Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) (58454 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photos: See What She Looks Like / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Sibrah: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
I will love to make one where money is being stacked into Ghana-must-go bags.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
emmalezy:
This is what happens when your job is cutting people up and stitching them back up.

Happy Belated Birthday Dr. Kakra

See a photo of our own surgeon after the cut:

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/checkout-bizarre-cake-doctor-received.html

What's the meaning of bizarre again undecided
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by pinkiepetitee(f): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
babatawa:
I'll eat the patient cheesy
undecided
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
nice...
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by PrinceZahzah(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hehehe...I will remove dat white cloth n
consume d patient.

Meanwhile...

wat if na Native Doctor b'day.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
hmmm, fine Doc.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I've seen something similar on cable TV. A casket cake was made for a woman who operates a mortuary in the US.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by val4o: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
That's a masterpiece cheesy
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by miquelon(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
This Doctor Akara is cool looking.

For those of us that spent more time looking at the Doctor, instead of the Cake say HI.

So no be only me...
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by olatunjin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice Cake with a nice concept....God bless the baker and God bless me.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by RennyX: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fine doctor.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by digitsolution: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe2sure:
I love this! Cakes will be more beautifully made, if it represents peoples' profession, oftentimes.

What if you are a garbage collector or your job is to dispose Human waste?? That cake go get as e be be that......

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by babatawa(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by babatawa(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Liltevy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
If something like this should be done for a Nigerian politician, well, hum.
I guess you'll have to spend more, infact to design the office alone!.
And dont forget the Ghana must go bag filled with either human heads , or money smiley
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by amparas(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahahaha
i wan chop me na knife
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by thorpido(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
All those asking what screwdriver,pliers,saw etc are doing there;orthopaedic surgeons use them.
They cut,file,drill,screw etc while working on bones.
Morbid pathologists also make use of them while doing autopsy.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nah to hungrily chaow inbetween the legs first oh!!no time!
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by dwayni: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sorry I ain't eating it. Pretty creepy
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
pure2012soul:
If cakes are baked to represent people's professions, I would love to see that of prostitutes, armed robbers and politicians.
grin

Now this really cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by pure2012soul(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babe2sure:

Now this really cracked me up!
grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
See questions.....
Westlife2013:

Lmao...wat cake would u give to a prostitute or babalawo

Not just any profession. We are talking of respectable profession here. Someone that is a prostitude will not even tell a cake designer, to bake cake such a cake for her. No no! That will further expose her.

digitsolution:

What if you are a garbage collector or your job is to dispose Human waste?? That cake go get as e be be that.....

Yes o! E go get as e be. Like I said, one who is not proud of what he or she does, will not do such. That was why I said "oftentimes" not "always"

KingEdwardI:

Being curious ooo!
How would the cake for a coffin maker or undertaker look like?

Haaaaa! Don't go there! That will be weird and scary. As much as I am a sucker for cake? I can't eat such. Some cake designs are truly bizarre!
But I heard that in some part of Ghana, they do coffins to represent peoples profession. Like fisherman, pastor, barber e.t.c

Etizz:
!
So what image do u expect to see in the cake of a mutuary attendant??

Same reply as above.

It is a nice concept, really!
And I still see the cake made for Commissioner for transport (barrister Opeifa) by FCMB staff (I think) amazing! It has 'bus' design on it.
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
What A Cake! Happy Birthday Doc.

http://www.bummyla.com

emmalezy:
This is what happens when your job is cutting people up and stitching them back up.

Happy Belated Birthday Dr. Kakra

See a photo of our own surgeon after the cut:

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/checkout-bizarre-cake-doctor-received.html
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by Ajagunhope: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oops! That's how cannibalism starts. Mtscheew!
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by chosenpraise(f): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Zippy cakes!!!
Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Our Cakes are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, baby and bridal showers and all of life’s special occasions .Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake will perfectly suit any occasion or event.
Zippy Creations
bb 2A7158FD
IG @zippycakesandbeads
Re: Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) by chosenpraise(f): 5:28am On Sep 20, 2015
zippy cakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.