Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (624 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / Advice Needed Please!. / Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Hi guys, pls am confused. I met a girl 3 years ago and we fell in love. I did not ask her out because she told me dat because of ha dad she won't be able to cope wit d responsibilities of a relationship (time and attention.) 4 months ago we had a serious misunderstanding and she said y hav i not asked ha to date me, dat it was as if she was begging to dat ha dat she ha been waiting 4 me to just ask ha, she was particular abot me nt being d richest, tallest, cleverest, nd most handsome guy dat wants to date ha. Dat passed nd we settled d issue then, i asked ha to be my gal frind she told me dat she wants to tink abot it that alot of guys r asking ha out 2 and she is confused. She said my temper also makes ha afraid, i get angry easily but i neva result to hitting or beating ha. I have promised to change nd am doing a great job with dat i know. I have waited 4 more dan 2 months still no reply as regard my proposal. But my fear is this girl has stopped telling me i love u, stopped all d pet names, etc. Yet wen we r together alone she holds me so close and neva wants to leave me. like yesterday we were 2geda all tru nd we romanced and caressed like 2 love birds, but she refused me touching ha breast or kissing ha ( ha motto is no kiss or sex till marriage.) I am just confused because she is pushing me to other girls and i dnt want to hurt ha or myself. I truly love ha but i can't fuly say d same 4 ha. What do i do?
Re: Advice Needed Please by babatawa(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2015
so your problem is the breast she didn't let you touch undecided cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Please by Karleb(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Firstly, get your reply. When she's denying you the sweet melon, just say "sweetheart, but you agreed to this".
Re: Advice Needed Please by smexy(m): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2015
babatawa:
so your problem is the breast she didn't let you touch undecided cheesy
lol, of all the things op wrote, the 'breast' part was all you got. Nice one
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
Not at all. @ babatawa
Re: Advice Needed Please by pasqal09: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Dear OP, If women were easy to understand, the world would by far be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by BTT(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2015
How old are you, son?

No offence.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015
she dosn't want kiss nor sex but allow u to touch her in other places except breast.girls can pretend.
Re: Advice Needed Please by ronald4lif(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2015
We're familiar with no sex till marriage dictum but no kiss till marriage too?. She must be kidding lol. Bruv, that babe isn't feeling the nigga. Just move on and stop wasting your time.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Slimzjoe(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Women sha grin
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2015
BTT:
How old are you, son?
Am 25. y do u ask?
No offence.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Andrew114:
she dosn't want kiss nor sex but allow u to touch her in other places except breast.girls can pretend.
it baffels me my brother

(1) (Reply)

Condoms That Change Colour Depending On Virus / Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride / Ladies Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.