Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] (19170 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by mikidoo1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Milk @ it's peak grin
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by dangotesmummy: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
her breast is disproportional with her body frame and total outlook.makes her look strange
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by deanoffaculty: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
"FURA DE NUNU"......... grin grin grin
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by IVORY2009(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Heavy duty..... grin
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Godfullsam(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hungry man size grin grin
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by AdeniyiA(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
aswear Cossy Orjiakor is a learner
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Donpiero1: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
my dream gal
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Sparkle777(f): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thats an inbalance, I ve heard of it. Similar to wat makes one abnormally tall or fat. It can be treated or her boobbs wil kip getting massive.
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
just my type cool
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Very fake caption.
Number 1) she is not nigerian but an instagram celebrity.

2) she has actually called out nigerians using her oics to stop using it.

3) she is American.

4) holla if you want her twitter handle.

5) i am barely a week old on nairaland, but have seen tons of fake captions by people who want to get noticed.
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by harobed81: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Ginaz:
all this men saying its too heavy n a burden, when given the chance they'll bring their adult mouth to suck all the milk in her breast :-/

by the way, that's her God given gift. its a little bit big I'd admit grin

A little bit big? Come on, ajanaku koja mori nkan firi
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Ginaz(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
harobed81:
grin
A little bit big? Come on, ajanaku koja mori nkan firi
write in English please
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by jude60(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't think this is real
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by harobed81: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

write in English please
I mean it's not a little bit big, it's huge. That's all.
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Perotti: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinestro24:
Very fake caption.
Number 1) she is not nigerian but an instagram celebrity.

2) she has actually called out nigerians using her oics to stop using it.

3) she is American.

4) holla if you want her twitter handle.

5) i am barely a week old on nairaland, but have seen tons of fake captions by people who want to get noticed.

What's her TL handle or IG?
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by pbs4real(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
korazon:
Her boobs are not big, they are just swollen!
trust me its u over her anydayshocked
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by pbs4real(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
all this men saying its too heavy n a burden, when given the chance they'll bring their adult mouth to suck all the milk in her breast :-/

by the way, that's her God given gift. its a little bit big I'd admit grin
bigger than urz
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Ginaz(f): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
pbs4real:
bigger than urz

I dont have time for mad people! and by the way my breast is meant to feed my children not a grown senseless adult like you.

I have a sound image of myself and will not tolerate anything below it. that's your problem, I love my breast and won't change it for any thing in the world.

learn how to reason like an adult! you disgust me! vile creature!
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by LOZENGE(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
She must be a Manchester utd fan if not the f ;Dounder shocked
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by pbs4real(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

I dont have time for mad people! and by the way my breast is meant to feed my children not a grown senseless adult like you.

I have a sound image of myself and will not tolerate anything below it. that's your problem, I love my breast and won't change it for any thing in the world.

learn how to reason like an adult! you disgust me! vile creature!
i must say am flummoxed with the way u handle the ish. . . I didnt see anytin wrong with wat i said that made u took it to xtreme. .u placed me in a state of bete nóíre for u. . . Why re u tryna give urself a name u wont like. . .i wont hurl insults @ u cos u mite think u re bad mouthed but i tel u. . .u jez a LEARNER, trust me. . . . . Dre re btr ways to handle ish in mature way anyways i wld let dis slide. . . Am forced to call ur names buh like i said i wld let it slide. . . . . . Gracias

1 Like

Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Ginaz(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
pbs4real:
i must say am flummoxed with the way u handle the ish. . . I didnt see anytin wrong with wat i said that made u took it to xtreme. .u placed me in a state of bete nóíre for u. . . Why re u tryna give urself a name u wont like. . .i wont hurl insults @ u cos u mite think u re bad mouthed but i tel u. . .u jez a LEARNER, trust me. . . . . Dre re btr ways to handle ish in mature way anyways i wld let dis slide. . . Am forced to call ur names buh like i said i wld let it slide. . . . . . Gracias

talking about a woman's body is not matured, we are not all the same! dont try it again!

sorry for my statement!
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by pbs4real(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

talking about a woman's body is not matured, we are not all the same! dont try it again!

sorry for my statement!
you even a newbie?:Dhmmm!. . .jez glanc'd thru some of ur postsshocked ow can u make friends here with dis att u threw @ me U knw d saying'first impression really mtrs' dt said,u re forming holier than thoushocked wen ur second post talks abt a guy kpanshing his gf and she screams anoda guys name. . .cheesy OYA cum and xplain to me. . . Am one of the most peaceful pal u would meet here trust me. . .anyways twas nyc knwing ya heretongue
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Ginaz(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
pbs4real:
you even a newbie?:Dhmmm!. . .jez glanc'd thru some of ur postsshocked ow can u make friends here with dis att u threw @ me U knw d saying'first impression really mtrs' dt said,u re forming holier than thoushocked wen ur second post talks abt a guy kpanshing his gf and she screams anoda guys name. . .cheesy OYA cum and xplain to me. . . Am one of the most peaceful pal u would meet here trust me. . .anyways twas nyc knwing ya heretongue

sorry for any hurtful comments. nice knowing you too cheesy
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by stinggy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chimkaire don't ask me why I'm crying pls
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
stinggy:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chimkaire don't ask me why I'm crying pls
grin I gotta know grin cheesy
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by pbs4real(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

sorry for any hurtful comments. nice knowing you too cheesy
am kul wit u nwcheesy i would intro u to some pals @ the romance section. .u gna like it there trust me. . .as frm 2day i wld always mention u anytimetongue
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by stinggy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimkaire:
grin I gotta know grin cheesy

This life isn't just fair angry

I'm crying for you 'lemon' babes out there cry cry
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
stinggy:

This life isn't just fair angry

I'm crying for you 'lemon' babes out there cry cry
..."Lemon"? Does it have anything to do with those grotesque boobs up there Kai!
Shey she no go take am "suffocaGe" pikin wey lie with her nii undecided
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Ginaz(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
pbs4real:

sorry for my comments , nice knowing you
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
This is too much.
That's her END PRODUCT
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by stinggy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimkaire:
..."Lemon"? Does it have anything to do with those grotesque boobs up there Kai!
Shey she no go take am "suffocaGe" pikin wey lie with her nii undecided
Grotesque gini?
Suffocate gini?
Ok ooo
No wahara

SMH
You wouldn't know....
Re: OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] by kayc0(f): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geogina Onuoha & Her Daughters Stun In Red For Christmas. / Dotun Sexually Molested At The Age Of 11 / John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.