Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily (32688 Views)

2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Geesarki(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
I pity those dat bliv this shit. This analysis lacks d basics to make it a near fact. Any1 who has bn following Nigerian politics shld knw dat ppl like Atiku are d most hate in d North nd no alliance ll buy him ppl's love. Infct we respect Tinubu in d North more dan d likes of Atiki. Tinubu supported our beloved GMB nd we ll nt forget that. Politics is abt give nd take, so Wats wrong in Tinubu seeking more influence. Where were they wen Tinubu sacrificed his party nd merged wit other political parties whc gave birth to APC. That is a sacrifice that ll never be forgotten by all well meaning Nigerians that worked for CHANGE. I salute u Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by ENZOSCIFO1: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2015
Popzike:
PDP Still Remains The Strongest Party In Africa Bcuz A.P.C Are Collections Of Local Old Dried Palm Leaves Known As Broom Which Cant Last A Year Thats Claims Change Of Environment Headed By One Slim Broom Know As Tourist Presido President Buhari A Hollywood Star MallamBroom

If there's any dullard here , I think you are the one. Your comment is full of everything that is not accepted in English writing communication etiquette.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2015
highdreez:

I don't really think you know what you are saying...could you pls tell me how influential he is in those states the mentioned governors are representing? Especially Ogun.
I reserve my comment...Proudly Ogun guy.

Im from ekiti...

Tinubu and adebayo installed fayemi.

And lay foundation for ACN.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Luukasz(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2015
jimi4us:
who be tinubu where IBB and OBJ dey. loooooool una dey make me laugh dis South West(South East & South South) people. change change change!!
Go & ask your Dad or people who are politically enlightened about what OBJ & IBB faced with Tinubu.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TheNature: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

So now a VP post is suddenly substantial? No longer a mere commissioners post? You guys are sore losers for trying to make the Yoruba's feel unimportant. The current speaker is Yoruba (don't give me the fulani crap, I'm fulani and we know our own) so what's your point again I ask? When did Yoruba not ever contest? Yoruba's did not contest in 2015 and that's why they have now rendered the SE irrelevant.

In 2023, the North will also support the Yoruba nation to clinch the presidency, we did it for OBJ and we will do it again.

THAT IS WHY WE ARE STILL BACKWARD,you want your tribe there.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by luvprince4real(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2015
I dof my hat for saraki and dogara for proving to tinubu dat u cant be Lord over pple for eternity.

#proudlypdp

5 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Evicsholar(f): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2015
same2u:

Im from ekiti...

Tinubu and adebayo installed fayemi.

And lay foundation for ACN.
where is Fayemi in Ekiti today? The man who didnt win elections even in his own LGA. Mind you, proudly Ekitikete

4 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
lionduke:

You mean that one that drank rat poison out of frustration.
noooo! He meant useless father.idiat!.werey!
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
lionduke:

You mean that one that drank rat poison out of frustration.
noooo! He meant ur useless father.idiat!.werey!
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Decentdamsel:
This is why I love Igbos,,,even when cowards ran to support who they think will win,they stood their ground and voted massively for GEJ...come 2019 a certain coward-filled region will come to join forces with them to defeat a certain region but trust the Igbos,they'll be like,"we hate politics",cos they can and will never be used

Anyways,this reminds me of a korean movie

Pls tell me the name of the Korean movie
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
ipreach:
we are watching what Jagabone will do
there is nothing he can do . The south west apc didn't win the south west convincingly,and even lost 1 state . It is the northern votes that actually clinched the seat for buhari ,tinubu needed the senate and hoR leadership positions to strengthen his(not yoruba) political position within apc and the national schem of power play,unfortunately for him the northern power bloc won't allow any of that. And don't be fooled by buhari silence ,he is part and parcel of all the northern schemings and tinubu has realized this but his realization of the true picture of things is coming too late . And I can tell u that everything happening now within the senate has the hand of obj in it , obj and tinubu only became friends just remove gej and that is where their friendship stops . The only options left for tinubu is to follow follow the north and behave like a fool and wait for the best time to strike just like they did to him or for him to leave apc and start his own party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Evicsholar:
where is Fayemi in Ekiti today? The man who didnt win elections even in his own LGA. Mind you, proudly Ekitikete

Im from ikere...

Even if fayemi is not there today..

We still have the party structure. .

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2015
flyingbeat:
To make this great country work....Tinubu should be sidelined totally.
the same thing tinubu did was the same thing abiola did for awo and later regretted it in 1983

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Okeikpu(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Tinubu is a 4ucktard

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by PerfumeRepublik: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TeamSimple(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2015
All these stories on tinubu this,tinubu that. But he has not said a word since the whole issue started.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2015
What many don't realise is that the same method tinubu used in discrediting gej in the eyes of nigerians is the same method that is been used to destroy him politically by the ppl he discredited gej for. that is life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
the same thing tinubu did was the same thing abiola did for awo and later regretted it in 1983

Unfortunately for Tinubu

His end will be brutal. angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
What many don't realise is that the same method tinubu used in discrediting gej in the eyes of nigerians is the same method that is been used to destroy him politically by the ppl he discredited gej for. that is life

Tinubu will someday confess that he messed up and will apologize to the SS/$E people cool

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
TeamSimple:
All these stories on tinubu this,tinubu that. But he has not said a word since the whole issue started.
atiku this ,atiku that . Has atiku said any word since ppl started mentioning his name all over

2 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Tinubu will someday confess that he messed up and will apologize to the SS/$E people cool
that is politics. It is very very possible,if he wants to grow beyond the sphere of lagos politics and jagaban .

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TeamSimple(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2015
mrskillz:
Waiting for the days when SWesterners on this thread will start appreciating that silence is the best answer to this chronic, embittered people who will do and say anything out of Jealousy to bring you to sizes. Notherners here hardly reply them. They can never be issue based. They are better left alone to rant and rant than join them. The earlier they stop hating on the west, the better for them.
My thoughts exactly..SWesterners should just ignore them.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by kuchikau: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
APC will neva no peace..let nenesis follow them just as failure gave buhari a handshake yersterday...stupid president..duara born dullard

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by ogele: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Kc3000:
I thought Tinubu's praise singers declared him kingmaker and overlord of APC. They foolishly forget that ACN merged with other parties to form APC, and folks in these other camps have never been or intend to be subservient to Tinubu. Tinubu is not going to lord it over the likes of Buhari and Atiku. . .he was a nobody when Buhari was a Head of State of this same Nigeria. The very worst he can do is to wait for the next four years and steer his SW loyalists in a different direction when elections come up.
To where is he going to to steer it... We in the SouthEast/SouthSouth will will steer our own ship to support the North by then.. So he will be left alone... ahahahahahha

4 Likes

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by TeamSimple(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
atiku this ,atiku that . Has atiku said any word since ppl started mentioning his name all over
So where are all these paper selling stories coming from?
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by kuchikau: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Buhari hits the ground and fainted lol...this is just the begining
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by onatisi(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

So where are all these paper selling stories coming from?
where were all the stories against gej coming from then which all of u believed without questioning them

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by chinae(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Popzike:
PDP Still Remains The Strongest Party In Africa Bcuz A.P.C Are Collections Of Local Old Dried Palm Leaves Known As Broom Which Cant Last A Year Thats Claims Change Of Environment Headed By One Slim Broom Know As Tourist Presido President Buhari A Hollywood Star MallamBroom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by Destinyfavour(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2015
BluMalam:

Lol, the last elections proved that statement to be a blatant lie. President Buhari won without an ounce of support from the SE so shove that lie where the sun doesn't shine.
Its not really true. APC supporters in the SE contributed immensely in Buharis victory. Kos the PDP guys would have allocated much votes to GEJ as they did in 2011 and it would have neutralized PMB 3 million winning votes.
Kudos goes to APC SE guys especially Rocha's Okorocha.
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by SUBMARINE: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2015
onatisi:
where were all the stories against gej coming from then which all of u believed without questioning them

I know you are Yoruba

But pray for your people

To repeat the mistake of Afonja Awo Mko in this era is equivalent to destruction

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by AbbeyRuth: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2015
What an elder sees while sitting down; a small child cannot see it even if he climbs a chair. You will definitely see that at the end of the day those claiming that they are in charge of the Party structure will be disgraced soon. When a child cuts tree in the bush, it is the elders that knows where it will land. I cross my legs with arms folded watching as events unfold in this Nigeria Government seasons film. Who will b the Jack Bauer?
Re: Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily by BluMalam(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Destinyfavour:

Its not really true. APC supporters in the SE contributed immensely in Buharis victory. Kos the PDP guys would have allocated much votes to GEJ as they did in 2011 and it would have neutralized PMB 3 million winning votes.
Kudos goes to APC SE guys especially Rocha's Okorocha.

To be fair, I agree.

The efforts of berem, egift, obiagelli et al. contributed in no small measure to the success of the campaign as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / NneNne Iwuji-Eme Becomes Britain's First Black Female Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.