Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend (5516 Views)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by seunajai(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Imagine this,it's that rare weekend where there's light, Bae hollers she is coming to hang out and you are stumped over what movies to watch.continue...
http://www.seunajai.com/2015/05/top-3-movies-you-have-to-watch-with.html?m=0
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by icekream(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2015
50shades of grey is way too overhyped. Goand download Bound. Another one is Pleasure or pain. I swear ur gf go..,............ Get the movies at .fm

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by Tolzeal(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
icekream:
50shades of grey is way too overhyped. Goand download Bound. Another one is Pleasure or pain. I swear ur gf go..,............ Get the movies at .fm

Which one go make GF ......

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by seunajai(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2015
Bound and pleasure and pain? Will definitely check them out.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by icekream(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

Which one go make GF ......
Both of them ni
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by icekream(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunajai:
Bound and pleasure and pain? Will definitely check them out.
Pleasute OR pain
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
You guys are just over-hyping 50 shades of grey. Yes it has strong adult content , but that's nothing compared to what I have seen.

By the way, I have also seen pleasure and pain.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by angieberry(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
I know, right! I was highly disappointed when I watched it because it could not even be remotely compared to the book, that's based on the sexual content. Movies like Addicted Was way worse than 50 shades.
misssclassy:
You guys are just over-hyping 50 shades of grey. Yes it has strong adult content , but that's nothing compared to what I have seen.

By the way, I have also seen pleasure and pain.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
I know, right! I was highly disappointed when I watched it because it could not even be remotely compared to the book, that's based on the sexual content. Movies like Addicted Was way worse than 50 shades.

Exactly. It was so below my expectation, especially with all the hype.

I have seen worse forms of sexual sadism in full display.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by epelumi42(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

Exactly. It was so below my expectation, especially with all the hype.

I has seen worse forms of sexual sadism in full display.

This lady sha.

I was disappointed too but its a normal thing when a novel is being shot. The descriptions of a novel are pictured in the mind. The writer paints such images easily. Such are harder to depict in movies especially for social acceptability and money raking.

Same way harry potter movie disappointed me... I read the 7 parts but the film? Gush.

I learnt the film was banned days after release which made them cut out the erotic scenes. Dunno how true.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
epelumi42:

This lady sha.

I was disappointed too but its a normal thing when a novel is being shot. The descriptions of a novel are pictured in the mind. The writer paints such images easily. Such are harder to depict in movies especially for social acceptability and money raking.

Same way harry potter movie disappointed me... I read the 7 parts but the film? Gush.

I learnt the film was banned days after release which made them cut out the erotic scenes. Dunno how true.

I also heard something like that. But even if they hadn't cut out the erotic scenes, I doubt it would have equaled the standard of the novel.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by tpiadotcom: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
When are you people ending this bae thing?

It doesnt make sense no matter how many times you use it.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by epelumi42(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

I also heard something like that. But even if they hadn't cut out the erotic scenes, I doubt it would have equaled the standard of the novel.

It would not.

The hobbit and the lord of the rings are other typical examples.

Movies based on novels are sometimes a disappointment.
Re: Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend by seunajai(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Yes also heard the 'more explicit' content had to be removed.any yes I agree the movie can't be like the novel, there's just too much to cover and it has to be summarized in just a few hours of the movie, non the less some of these movies aren't bad. Did you guys hear there's going to be a harry porter stage play?

(1) (Reply)

MARVEL&DC WHATSAPP GROUP / Bad Movies, Who Is To Blame: Actors Or Directors / Avatar Sucks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.