Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC (41295 Views)

Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary / We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Eziachi: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Lemme tell u about we igbos, we can relinquish our investments outside the SE, this is because we have recovered the investments 10 fold. Be it market built or be it houses built for rent.

Always remember that we live in a global community, even if Nigeria divides, millions of igbos will become citizens, stay back n still own their properties.

We are not scared , so don't be scared for us.
Myself or anyone from Biafra do not have to reliquish a pin. We are living in a modern world with international laws. Your investment in not tied to your nationality or passport you carry.
Because Nigeria got the British out and asked for independent does not translate that henceforth any Nigeria with Investment in Britain shall forfeit it to Britain.
Britain did not deport every Nigerian residing in Britain just because Nigeria demanded for an independent and got it.

Those that tried it in the past like the Nazi Germany were forced to pay reparations to their victims.
As we speak, how many former British colonial nationals are living and working in Britain including Nigerians after they supposed to have got their freedom?.
Whenever I heard all these Igbo got investment all over Nigeria nonsense, it makes you want to shake those dodd opinions into reality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by OreMI22: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
[size=15pt]My brothers and sisters,
I just want to comment on the Biafra issue briefly.
We must commit and renounce the use of force to actualize our demand.We reject the use of armed struggle in the Biafra independence request. I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by biafranking: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
lygn19:
I discovered dat most ppl bookmarked my handle, if they are looking for where they want to fight tribal war all they need to do is open my profile and go through my recent posts, I don't see anything posted here as serious, Dats y I want to share it in person. If I was to share it here in might be used against us tomorrow.
It's just like Russia sharing a plan to build an atomic bomb on a site where Ukraine visits, what Ukraine wud do is either seat up and man themselves for a nuclear attack or use dat plan for d atomic bomb to build one then turn it at d Russians. Its dat simple.
ok bro ,i understand what you mean now...
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by laudate: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spybradd:

goes about quoting everyone n spilling bulshiit,havent u gotten a brain to put to work n churn out ur own opinion? Such a psycho..

Nah!! You are the one with a real problem. It is called psychosis. You are obviously obsessed with me!! Mugu! sad sad

Continue to follow me about everywhere tagging all my comments. Hehehehe! You are such a jobless toad!! You are a candidate for the psychiatric ward, obviously!!

Do you want more comments?? Efulefu....
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Spybradd: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
laudate:

Nah!! You are the one with a real problem. It is called psychosis. You are obviously obsessed with me!! Mugu! sad sad

Continue to follow me about everywhere tagging all my comments. Hehehehe! You are such a jobless toad!! You are a candidate for the psychiatric ward, obviously!!

Do you want more comments?? Efulefu....

fool @40+,u've bn around n following peeps since 2006! shocked
if u aint a cow_brainer,who u think is jobless? Eeewu 1st class.
2006! Baba Agba grin grin grin
OLD FOOOL. Grandpapa of nl..
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by laudate: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spybradd:

fool @40+,u've bn around n following peeps since 2006! shocked
if u aint a cow_brainer,who u think is jobless? Eeewu 1st class.
2006! Baba Agba grin grin grin
OLD FOOOL. Grandpapa of nl..

Hahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO!! grin grin This matter dey pain you, oh!!!

Hey what can I say.....you are obsessed with me!! shocked shocked Don't kill yourself oh!
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by Spybradd: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
laudate:

Hahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO!! grin grin This matter dey pain you, oh!!!

Hey what can I say.....you are obsessed with me!! shocked shocked Don't kill yourself oh!

smh...
Imagine a grandpapa ROFLMAOing like a helpless toddler!
U be old foo!

Grandpapa...grin grin grin cool
ÈLÈWÒN..
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by trapQ: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2015
thanks dear. you are right

these Igbo's are so greedy and easily brainwashed like the BOKO HARAM boys. why do they want to drag RIVERS STATE, CROSS RIVERS,AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA states along?? are those igbo speaking states?? they want to use this avenue to steal cause a war and steal our oil wealth with their endless greed and glutonny.
size40:
Even here in Rivers state, my state. Our traditional rulers, chiefs, opinion leaders, youth leaders etc have urged everybody to ignore Radio Biafra. That they are not real. That they want to use Radio Biafra to start another civil war as they did in the sixties in other to steal our oil wealth which was why they went into war against the Nigerian govt. That we should never identify with them. We should never allow them hoist their flags in any part of Rivers state.
Re: Nigerians Should Ignore ‘hate Messages’ From Radio Biafra, Says NBC by laudate: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
trapQ:
thanks dear. you are right

these Igbo's are so greedy and easily brainwashed like the BOKO HARAM boys. why do they want to drag RIVERS STATE, CROSS RIVERS,AKWA IBOM, BAYELSA states along?? are those igbo speaking states?? they want to use this avenue to steal cause a war and steal our oil wealth with their endless greed and glutonny.

Don't mind them. My prayer is that they get their desired Biafra. And very quickly too! Currently, many governors cannot administer their South-East states effectively, so is it a whole country that they will suddenly turn into an Eldorado? smh... sad

When they leave and decide to come back and apply for visas, then we shall know who is who... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / General Buratai's Convoy Involved In An Accident / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.