Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death (1465 Views)

Matter Of Life And Death / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Lets Fight A Good Fight. Its A Matter Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by godaddygo: 3:03am On Jun 27, 2015
I am a middle aged Nigerian. I have spent the last 16 years in Northern Nigerian. I came back to Lagos because I thought the last elections might become violent. I have decided not to go to the north again and so I now seriously need a job. My apartment rent will soon be due and my business (Computer Training School) which was king in the north has practically refused to fly. I have a superlative secondary education attested to by my grades in my final exams (WAEC). I now also have years of experience and maturity but have no tertiary education. I can perform excellently in ANY LEADERSHIP and SUPERVISORY role or in any ICT related job. I am utterly trusting God to come to my rescue now as even feedind has become extremely difficult since about six months ago and life keeps getting terrible and difficult. Dear Nairalanders kindly rise to help one of your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by correctyourself(m): 3:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Noted!

Senior WordPress, PHP Developer/Programmer
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited - Lagos, Lagos State
Ellae Creative Agency is an energetic and talented creative
agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent
creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently
delivering powerful results for our clients.
Ellae Creative Branding Agency situated in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
The company is seeking a resourceful individual to fill the

position of:
Senior WordPress, PHP Developer/Programmer

Job Functions
WordPress development including theme and individual
template development, plugin tweaks, new feature
development.
Extending, managing, improvements to and debugging
of some legacy code.
Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and
configuration.
PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for
landing pages, microsites, etc.
Basic database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. You
should possess a good working knowledge of common
SQL commands and their correct use.
Development within a multiple server configuration
including development, staging and production servers.
Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into
WordPress themes, templates and additional PHP and
HTML pages project management.
Documentation of your work for end users and
commenting and proper organization of code so other
team members can work with your code.
Job Requirements
Required Experience: Not Specified
Desired Courses: HTML, HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery,CSS
Requirements
Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme
development / API).
Strong PHP development skills.
HTML, HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery, and CSS skills.
Good working experience in MySQL including the use of
efficient SQL commands.
Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major
browsers.
Experience with XML useful.
Strong written and verbal communication in English.
Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and
development methodology.
Detail-oriented, and can get the job done.
Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small
team.
Ability to keep to deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover
letters, CV's and online portfolio link to:
careers@ellaecreative.com
Note: Applicants without a viewable portfolio need not apply
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please
report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies
you should avoid
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by Nkanga7(m): 3:08am On Jun 27, 2015
godaddygo:
I am a middle aged Nigerian. I have spent the last 16 years in Northern Nigeria. I came back to Lagos because I thought the last election might become violent. I have decided not to go to the north again and so I seriously need a job now. My apartment rent will soon be due and my business (Computer Training School) which was king in the north has practically refused to fly. I had a superlative secondary education attested to by my grades in my final exams (WAEC). I now also have years of experience and maturity but have no tertiary education. I can perform excellently in ANY LEADERSHIP and SUPERVISORY role or in any ICT related job. I am utterly trusting God to come to my rescue now as even feedind has become extremely difficult since about six months ago and life keeps getting terrible. Dear Nairalander kindly rise to help one of your own.
join the forum for job seekers on whatsapp to get job alerts 07033994318
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by correctyourself(m): 3:27am On Jun 27, 2015
godaddygo:
I am a middle aged Nigerian. I have spent the last 16 years in Northern Nigerian. I came back to Lagos because I thought the last elections might become violent. I have decided not to go to the north again and so I now seriously need a job. My apartment rent will soon be due and my business (Computer Training School) which was king in the north has practically refused to fly. I have a superlative secondary education attested to by my grades in my final exams (WAEC). I now also have years of experience and maturity but have no tertiary education. I can perform excellently in ANY LEADERSHIP and SUPERVISORY role or in any ICT related job. I am utterly trusting God to come to my rescue now as even feedind has become extremely difficult since about six months ago and life keeps getting terrible and difficult. Dear Nairalanders kindly rise to help one of your own.

AN EXPERIENCE COMPUTER OPERATOR IS NEEDED FOR
IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT
Ikeja, Lagos State
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
The COMPUTER OPERATOR shall process and assess all the
company's files and documents and ensures that they are
properly saved and protected. He or She shall also perform
some other functions as may from time to time be assigned by
the management.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
All applicants seeking for this position are expected to possess a
minimum of OND / ND in any course and must be computer
literate. Having a practical experience will be an added
advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants seeking for this position should forward
their personal details to iteirsources1122 at gmail . com and
Text Name, Qualification and position applying for to
08171293010 for proper documentation before interview.
Interview date / Venue shall be communicated to selected
applicants via SMS; so all applicants are advised to provide a
functional phone number which the company will used to invite
them for an interview. Those on awaiting result who know they
can properly perform this function are free to apply. ALL
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN LAGOS.

Computer Secretary / Admin Assistant
Expressor International Group - Ikeja, Lagos State
Expressor International Agencies Limited is a subsidiary of
Expressor International Group which has been effectively
functional as Group Going Concern for the upwards of sixteen
years with sound capital and impressive clientele base.
The group management tested and attested core professional
who have distinguished themselves in their different spheres of
endeavors. The staff force which attracts a reasonable numerical
strength are people from diverse realm of specialization with
sound education and professional in- house grooming which
enhances their capacity to manage our prospects and clients
alike with optimal result orientation.
We require this cadre of staff for direct employment in our
Lagos outfit:
Job Title: Computer Secretary / Admin Assistant
Job Requirements
Required Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Requirements:
Interested candidates should possess relevant
qualifications
With good knowledge of diverse computer packages
Application Closing Date:
23rd June, 2015.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their
applications and CV's personally to:
Human Resources Manager,
Expressor International Group, (Immigration, Visa, Ticketing and
Advert Consultants)
69, Obafemi Awolowo Way (2nd floor),
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please
report to us immediately. View list of fake recruiters/companies
you should avoid

Stylesbrough Limited, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern
Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing
a career in ecommerce industry.
You will be offered the opportunity to work on exciting
department like Online Merchandising, Logistics and Fulfillment,
Quality Assurance, Telesales, HR, Admin, Digital Marketing,
Graphix, Photography and Store.
Intern will gain hand-on experience working in these fields.
Intern will be collaborating closely with Director/CEO/Head of
Departments.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to
join our team.
An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs of this
industry.
All assignments add value both to our company and to your
development as a professional in the field.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
applications and CV's to: careers@coliseum.com.ng
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by correctyourself(m): 1:39am On Jun 28, 2015
godaddygo:

I need a very good programmer (focus is on php) for an application development if you are interested please contact me on Whatsapp : 08182883211 Bbm:2B1ECF8
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Ok.. I kept reading then I saw where you stated the big deal 'you trusting God'.

That's supposed to be the heading of this thread not matter of life and death.

Those who know their God shall do exploit.

Many of us are so lost in the devices of the devil we fail to realize our place in God.

God help us all.
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by godaddygo: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=correctyourself post=35230885]

I need a very good programmer (focus is on php) for an application development if you are interested please contact me on Whatsapp : 08182883211 Bbm:2B1ECF8

Thans and God bless you but I am not into programming. Once again I thank you for your concern.
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by godaddygo: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2015
Bennyzino:
Ok.. I kept reading then I saw where you stated the big deal 'you trusting God'.

That's supposed to be the heading of this thread not matter of life and death.

Those who know their God shall do exploit.

Many of us are so lost in the devices of the devil we fail to realize our place in God.

God help us all.

Point taken. Thank you sir but what I need now is a job and not talks like this. Only a sound Christian will know that portion of Daniel you are quoting when you dont even know my religion. Pls feel the man b4 advising the man. All the same, thanks
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by ekay39(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
godaddygo:

Point taken. Thank you sir but what I need now is a job and not talks like this. Only a sound Christian will know that portion of Daniel you are quoting when you dont even know my religion. Pls feel the man b4 advising the man. All the same, thanks

My advice for you to learn a new skill. Pick up a new application nd learn. For example, this is 2nd time in the space of 4days I'm seeing a vacancy for wordpress developers. If u are computer savvy as u claim, u can chew wordpress in 3days. Wordpress is as easy as eating rice. Sacrifice, go to youtube and download, learn it and have it in your repertoire of skills. For e.g It has taken 3days to learn wordpress and I am already deploying e-commerce solutions. I hope u find my advise useful, GOD bless our hussle ooo
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by Kelklein(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2015
my candid advice... leave where you are barely TOLERATED back to where you are CELEBRATED. go back to the north and continue from where you stopped..

#my2kobo
Re: I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death by lovehasnoe: 6:22am On Jul 03, 2015
My Name is Yomi and i'm a PR for GistLocker Media. Call me on 08162064998 and i may have something for you asap if you have a laptop. However, if i were you, i will put the company name above in Google to know what it's about. God bless you and sorry about your present condition. I feel your pain! No Pain No Gain

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Looking For PPA In Lagos State / What I Experienced This Morning / Vacancy For Secretary - L/island, Ikoyi Residents Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.