Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41305 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I ask again. Is it by force
Its not in ur hand to decide.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by DollyParton1(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
crixtex:

Lol.. we all shudnt fight.. we ve come a long way.. wud u tell me, u dont ve eastern or northern friends? I think D govt shud call dem and let dem air deir grievances. ..
I have them plenty. Even Non-Nigerians sef. But I cant stand people whose entire agenda is hate and violence. Its ok if u wanna leave Nigeria, just don't be violent.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

I have them plenty. Even Non-Nigerians sef. But I cant stand people whose entire agenda is hate and violence. Its ok if u wanna leave Nigeria, just don't be violent.
Nah.. dey wont leave... though I m a deltan I dibt support d biafra-ish... I prefer dey table deir matter to d govt.. shikena.. leaving is not good.. Nigeria wud lose much if any tribe leaves...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fujirice: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
laudate:

Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve without any further delay. undecided

Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will know those who are left and willing to make Nigeria work.

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of Nigeria. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names), sad
And your point is? Sometimes most of you talk with zero information. Don't you have other nationals living in Nigeria? Does that make them less of who they are? Don't u have your own people living abroad? Does that make them less of who they are? What's the point of being in a country where your hands are tied of doing certain things for yourself. You have resources in your backyard u can not tap. Your roads nko? U can not repair them cause they are "federal roads". See I was never a fan of having our Biafria until I start to realize the limitations this forced contraption has been causing. Just tell yourself the truth and look at federal government institutions and tell me it's something to write home about. See ehn? We have tried one Nigeria and this is where we are, let's try to your tents O ye everyone, let everybody go and develop their region with their resources.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Explain what you mean by Tiny.
Of course he's right.. In the SS you've 123 LGs and ikwerre has only 4,which is very poor undecided
Tomorrow you'd boast of being bigger than ijo that has 20 LGs,or even Mmoño that has 38LGs or the Edo tribes (Bini, Sobo etc) that has 28LGs.
Ikwerre as a minority should be dragging seats with Jekri (3LGs) or Ogoni (4LGs) not with the SS majorities
Ikwerre mekaa oo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=egift post=35202533][/quote]
Dee egift,
Ihe a o bu foto gi? undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cheruv,Biafranking and d rest, I wish I cud meet u guys someday, I am going to owerri next 2 weeks I want to submit a proposal to the imo state govt. I wish I cud meet u ppl.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by egift(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
cheruv:

Dee egift,
Ihe a o bu foto gi? undecided

Mba nu. Foto ahu bu your portrait.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Spybradd: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
laudate:

You still have no right to speak for Edo people or decide for them where they should go. And most Edo people get along extremely well with people of the South-west. Most of the Edo people have enjoyed the hospitality of the South-west and will never describe them as 'betraying & backstabbing.' Which Edo man was betrayed by the South-west and when? So these your claims are nothing but lies ..... if you want to join Biafra nobody will stop only you and your family.
Most of my Edo friends do not want anything to do with Biafra.

4ck me! Am having this convo with a shallow brainer..take a walk,niggga,i gat no time for da kiddie show.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
egift:

Mba nu. Foto ahu bu your portrait.
Ngwa gbuo ya..anu ezi aguwalam!

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by HopeAtHand: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
cheruv:

Of course he's right.. In the SS you've 123 LGs and ikwerre has only 4,which is very poor undecided
Tomorrow you'd boast of being bigger than ijo that has 20 LGs,or even Mmoño that has 38LGs or the Edo tribes (Bini, Sobo etc) that has 28LGs.
Ikwerre as a minority should be dragging seats with Jekri (3LGs) or Ogoni (4LGs) not with the SS majorities
Ikwerre mekaa oo grin

Biafran King and Cheruv, the tiny 4 LGAs is half the landmass of Abia State..and an all important seaport grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.

But rivers isn't a south eastern state,nor have anything to do with biafra
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by biafranking: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
Cheruv,Biafranking and d rest, I wish I cud meet u guys someday, I am going to owerri next 2 weeks I want to submit a proposal to the imo state govt. I wish I cud meet u ppl.
i dont seem to get it! Why do want to meet us?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by biafranking: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Biafran King and Cheruv, the tiny 4 LGAs is half the landmass of Abia State..and an all important seaport grin
lol re u talking to someone who has not pay visits to ikwerres..
Ikwerre is as tiny and very tiny to compare with abia state.
Since etche and obigbo will deny yu one day...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:
@noblezone and zendy, do you have the link of that thread where SE tops all developmental strides.

I kind off need it urgently to box back one dude on Twitter.

I am sorry friend, I didn't comment on that thread.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
biafranking:
i dont seem to get it! Why do want to meet us?
I want u guys to approve of my plan.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Biafran king if we speak one on one and I show u my plan, and u re not convinced, I wud look d oda way in anything Biafra, but if d heat gets on I wud leave d country.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by jpphilips(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
laudate:

There are a number of Rivers men that own oil wells. Ever heard of Moni Pulo owned by High Chief O. B Lulu-Briggs? Also check the name Odoliyi Lolomari. He owns a few oil wells and he is Kalabari from Rivers State.

Educate yourself.

Don't mind the f00l who is a mental slave to that Lunatic Nnamdi Kalu, 95% of his broadcast are white lies, how people believe him is mind boggling.
You skipped Ajumogobia and Dan Etete.
Southern goats are brain washed to believe that Northerners control their oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by biafranking: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:

why not iron it in imo thread and let the indigenes of imo state speaks out for you.then from there we can begin to approve your plans for your dear state cos our views.

We can start from there..my thought though..
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
What I can deduce when I hear radio Biafra is that Nnamdi klau wants to incite lot of people that will cause problem when he's arrested. He really want to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
crixtex:

Nah.. dey wont leave... though I m a deltan I dibt support d biafra-ish... I prefer dey table deir matter to d govt.. shikena.. leaving is not good.. Nigeria wud lose much if any tribe leaves...

What and what will it lose?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by cheruv: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:

Kedu atumatu I bu n'obi?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by chijiokebona(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
[/color][color=]Biafra is only saying the truet about nigeria bad politicals.MY COMMITMENT.BECOUSE I AM SERIOUSLY INVOLVED AND I AM SO PROUD OF BAIFRA WORDS AND THERE NEWS.THE REAZING I SAY THIS IS BECOUSE THE CORRENT NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT IN NEWS PEPERS. ALL IS BECOUSE OUR BAD LEADERS OF SABOTAGE. THAT IS WHY AM SO PROUD OF BIAFRA.!and biafra must rain over.is this the good leaders that we have.many souls have been wasted just becouse of our bad leaders.!this my pray (OH GOD ANY ONE WHO RIZE AGAINST BIAFRA SHALL BE PUT INTO SHAME [url]Biafra is only saying the truet about nigeria bad politicals.MY COMMITMENT.BECOUSE I AM SERIOUSLY INVOLVED AND I AM SO PROUD OF BAIFRA WORDS AND THERE NEWS.THE REAZING I SAY THIS IS BECOUSE THE CORRENT NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT IN NEWS PEPERS. ALL IS BECOUSE OUR BAD LEADERS OF SABOTAGE. THAT IS WHY AM SO PROUD OF BIAFRA.!and biafra must rain over.is this the good leaders that we have.many souls have been wasted just becouse of our bad leaders.!this my pray (OH GOD ANY ONE WHO RIZE AGAINST BIAFRA SHALL BE PUT INTO SHAME [/url]Biafra is only saying the truet about nigeria bad politicals.MY COMMITMENT.BECOUSE I AM SERIOUSLY INVOLVED AND I AM SO PROUD OF BAIFRA WORDS AND THERE NEWS.THE REAZING I SAY THIS IS BECOUSE THE CORRENT NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT IN NEWS PEPERS. ALL IS BECOUSE OUR BAD LEADERS OF SABOTAGE. THAT IS WHY AM SO PROUD OF BIAFRA.!and biafra must rain over.is this the good leaders that we have.many souls have been wasted just becouse of our bad leaders.!this my pray (OH GOD ANY ONE WHO RIZE AGAINST BIAFRA SHALL BE PUT INTO SHAME

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by fx45(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
lygn19:
I am an igbo man, from Imo and I am against Biafra... Anybody who wants Biafra and is asking for Violence shud go and arm himself, and his family members to fight d war and leave d entire igbos out of it.
I stand only for one Nigeria.
Liar! Miserable Yeriba impostor from the Southwest....
Just for your information, dissenters will be sent to gas chambers at the appropriate time. There wont be any loopholes for moles to operate in the new Republic. Remember @Banjo...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by africanusvu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
Ur tradtional leaders told u Biafra needs ur oil,but was Aba,build wit oil money?was onitha build wit oil money? Did any ibo man owns an oil block?hav any ibo man headed NNPC?how many ibos ar working in ur oil well,can u tell us any stucture in ibo land built wit oil money,Ibos a business men,but dnt deal much in oil and politics,Did u think if oil well dries,ibos will surffer,Wat did u tink ibos stand to gain from u?
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by steppin: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
The name 'Biafra' be like Jesus Christ name, at the mention of Biafra, Nigerians shake and shiit their pants.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by ukomko: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Listen first,....live and direct on 102.10fm in p.h
Listen first and conclude weda its a false, hate talk or not
Unless you are a baboon
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Malazzy: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
In as much as i dont want anybody to associate with radio biafra, i still wonder if you are from Rivers.
size40:
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Justpassingby45(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am loving this biafra Radio since reading and finding it out after this news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by naira0(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
I am loving today's program oohhh.

Kikikikikikikiki wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by zendy: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Normality:
@noblezone and zendy, do you have the link of that thread where SE tops all developmental strides.

I kind off need it urgently to box back one dude on Twitter.

Sorry but I cant remember the name of that thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.