Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61979 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by demdam101010(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
where can I go or how can I go about creating tags and categories to my blog.Please help me out.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Mediatekroms: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
I have an adsense account for sale....for 7000 only...fully non-hosted.....contact 08143284218.....Face to face transaction is allowed
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

They don't, like he said they bare spam comments generated by robots not human beings.. Just install Akismet plugin jare! It will do the job for you man.

Can you take a look at samples of comments made and tell me if you think they are from humans or such robots?
Find the pix attached pls?

thanks

Cc: Fertilenigeria:

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dunmorris(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
qtx:

Can you take a look at samples of comments made and tell me if you think they are from humans or such robots?

thanks

bot comment ,not human
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
dunmorris:

bot comment ,not human

thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2015
qtx:

thanks

Not me
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
I earlier promised a free white paper on how to get Adsense approval fast. In fact that is what kept me out from this thread since last two weeks.

I'm a man of my word, I said I will teach everyone for free and to also give a free white paper (eBook) on this topic. Even though the eBook value is much, I still keep to my word by giving you for free. You can download it here http://infoguidenigeria.com/ebooks/get-adsense-approval-fast/

Please tell others about what I am doing.

More training on the way...
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2015
radiokilla:
I got rejected by adsense today. Lol. Reason being that the site does not comply with the webmaster's guideline. I guess they are trying to hold on to something. They did it before. 5 more posts ad i apply again. Nothing much

Follow my checklist very well before you apply again. If not, they will reject your application even 10 times
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2015
charlyge:

Oga pls help me review my blog
my blog is getting to two months old.
i applied for google AdSense recently and i was rejected during the second review.
Please can u help me review my blog? D site name is
[url]ExploringNigeria.com[/url]

I want to know the problem with my blog so far

I checked on your blog and I think you have published articles from another blog or website. I found one link here https://www.nairaland.com/2424079/record-longest-solar-flight-solo

You may need to re-organize your blog. Follow all the checklist on my free ebook to accomplish this. Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by charlyge(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

I checked on your blog and I think you have published articles from another blog or website. I found one link here https://www.nairaland.com/2424079/record-longest-solar-flight-solo

You may need to re-organize your blog. Follow all the checklist on my free ebook to accomplish this. Thanks

i was d one that posted it on nairaland
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
charlyge:

i was d one that posted it on nairaland

So that has spoiled your blog originality. Google now see it as duplicate content
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Follow my checklist very well before you apply again. If not, they will reject your application even 10 times
i repplied like 4 days now but they have9lt replied me. Howver, when i login the adsense acct. I see the dashboard showing: todays's earning, yesterday's earning etc.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by charlyge(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

So that has spoiled your blog originality. Google now see it as duplicate content

Thanks i ave gone to edit it
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by heeds2532(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.

Thanks for this wonderful trend...you are such a special one. Pls I want to buy a domain name and redirect my to it how will you help me? And pls kindly chrvk my site for any correction because adsense has disapproved me twice. Will be to receive your response soon
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
I earlier promised a free white paper on how to get Adsense approval fast. In fact that is what kept me out from this thread since last two weeks.

I'm a man of my word, I said I will teach everyone for free and to also give a free white paper (eBook) on this topic. Even though the eBook value is much, I still keep to my word by giving you for free. You can download it here http://infoguidenigeria.com/ebooks/get-adsense-approval-fast/

after verifying my email address I was only directed to a page where it seems like am going to be reading online? please how did you configure your downloads? thanks for your response.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dav8id(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Danyl:

after verifying my email address I was only directed to a page where it seems like am going to be reading online? please how did you configure your downloads? thanks for your response.

i downloaded it..you may drop your email id so that i can send it to you.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
dav8id:

danoxgroup[@]gmail.com.
thanks alot.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by dav8id(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Danyl:
danoxgroup[@]gmail.com.
thanks alot.

mail sent ..
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
dav8id:

mail sent ..
thanks bro.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fertilenigeria:

Please can someone who adsense disabled his account re-apply with the same domain using another email?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Infohelp:

Please can someone who adsense disabled his account re-apply with the same domain using another email?
No. dt domain & email are both flagged after ban.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by gidimasters(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
dav8id:

mail sent ..
expensivegist@gmail.com

adsense also disapproved thus blog help... www.expensivegist..com

fertilenigeria
danyl
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by opepwince: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Hollawaley:
Cool write up but Walahi if not that i use my brain, I bought adsense if not for that. Advice to adsense less bloggers is that after dis approval frm adsense, buy adsense instead of blogging withawt profit, waiting for google to change their mind which isn't gonna happen. #Peace Out.

Holla me on 08181114700. Where can I get 1 need it
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by pinkpebbles(f): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Please help me review my blog. www.parrothouz.com
I want to know if I can apply for google adsense now.
Fertilenigeria:
Adsense is a Google advertising programme that has helped a lot of bloggers worldwide (including me). I have not earned a lot from adsense like others, but I have seen nothing less than 200 thousand naira every month from the program (evidence in the screen shots below). That's why I want to share what I know to you.

This is how to get adsense account fast.

If you do not have adsense account, follow these steps (or they will not approve you).

The faster way (not recommended)
(1) Signup and create account in youtube.com
(2) Use your phone and capture a video
(3) Upload the video to youtube
(4) Monetize the video

They will approve a (hosted) adsense account for you. You will only be able to show ads on Google partner websites like , hubpages, youtube etc.

The Best Way (Recommended)
(1) Create a blog (Fully Self Hosted blog) on Wordpress or Blogger (with your custom domain)
(2) Publish about 30-50 original articles with at least 400-600 words each (Don't use any image unless you own or created them.
(3) make sure you have the following on your blog: Privacy policy page, about me page, search, categories, tags, archives, menu, popular post.
(4) Pray to God so that they will accept you at first application.
(5) Apply for Adsense

God willing, they will approve your application at first attempt. But if you are not, don't be discourage, continue to update your blog with original contents and apply again after sometimes. Sure, you will get it.

Now you know how to get adsense account in both the easy way and the best way.

In the next training, I will teach you here how to make money from your adsense account.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Please sir review mine to see whether the site is good to go because I have done it before but to no avail.... Www.myexponaija.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mustyhboy(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2015
dav8id:

thanks bro! pls this is ma email sannimustapha@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
opepwince:

Holla me on 08181114700. Where can I get 1 need it

Ive for sale
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by akinswaggs(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Certified Non-Hosted Adsense account for sale......

See signature for details
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
some people are thinking of getting adsense while some are thinking of selling the one they had what a paradox.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Post your PHP Problems Here / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.