Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) (54958 Views)

Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Crowd Watch Pasuma Perform In Gbagi, Ibadan (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by kunledegreat(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian singer Kcee and his fellow Five Star Music artiste, Harry Song were pictured enjoying Amala at a local canteen in Bodija Ibadan on Friday 26th.

Kcee and Harry Song both appeared with a plate in their hands while ordering for their meal, by telling the mama to put some Amala, at the serve-yourself canteen, and their company, Skiibii Mayana, seems not to be a fan of Amala and he simply ordered for Garri.

The Limpopo singer wrote:

“Hello Ibadan, its amala time with my fam @skiibii @iamharrysong @fivestarmusicng @iam_emoney1 photo credit to @mrchidozie”

See photos of the stars at the Amala joint below…

https://instagram.com/p/4ZyRiiRK7F/?taken-by=iam_kcee

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by bestyclass(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Enjoyment..

Special dedication!!! this FTC is specially dedicated

To the love of my life.. love you now and always.the best is yet to come.

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by timawoku(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Amala na the highest way of life! grin

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
That's Big Time Ballinggringrin

Anyway I can never miss my Amala with Okra Soup Plus Fresh Panla Fish!!Chaiii!!!!Yummy!!!

41 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Isnt it suppose to be a normal thing but the margin btw the rich n tha poor has made them special

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by babatawa(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Lookat that big bowl of meat shocked

Still scared about eating out since that news about some canteen using shit to make soup sad

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
Better than those attractive junk food sold at modern eateries.

28 Likes

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by angieberry(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2015
That looks so good!
#hungry#
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by toyeoye(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2015
Skye Bank amala!!! Epic

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by ebamma(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2015
Kcee and harrysong na confirm kpako pikins If to so music no favour dem, na bus driver and conductor dem for be

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
Kcee and harrysong na confirm kpako pikins
If to so music no favour dem, na bus driver and conductor dem for be
Baba hwfa na

Abeg help show me love na by clicking on the link on my siggy and voting my Guy TomFrench

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by ebamma(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Baba hwfa na

Abeg help show me love na by clicking on the link on my siggy and voting my Guy TomFrench
OK boss
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2015
ebamma:
OK boss
Thanks baba
Also tell someone to join you in doing same for it is better when you are 2 or more.
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by DICKtator: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
And so?
What were they expected to eat at the Amala city?
Gucci rice and Louis Vuitton stew?

"Na the same expensive shytte everyone de shyytee for toilet!!!"

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by kimond101: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice
Amala skye bank (oshey olorun)
I love that canteen

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Prodeegee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
op, show us what YOU are eating
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wen uu are iin a town without Mr Biggs, jevenik n ur last option iis mama-put grin

The old woman serving em will be like "una go purge today eh"

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by massinola(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
K
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nairalandar: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Amala my best food...If i con see ewedu and gbegiri join nam...chaiii na Abula b dt...
Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by youngice(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
warri boy repping
Amala and egusi soup with ogufe and a chilled bottle of coke

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Love is my religion.
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good for them. Me and Airforce1 are joining them soon.

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Amala to gbona feli feli shocked

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Swagk101(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Hmmmmm. Amala!
One of the native foods I dislike with a passion!
U're missing a lot.
carzola:
OH kacee and harry song eating amala so my account balance has just multiplied by ten... mtcheeeewwww.... One good song there cant sing.
At least dem get money pass ur generation...no offence

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Missing u!4years and counting
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Really? undecided
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Prodeegee(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lacomus:
Better than those attractive junk food sold at modern eateries.
true

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
massinola:
K
K solo
Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by carzola(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
OH kacee and harry song eating amala so my account balance has just multiplied by ten... mtcheeeewwww.... One good song there cant sing.

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by yiwaldecanta: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kc and harrysong should just go to USA and make it legal....from bedroom shot ,to studio shot and now eating together ...did romeo do all that for Juliet? grin

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2015

Re: Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) by Nairalandar: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Menace2Society:
K solo
KCee presh

Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage