Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys (1536 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by bulldogpuppy(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
I dont get why there is such deep pressure on guys to have sex and if you are not having sex you get mocked if you don't have a girlfriend.the same thing.even when you are
trying n getting rejected I don't jus know especially in tertiary institution
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2015
It's natural...
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by justmag(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2015
Because this 9 inch needs regular servicing. wink
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by izyrach(f): 8:39am On Jun 27, 2015
**ai dunno ooo..sum dudes b feeling like d more sex dy hv,,d more macho dy get** although in real terms,,d more partners u hv,,d more problems u gt involved in...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by pasqal09: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2015
bulldogpuppy:
I dont get why there is such deep pressure on guys to have sex and if you are not having sex you get mocked if you don't have a girlfriend.the same thing.even when you are
trying n getting rejected I don't jus know especially in tertiary institution

Then you should change the kind of ppl you move and associate with
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Omotayor123(f): 8:54am On Jun 27, 2015
make I sitdown first.grin
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Here to read comments cool
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by msmon(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Live and let others live. Its there life not yours.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Seunvense(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Olusanya333:
That's an hypothesis with no substantial proof; an assertion based on self degradation and depravity cause me don't have that feeling... I hate sex with passion. As for your assertion I might say the forces up there put that on them.
The fact that you hate sex with passion doesn't mean other guys have the same feeling as you.
How we guys feel the urge 2 have sex is different while some can't do without having sex a day others can abstain for months without much intense pressure to have sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Chiefia(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
make I sitdown first.grin
no sitdown o...lye down! cheesy
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2015
Chai,the poster above don dey craze,see mad reply
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by angieberry(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Thing is, most of these guys that are so into sex are nothing but chronic masturbators... They aren't actually getting any, but they like to brag about their nonexistent escapades....

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by charlove(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided#sighs
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2015
izyrach:
**ai dunno ooo..sum dudes b feeling like d more sex dy hv,,d more macho dy get** although in real terms,,d more partners u hv,,d more problems u gt involved in...
What problems?
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Thing is, most of these guys that are so into sex are nothing but chronic masturbators... They aren't actually getting any, but they like to brag about their nonexistent escapades....
How did you come about this assertion?
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by angieberry(f): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2015
Well, that really doesn't matter but I speak the truth don't I ? undecided
blublahd:

How did you come about this assertion?
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Well, that really doesn't matter but I speak the truth don't I ? undecided
No you don't.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by angieberry(f): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Okay, if that's what you THINK.. smiley
blublahd:

No you don't.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Okay, if that's what you THINK.. smiley
Its a fact, unlike your assertion.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by izyrach(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

What problems?
***sex isn't all bout pleasure..it involves bonding of 2 peepx..its more intimate dn u tink,,requires a convenant of breath,,sweat..body** ..paraventure ur partner is cursed,,u automatically share in daht too**
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by angieberry(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Fact? I don't think so smiley oh well...
blublahd:

Its a fact, unlike your assertion.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
izyrach:
***sex isn't all bout pleasure..it involves bonding of 2 peepx..its more intimate dn u tink,,requires a convenant of breath,,sweat..body** ..paraventure ur partner is cursed,,u automatically share in daht too**
If he sleeps with one who is blessed, he shares in the blessing?
So all he has to do is to look for the qualities of a blessed woman and avoid the cursed ones. He is safe abi?
And if he had slept with a cursed one na to find blessed one to strike it out abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Fact? I don't think so smiley oh well...
How many masturbators do you know?
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by adegwurulez(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you're not yet ready, dont do it. Dont let no one push you into something only you would pay for in the nearest future. It all boils down to low self esteem, someone else setting the standards for you. 'If you haven't done it then you aint shii' and stuffs like that. Get some standards and don't let anyone tell you you're still a boy if you haven't had sex.
Re: Why Is There A Huge Pressure To Have Sex On Guys by usermane(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
It can even be more frustrating for you as a virgin if you are not into soccer. Most times, Nigerian men discuss no more than women, sex and soccer when hanging out.

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS! Breakup Text Message Sent By An 11 Year Old To Cheating Boyfriend Goe / Pls Help A Sister / Feasible NL Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.