Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Inside An Arik Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside An Arik Flight (1356 Views)

Arik Flight Blames FG For The Attack Of Its Manager By Passangers / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Here's The Easiest Way To Chase An Arik Air Flight Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside An Arik Flight by Maintech: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
I flew in an Arik Flight to Benin City sometime this month and see what the inside of the aircraft looked like. I was quite apprehensive for most of the 35+ minutes flight from Lagos to Benin City not knowing the condition of the engine. However, my consolation was in the fact that, in the business class, the present Akwa Ibom state governor and about 6 top Christ Embassy pastors, two AIG of police and their aides were also onboard.

Arik should carry out a comprehensive maintenance of the interior of this particular aircraft. I am regular user of their service, at least twice in a week, but I have never seen anything like this.

Re: Inside An Arik Flight by kinibigdeal(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by belamour(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Arik Has Never Impressed Me Apart From Dere African Meal

Re: Inside An Arik Flight by Maintech: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
belamour:
Arik Has Never Impressed Me Apart From Dere African Meal

On international flights? Locally, you don't get more than a cup cake and either a small plastic cup of juice or water.
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by happney65: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Justwise,Front page please..Lets hear wetin Arik go talk..We deserve to give this rubbish the publicity it demands..Enough of all these rubbish
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by Lexusgs430: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2015
If such minor maintenance, are literally held by tape. You wonder the role chewing gum, eba and fufu have played in other parts!!!!
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by debris: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2015
make I show face in case it reaches front page.
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by 19naia(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2015
SO WHATS THE ENGINE BEING PATCHED UP WITH.? shocked
Re: Inside An Arik Flight by modath(f): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Lexusgs430:
If such minor maintenance, are literally held by tape. You wonder the role chewing gum, eba and fufu have played in other parts!!!!

19naia:
SO WHATS THE ENGINE BEING PATCHED UP WITH.? shocked

One would assume the regulators don't see the tapes,tattereed seat covers et al when they board flight ,but the allure of complimentary ticket(s) far outweighs the obvious flying death trap...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Many Feared Dead As Danfo Bus Tumbles On Third Mainland Bridge / Uganda Visa Fees Reduced To $50, You Can Now Come Visit Us For Less / Journey To Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.