Esdb3: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2015
How Lucifer achieved the same sex goal.

First, he brought in what we see as civilization and embracing things.

Secondly, he gave them names. Woman with woman is wrong there is no other name but he called it 'lesbianlism'. That gave it a sense of existence and categorization.

Thirdly, he made christianity into a religion. No longer a thing people lived by. But just a sect like the lesbian sect.

Lastly, he pushed the bible away totally so that humans no longer consulted it as their moral guide. Created atheists that made it look like just a literature you can choose to read. Even made them call God stupid and someone the 'SMARTS' once shouldn't believe. Went on to be so convincing that some don't believe satan exists.

And you say Lucifer is dumb?! That guy is a genius but he'll always meet THE Deity a step ahead though it never seems so.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics) by Audray(f): 1:13am On Jun 27, 2015
people hate chichi igbo for her xtrmely masculine look.but how is it ur headache?? She made her choice,u dnt lyk it.then get the heck off her case!!! She has a succesful career, gets paid with serious cash,is even prettier than most feminine of womyn. Trolls around on d internet for fun and xtra popularity and u let her have it. U haters shld get a life. Seriously.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / 30-Woman National Team Players Packed In A 14 Seater Bus In Abuja. Photos / Yohann Diniz Defecates On His Pants During 50km Walk Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.