Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. (85646 Views)

Car Conversion (rhd To Lhd) / Rhd To Lhd Conversion. / Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by oludunamis(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2011
Can you post your contact details so we can discuss better

Are those the only vehicles you can do? or are you prepared to do other types as well?

Thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nikola123: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
Of course, my mail is prebacivanje.volana @ gmail.com

These are vehicles that have been doing, it is possible to do the other but only to find the needed parts. For these vehicles we have the parts
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by oludunamis(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hi Nicola,

thanks for your resonse, do you do the conversion here in the UK or in your country Serbia?

How much do you charge for converting the vehicles:

Mercedes Sprinter

Audi A4

Audi A6

How long does it take to complete the conversion

Thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nikola123: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
You're welcomesmiley

Sprinter CDI model, year of production from 2000 to 2005/06, the price of 1600euro to 2000EUR. Depends on the level of equipment
(If you want to replace a miles hour in kilometers, the price is +200 euro, only for sprinter)

Audi A4, the year of production from 2001 to 2005, the price of 1600euro to 2000EUR, depends on the level of equipment.

Audi A6, production year of 2001-2003, the price is from 1600 to 1800euro

VW pasat years of production from 2001 to 2005 (model 3bg) price is 1500 to 1700euro

VW pasat model from 2005 to 2010, the price of the 2800-3000euro

The price includes labor and parts

On the Audi and VW vehicles, it is possible to add equipment, as seat heater, cruise control, climatronic, ESP, and other,

Time needed for conversion is about 10-15 days

We work in Serbia in our service
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by inspiredm(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
Siena,

Kindly send me an email via inspired.autos@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Inspired, email sent.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
oludunamis:

Hi Sienna,

Seems that you are no longer using the number you left here, I called and send text message bot no respons

How much would it cost to convert a Nissan Primera 2002 model automatic T-Spec

Kindly send response to my email: oludunamis@gmail.com

My number's still valid, though I had a bust screen for a while, so couldn't read text. I believe I responded to you via email though.

For reference, my number's +44 (0) 7818 228 225.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by oludunamis(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ Nikola,

I am afraid we may not be able to work together as your workshop is based in Serbia and not the UK

@ Sienna, thanks for getting back I searched my emailed and never got a response to my query on the Nissan Primera conversion
To save wasting any more of your time, could you kindly send me the types of conversion you have done lately, i.e those that are easy to get parts etc, i can then select from that pool, if you could include the SUVs that you are able to cobvert as well that wpuld be great

My email address is oludunamis@gmail.com, appreciate if you could include approximate price etc for the ones you are able to do

Many thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2011
^^^Olu, I'll shoot you an email tomorrow, just about to get some sleep.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
Oludunamis, email sent.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by CARSER: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi

CAR SER - remember this when you thinking to convert you car from RHD to LHD.

We are professional car garage based at Peterborough (Cambridgeshire). We moved there from Poland where we had a business several years.

Our experienced Team convert any cars from RHD to LHD (expect Japanease) within 10-14 days or less depending on parts. For extra charge we can convert you car within 3-4 days.

Recently converted Passat 2005 and Octavia 2004. Both TDI (no leather, air con, e/w) Price 1800F (Labor and parts). Price really depending on cost on parts which we import direct from Europe.

If you really thinking to convert you car from RHD to LHD drop me an e-mail with full description of RHD car (make, model, year, version, interior and dashboard color, leather, air con, xenon, etc) and Ill come back to you asap with the price.

When you happy with the price you need to deliver your Car to my garage at Peterborough (1.5 hrs from London)
leave deposit 1000 Pounds (for parts) and when job done you will receive invoice and guarantee. Any questions?

Regards

Greg
[size=8pt]CAR SER[/size]
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by CARSER: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi

contact for CAR SER greegania@gmail.com

Regards

Greg

CAR SER[size=8pt][/size]
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ADEBYTE: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
R u based in nigeria and need dashboards for any car make to convert your RHD car to LHD car?contact me at biyiade2@yahoo.com
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by 53smartie: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hi, how much to convert a 2003/4 Smart Coupe (fortwo) to LHD. I was told the earlier Smart coupes had larger air con condensers, later cars had smaller condensors to save money. I would prefer better air con if possible. The air con in my 2003/4 car, is poor compared to my earlier 2001 smart coupe. My email address is steve4smart@yahoo.com
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by GODSON2009(m): 3:47am On Apr 08, 2011
hello siena i v been following this thread and i must say the info has been infrmative and insightful.i just got another car and i am thinking of either selling my old car in the uk or sending it to nigeria for resale.please can you tell me how much the conversion will cost?
it is a toyota rav4 2001 model(new shape)vvti please i will appreciate a response to this enquiry thanks in advance
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by hippoTD4: 1:13pm On May 14, 2011
@ Sienna,

Hi there, I am interested in how much would cost [labour only] to convert my 2003 freelander TD4 and a list with the parts you need as I'm heading for short holiday in Holland and there's a huge car breaker in the area. Also I'm interested in the cost [parts and labor this time] for converting my 2005 peugeot 407 2.0 HDi.

My email address is xpander8383@gmail.com

Thanks for your attention.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by EgbeNak: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
Bump
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by 5008: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hello, I am looking for a professional expert to convert my car from rhd to lhd. If you could kindly provide an estimate for
1, rhd to lhd conversion (parts and labour) of a 2010 peugeot 5008 auto diesel exclusive edition, ie. only two pedals, air con is in the mid console, no leather, no xenon (i think), no sat nav, no lcd in headrest
2, how much would this cost if I  wanted to have +sat nav +lcd in headrest added please
3, can you plse also indicate the cost of an rhd to lhd conversion (parts and labour) of a 2005 nissan 350z manual

I am London based, getting ready for a trip to the Adriatic,  so pretty flexible I guess.
Many thanks.

Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by 5008: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2011
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by lizzybabe1(f): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2011
Hi Siena, I hope you will read this though this is an old thread. I see you are in London. Is it something you would consider doing if someone brought a car to you in London and paid for the conversion?
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by deeolu(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2011
@poster
hw much would it cost to convert a peugot 407 bought in the UK? do u do ur conversions in 9ja or in the uk?
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by ViviRules: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2011
Guys please help. I want to know the difference between the 5th generations Honda Accord. The European spec (Honda Bullet) and the American spec (Bulldog). I’m in love with the two specs and I really want to know the most reliable, strong and problem free spec. is the fuel consumption the same in these two specs? Please I need your advice because I will be on my way to purchase one soon.

Thnx
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by nnaobodo1: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
@siena,
i just bought a peugeot 607(2002 model),petrol in UK,
i want to know the cost of converting it there or should i convert it in naija.

please cos'i intend sending it to naija by next week.

regards
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Hughjorgan: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2011
siena, I'm am recently looking to convert a 2006 BMW x5 and a c240s estate from rhd to lhd, your topic is the only one I've read that makes sense. I'm in the motor trade my self and would only be looking for parts which being in the uk isnt easy. Would this be something you could help me out with. I live in Essex and would like to speak to you more directly about these conversions. As if the mentioned cars go well we will be looking to convert more for the Spanish Market. Also could you give me a price for parts only and for parts and labour as your clk quote seems good value and at that money it would be worth getting you to do the work. Get in contact and I'm sure we can do business.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by IZYK: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
@sienna

Pls what will it cost to convert a Rover 75 auto here in UK?

Pls send me email with any needed info to my email: isaac_ukpong@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by MRKOKORO1: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2011
Please can somebody tell me what it will cost me to convert 2001-honda accord(UK) they call it Honda UK or Adida.
Thanks
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by KnowAll(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
Quote from: KnowAll on December 28, 2010, 10:13 PM

@Siena, How much it would cost me to convert Peugeout 406 petrol from right to left. Cost both in London and Niaja preferable. You can email me on aolugbeniga@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

The Peugeot 406 isn't one of the models I'd convert. Only Peugeot models I currently convert are:

Peugeot 206.
Peugeot 207.
Peugeot 307.
Peugeot 308.
[b]Peugeot 407.[/b]Peugeot 806.
Peugeot Boxer Van.

@Sieana: How much would Peugeot 407 cost me parts and labour. Thanks

The man from Peterbrough I think the name is 'CARSER', could you give me the cost of parts and labour for Pegeout 406 and 407 thanks.
aolugbeniga@yahoo.com
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hughjorgan:

siena, I'm am recently looking to convert a 2006 BMW x5 and a c240s estate from rhd to lhd, your topic is the only one I've read that makes sense. I'm in the motor trade my self and would only be looking for parts which being in the uk isnt easy. Would this be something you could help me out with. I live in Essex and would like to speak to you more directly about these conversions. As if the mentioned cars go well we will be looking to convert more for the Spanish Market. Also could you give me a price for parts only and for parts and labour as your clk quote seems good value and at that money it would be worth getting you to do the work. Get in contact and I'm sure we can do business.

Sorry my response is late, I don't get any notifications of new replies.

BMW X5 E53 LHD conversion is £3,675. This is inclusive of parts and labour, and is based on used parts at today's current prices.

I haven't converted the Mercedes-Benz C-class, so can't give a price on it presently.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
KnowAll:

@Sieana: How much would Peugeot 407 cost me parts and labour. Thanks

The man from Peterbrough I think the name is 'CARSER', could you give me the cost of parts and labour for Pegeout 406 and 407 thanks.
aolugbeniga@yahoo.com

Email sent.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
IZYK:

@sienna
Pls what will it cost to convert a Rover 75 auto here in UK?
Pls send me email with any needed info to my email: isaac_ukpong@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Rover 75 LHD conversion is £2,795. Inclusive of parts and labour.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2011
For reference, my email address is siena_@hotmail.co.uk I don't often check this thread, unless I see it come up on the page of a related thread.
Re: RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. by tedanne: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
@Siena
still waiting to your response as regards your unbiased views as regards 2002 Audi S8 and 2001 LS430.
my email still remains
okiemute@gnail.com
tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Finally Bought The Tokunbo E250 Ford Econoline For 1.4m (PICS ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.