Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (5687 Views)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Why Do Some Men Stop Their Wives From Doin Some Certain Things After Marriage? / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
raayah:

Exactly. My father left my mum and I.

I have no interest in looking for him, neither does my mother.

Why did he leave?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by babygirlfl: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Thanks VictoriaBee and FrancisTony.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by troy20(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
maybe its better black men and men taking wives from home just have a child or two out of wedlock just like its envogue with the whitemen.you settle with there mother to have full responsibility for your children.then find a woman to cohabitate with if and when you want to.the institution of marriage is even dying anyway.give it a few more decades.you look at the comments and lack of grace of women here even, am shuddering at the thought of getting married.maybe its the fear that has made me not yet married.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by edwife(f): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
troy20:
maybe its better black men and men taking wives from home just have a child or two out of wedlock just like its envogue with the whitemen.you settle with there mother to have full responsibility for your children.then find a woman to cohabitate with if and when you want to.the institution of marriage is even dying anyway.give it a few more decades.you look at the comments and lack of grace of women here even, am shuddering at the thought of getting married.maybe its the fear that has made me not yet married.

You should not panic,remember that this place is a faceless forum,What you read here should not in anyway change your beliefs.

The sooner you realize that there is no right person,the better.Is there a person that you can trust and rely on,yes there is but unfortunately for some it might take longer than the other person.
One thing you should not change in life are your values .You need to be realistic when you're looking for your potential mate. Making your goal impossible and hope for the best will get you empty handed.

In the beginning of a relationship establish what you want from your partner.Let say you have a 10 qualities you desire in a partner,they happen to have 7 and 3 bad ones you can live with because remember no one is perfect.Never say in the beginning that you will manage,you manage after.

It takes two people to work very hard in order to keep a relationship going. These days no one is willing to do that, soon as a problem arises in a relationship, someone decides to leave.It takes dedication,love, passion, commitment to keep a relationship going. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by dangotesmummy: 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
sleek09:
[
o . Thank you o. Let them answer the question I'm listening

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Obodo999:
I sponsored my wife to Germany with my hard earned money. We have 4 children. When she started misbehaving and called Polizei for me, I simply moved back to Nigeria and left her kids for her.
After a year, she is begging me to come back .
Men, don't stress yourself by fighting for children custody. Its not worth it. The Children will look for you when they are adults.

You sponsored her with your hard earned money? Was she not supposed to join you after marriage through family reunification? It is your type that brag about bringing their wives to Europe yet do nothing to improve the woman's life and when that lady makes a move to improve her life, your type feels offended.
What did you do to your wife for her to have called the Polizei on you? I am sure she must have been enduring a whole lot too. Let us also hear from her too.
I assume you are an igbo man. Unu julu eju here, you brag about bringing your wives abroad and yet do nothing after that person gets down from the plane from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
troy20:

Why are you not shuddering at the thought of men killing their wives? Or some women killing their husbands.

People thinking there is justification to take the life of someone they are married to is what's killing the marriage institution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by troy20(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
cococandy:

Why are you not shuddering at the thought of men killing their wives? Or some women killing their husbands.

People thinking there is justification to take the life of someone they are married to is what's killing the marriage institution.
oh i am shuddering and there is no justification for murder so this is insanity then.you enter into marriage with someone, sane and the only means to get out is this.if you arnt secured in such union where else would you be.i mean for something to do you this bad to choose a death sentence or live imprisonment... frankly this sh!t is really frightening.turning a man into a murderous beast takes alot of determination.
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
troy20:

oh i am shuddering and there is no justification for murder so this is insanity then.you enter into marriage with someone, sane and the only means to get out is this.if you arnt secured in such union where else would you be.i mean for something to do you this bad to choose a death sentence or live imprisonment... frankly this sh!t is really frightening. turning a man into a murderous beast takes alot of determination .

Lmao @ bold.

He was turned into a murderous beast.
It's not his fault.

Turning into a killer must be so easy to do.
Where's his own responsibility in all this?
Do you know the kind of evil it takes to snuff the life out of another person?
Probably in gruesome ways with the victim pleading for their life yet the killer went on and finished the job.

But nah he was turned into a killer. It can't be his fault. It's the victims fault.

I take with a pinch of salt anyone who says "err this is bad but..."
"Killing is bad but don't turn your husband into a killer"
It's like saying "rape is bad but don't be alive in the presence of a rapist"
Because anyone who is predisposed to such evil needs no excuse to carry to it out.

Maybe there's some insanity in the midst of some cases but It is never the victims fault.

I'm really tired of hearing subtle justifications for evil actions. "I know what he did is bad but women pls stop being...." Seriously? undecided

Would anyone here stop to think this way if their loved one was killed by her husband? That's how I comment on posts by putting myself in other people's shoes. It's not enough to be flippant as if those incidents didn't happen to real people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by thorpido(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
No-one has a right to take anyone's life.Before you decide to import a woman and spend so much on her,you have to count the cost and if things go awry in the future,you accept your loss and move on with your life.

The men who think these women deserve it should think that they are people's daughters and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by marbee(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
At Op,Imported as in how; are they frozen chickens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
I've read this somewhere on Nl months back. why did the op bring it up again? The op is a trouble maker. This is just a planned platform for miscreants,psychopaths and cocaine sellers to come and rant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by ogbonnajoe(m): 5:08am On Jul 04, 2015
koyyes:
I've read this somewhere on Nl months back. why did the op bring it up again? The op is a trouble maker. This is just a planned platform for miscreants,psychopaths and cocaine sellers to come and rant.

violence against women are in variants but disturbingly, some of the variants like this one go on unnoticed. I thought that rebroadcasting will give people more and better information so that appropriate actions could be taken...........no troubles please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Oo. Which Is The Best Rechargeable Fan / Lonely!!! / Jide Kosoko's Wife Involved In A Fatal Road Accident- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.