Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41306 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
First on second page......not bad na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.
I stand only for one Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2015
liberty300:
Why? Cause it speaks the truth.

If GEJ had listened to radio Biafra, he wouldn't have been in such a position. The director warned him about surrounding himself with northerners warning him all they want is his downfall. He also blasted him for not fixing roads in the south east and congratulated him for enugu airport.
I pity you Mate...
Youths of your age are busy setting a purpose for their lives and future generations, you are here wasting your beingness on a joke called "BIAFRA"....

GROW up Ndi igbo brothers... The world is moving at a pace Where secession and civil war won't permit you to cope with it's speed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.
Chop kiss Mate... Ndigbo kwenu!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2015
So instead of NBC shutting down the medium,they are asking us to shut our ears.

In fact, NBC needs to be shut down. What nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by dnwabz: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2015
BIAFRA KWA?....HIA OOOOO......Nwata furu ògù egbosalu egbosa na asi ka ògù kpoo ya ihu...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by sexaddict08(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

you try...
together we stand, divided we fall.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
In as much as I am not in support of whatever radio Biafra has been alleged to be doing I think your so called traditional leaders, chief etc are worst than the Kanu guy. Before it was that Nigerian government has been stealing your oil to develop SW and North now it is that Biafra want to steal it. If only your so called as been in the fore front of your struggles I doubt if you guys would have been in the mess you are now.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:

One delusional Igbo okadaman called Cheruv claimed the whole Rivers state have accepted Biafra and are willing to join.

He can read this and clear his doubts.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Menace2Society(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2015
All hail Nnamdi KANU!The first president of Biafra grin grin Massob take note

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by egift(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2015
Finally. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is just the first step. The transmission should be completely blocked. Nnamdi Kalu and his band of rogues, pirates and gang can relocate to Jerusalem. Nigeria will still not Divide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
radio Biafra. NA waa ooo. I beg if igbos wan go make dem mawaa now. just forget say some south south say dem dey go with u. OK?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

One delusional Igbo okadaman called Cheruv claimed the whole Rivers state have accepted Biafra and are willing to join.

He can read this and clear his doubts.

Size40 is a yoruba man...don't waste your time on him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by hopeforcharles(m): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Men there must be something specifically special about this Biafra that always causes stir and tension in the heart of people, well Been together is not a must if they don't want to be together with Nigeria free them and let them be, and let it be done amicably. Years to come will justify or condemn the breakup.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by sexaddict08(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:

three (3) gbosa for u...
gbooosa!
gbooosa!!
gbooosa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
dnwabz:
BIAFRA KWA?....HIA OOOOO......Nwata furu ògù egbosalu egbosa na asi ka ògù kpoo ya ihu...
Omo ode(son of a .....)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Teenagers who have never seen war bragging abt Biafra! Maybe coz they live outside the Iboland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Prodeegee(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian agencies are just slowpokes.
It takes them sooo long to act
woodcook:
In as much as I am not in support of whatever radio Biafra has been alleged to be doing I think your so called traditional leaders, chief etc are worst than the Kanu guy. Before it was that Nigerian government has been stealing your oil to develop SW and North now it is that Biafra want to steal it. If only your so called as been in the fore front of your struggles I doubt if you guys would have been in the mess you are now.
It annoys me, for all d reasons, all they cud say is dat igbos want there oil.
I am not in support of Biafra but dx people are annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Buchukwu: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
You're hausa/fulani or Yoruba

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by 9jatatafo(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Bitter bills
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by mildflame: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Truth be told d PROBLEM of d IGBO MAN is the IGBO MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by sexaddict08(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Buchukwu:

You're hausa/fulani or Yoruba

I doubt, he's just well educated

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by myklangelo(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Wow that radio station de very konk....it is undiluted

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by illiad1(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Yeah

But some of the issues raised should be addressed.

People will find it difficult to Ignore Nnamdi if the truth in what he's broadcasting continues to stare us all in the face.

Asking us to play the Ostrich will not help if salient points raised by Kalu is not looked into by the government.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
And the Nigerians are not seizing your oil, eh? Well let me take your claim as a joke.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2015
Gbam!u hav said evrytin

same2u:
Ignore what? When you are in the best position to do something over it

Human feelings are the same, is either u say YES or u say NO.
Either you are positive or u choose to be negative.

Ibos gat more than 80percent of their investment outside south east.. so when they call for war , they should have second thought.

But this biafra thing is DOA.. I don't need to say much sef
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by TheNature: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Radio Biafra!

We may need to avoid every Biafra news here also!

but i have not hear that they make any propaganda or untrue broadcasting,like some of our politcans.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ifekon: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
CHUKWU ABIAMA BU ANYI... MY DIRECTOR NNAMDI KANU CARRY GO.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Burger01(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
Nigerians should ignore? Or NBC should do something about it
I wonder. Why can't NBC shut the damn station down?
These biafrauds will always start what they can't finish smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DollyParton1(f): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Nmadi Kanu or whatever his name is, is a goat. His followers are three times fools sef.
Nobody is holding down Biafra. By all means, carry ya load and go. But do it in a reasonable manner. Stop spewing hate.
You need to see the negativity, hatred and violence that emanates from these people.
I tell you all, bring on the war, ya ass will be roasted again like it was earlier.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2015
woodcook:

Guy, the Igbos are looking for a means ro substitute the Hausa/fulani and own the oil blocks in Rivers State..

What has really changed if you take away Hausa and put Igbo to the detriment of the Indigenous people of Rivers..

Being in Nigeria with Hausa and Yoruba is too hard for Igbos to navigate, so they want an easier republic where they are single majority to control everything..that might work id they use their 5states, except that, they're just a bunch of Fvckers.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Blame Buhari For Fuel Scarcity / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.