Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. (5260 Views)

Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Why Heaven Can Never Be A Place Of Joy For Sane People. Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kay17:

What if this meaning of morality, is not a meaning which everyone shares with you; would I be justified to say it is your own morality?
It is not my definition of morality but rather that is the global definition of the concept of morality, am sure defining biology may differ in presentations but the meaning this presentations depicts remains constant.

Again bear in mind that SIN (a religious notion) bears a different definition with the concept of morality.

So whoever gives a different representation of the concept of morality that goes contrary to the global concept, i think it should be clear enough whose definition is subjective to him..

Anyway can you tender another definition of moral concept that goes opposite to the definition above?
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Kay17: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
johnydon22:

It is not my definition of morality but rather that is the global definition of the concept of morality, am sure defining biology may differ in presentations but the meaning this presentations depicts remains constant.

Again bear in mind that SIN (a religious notion) bears a different definition with the concept of morality.

So whoever gives a different representation of the concept of morality that goes contrary to the global concept, i think it should be clear enough whose definition is subjective to him..

Anyway can you tender another definition of moral concept that goes opposite to the definition above?

where is this definition sourced from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Great Is Your God? / 20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.