Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (45012 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / REAL REASON Why Charism Countered Eden1747(f) ECOBANK Humilation Claim / My Humiliation At ECOBANK Badagry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by pinkycute(f): 3:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Question!!?? cheesy

Truckpusher:
Why on earth did you guys wait so long to get your BVN ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by UlqU3(m): 3:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Lol, this counter thread tho.

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Slipknot(m): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2015
pls wait let me consult Ifa and know which story to believe and who is telling the truth. **** I am coming****

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Truckpusher(m): 3:32am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Question!!?? cheesy

Because I did mine few months ago ,the moment they started and there was no queue. smiley

Nigerians do not take simple instructions at all. grin

8 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by rezzy: 3:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Waiting

@charism, where are thou, come n explain oooo.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by khassy(m): 3:35am On Jun 27, 2015
belamour:
For Every Story

Dere Is Three Sides Of It

the accuser side, the accused side and the truth

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by sannirules(m): 3:35am On Jun 27, 2015
How do we know whos telling the truth. this counter story sounds cooked to me though.

3 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Donpeak(f): 3:36am On Jun 27, 2015
who do we believe now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by akunjohn(m): 3:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Eden1747:
This is totally a lie. If indeed you were at the bank, what was I putting on?, what did Mr Soetan who was in the cubicle with him say to calm me down?, you're most probably an ecobank staff but I seriously doubt that you're in badagry. Another eyewitness on the front page saw everything. I'm well known at ECOBANK badagry, it used to be my working account when they were Oceanic, so why would I walk in with an attitude? There was no queue. The office assistant took some files to him and scurried away. I was coming from jumat service and someone in the cubicle was asking which mosque I worshipped at. He wasn't attending to anyone. Do you think I enjoy telling the world that someone called me a goat? And since you claim you were there for your BVN, the CSM's cubicle is not where customers were for verification. All liars go to hell biblically. In Islam, you'd be hung by your tongue with the fires of hell burning you. I hope you know that.

I don't even know what to believe anymore.
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by onatisi(m): 3:44am On Jun 27, 2015
vichks:
The Op might be the bank cashier cheesy trying to defend himself grin I said "might"wink
whatever or whoever the op is shouldn't be the issue here but the authenticity of story version .
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 3:45am On Jun 27, 2015
I have just read Eden part of the story and i can authoritatively say that all her allegations by her are totally false..i see no reason why the OP would open a counter thread on Eden when they have no issues..i also believe the OP saying that Eden snapped at the bank official first ,my reason is because she came a day b4 that day and she didn't meet the supposed man that is to give her her pin so she probably took that annoyance to the bank the following day..
see ehn infact Eden i put it to you that u are laying false accusation..
NB:Eden you don't expect the OP to remember the dress you wore cause he never knew it will be required by you since he dont know you are a frogery

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Mintayo(m): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Because I did mine few months ago ,the moment they started and there was no queue. smiley

Same with me too, did mine some months ago, just as the announcement was made then, a friend of mine that i asked to accompany me to the back then but refused is now lamenting, when he saw the queue at his bank!
Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Trust an aggrieved woman's story and you might go hire an assassin.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 3:50am On Jun 27, 2015
sannirules:
How do we know whos telling the truth. this counter story sounds cooked to me though.
sounds cooked in what sense? point out the suspicious part and i will give u 3reasons i don't believe Eden story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ademega(m): 3:51am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:
I have just read Eden part of the story and i can authoritatively say that all her allegations by her are totally false..i see no reason why the OP would open a counter thread on Eden when they have no issues..i also believe the OP saying that Eden snapped at the bank official first ,my reason is because she came a day b4 that day and she didn't meet the supposed man that is to give her her pin so she probably took that annoyance to the bank the following day..
NB:Eden you don't expect the OP to remember the dress you wore cause he never knew it will be required by you since he dont know you are a frogery
He can still rember d colour of her clothe . you can't forget a scene of drama just like that .

26 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 27, 2015
I believe d op has something to say abt wat Eden just said....but no banker can call u d customer a goat....its not done..Ecobank staffs are known to be sluggish not abusive.

15 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bettercreature(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2015
From all indications,this counter thread is FAKE beside I had a dream there was problem on nairaland that's Why I logged in

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2015
ademega:

He can still rember d colour of her clothe . you can't forget a scene of drama just like that .
Do you know how many scenarios the OP might probably encounter in a day? so he should start remembering the dress code of everyone involved?

17 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by rezzy: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Nairalanders, una no dey sleep?

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 3:56am On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
From all indications,this counter thread is FAKE beside I had a dream there was problem on nairaland that's I logged in
Give me two reasons for u believing its fake.

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by ademega(m): 3:57am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:
Do you know how many scenarios the OP might probably encounter in a day? so he should start remembering the dress code of everyone involved?
Yea, but this one must be a special drama .
Bros u no dey sleep ?

2 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bettercreature(m): 3:59am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:

Give me two reasons for u believing its fake.
firstly Ecobank staffs are rude, secondly Ecobank would do everything to clear their image,thirdly the bank suppose to apologise even if the lady was wrong because customer is always right,my conclusion is that the guy must be jailed

15 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Zuris: 3:59am On Jun 27, 2015
I don't believe this OP. He's simply doing damage control.
In customer service rules, the customer is always right and the customer is King.

I don't think any right thinking person will see a queue and jump it just because she was there the former day.

What would it have cost the man to say Sorry and just forget it?

Anyways, let him answer his query and input that he refused to apologise to the customer for a silly reason.

33 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 4:00am On Jun 27, 2015
ademega:
Yea, but this one must be a special drama . Bros u no dey sleep ?
Why should this be special?what if he encountered worse scenario than this? my brother i just say make i dey observe

1 Like

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by Ishilove: 4:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

Nigerians only understand the language 'deadline'. grin

That is when you will see them creating the time they have been complaining of not having.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by itoese(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Whatever may had transpired between the customer and bank staff, simple apology from the CSM could have earned ECOBANK more honour. When a customer is not satisfied with the service given him, he may react abnormally. That does not mean the csm should react also

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Zuris:
I don't believe this OP. He's simply doing damage control.
In customer service rules, the customer is always right and the customer is King.

I don't think any right thinking person will see a queue and jump it just because she was there the former day.

What would it have cost the man to say Sorry and just forget it?

Anyways, let him answer his query and input that he refused to apologise to the customer for a silly reason.

Some customers could be so annoying..talking about jumping a queue it happens everywhere...i don't see why any right thinking man will just fling someone's card so card and call her a goat without her uttering any bad words earlier

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 4:05am On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
firstly Ecobank staffs are rude, secondly Ecobank would do everything to clear their image,thirdly the bank suppose to apologise even if the lady was wrong because customer is always right,my conclusion is that the guy must be jailed
You are given reasons from outside the box...extract ur reasons from Eden story

5 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by bettercreature(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2015
donglazy:
Shut up your mouth this counter thread is a pure fake,they suppose to apologise even if the lady was wrong and am sure you have never met a stupid banker

14 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 4:08am On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Are u kidding when u say jailed?lmao..na so e easy to jail person? meanwhile no point from u yet

4 Likes

Re: What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today by donglazy(m): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Shut up your mouth this counter thread is a pure fake,they suppose to apologise even if the lady was wrong and am sure you have never met a stupid banker
Who's this loosed dog telling me to shut up? dumb as.s like you...miscreant.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( / Nigerian Loan Website That Can Provide 50 - 100K Without Collateral / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.