Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Your Brother Wants To Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Brother Wants To Travel (708 Views)

My Big Brother Wants To Send Me To USA, Please Advice. / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Brother Wants To Travel by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hi Everyone,
Your Big Brother Modo still wants to travel outside Nigeria. How can you stay over there oversea enjoying while your brother is here in nigeria roasting? It's unfair and remember that our mom won't be happy with you wherever she is, even our dad too. Don't you know we have the same parents? Remember that our first parents are Adam and Eve. So listen to the cry of your brother.
Re: Your Brother Wants To Travel by wolfdog: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2009
guy thruth u don dey cast oooo wit dis you story tell ur clique wey you take picture together to help you now even if na deport them deport you

(1) (Reply)

Jumping At D First Opportunity Is Appy Landing Study In Netherland,sweden Free. / Google Map Your Favorite Places In London Here / Visa Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.