Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Best Rapper Naija Have Ever Produced - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Rapper Naija Have Ever Produced (883 Views)

Nigeria Top 10 Best Rapper Of The Year 2017 / Nairaland's Best Rapper Drops Hot Single / Who Has Been The Most Consistent Artist Ever Produced By MTN Project Fame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Rapper Naija Have Ever Produced by Xamoel(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Oladipupo Samuel Oladele a .k. a Xamoel Popularly Known As Iya Samu Son Is One Of The Industry Next Problem, The guy Is Too Dope And I Can Say He Is One Of The Best indigenous Rapper Naija Have Ever Produced..

He Is A Rap God...
You Guys Can't Wait To Hear More Of His Dope Tunes... I swear.

He Won ALot Of Rap battles
He Performed Along with A-List Artist In Nigeria
He is A 300L Geologist At Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-iwoye. OGUN STATE
He Has More Than 50 Songs Already
He Is Unsigned
He Is Always Winning Souls With His Kinda Lyrics.
He Is A KING...

Get #BadsonGoodFada Tha EP By Iya Samu Son via

http://www.mixnaija.com/2015/04/11/ep-xamoel-b-s-g-f-bad-son-good-fada/

Contact Him Via 08093118675
Follow On I. G and Twitter @iya_samu_son
Re: Best Rapper Naija Have Ever Produced by Awesomeking: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2015
There are so many rappers everywhere,i advice you not to wait till you are signed and stop wasting time with those rap battles,nothing dey inside...focus on another approach to get public attention

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Hit Songs That Artist Did Not Write Themselves / The Weekend: Beauty Behind The Madness Album Review / Sound Sultan Spotted Driving A Truck(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.