Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67483 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by AsanwaKC(f): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
my gym is located in a hotel and once in a while I take a selfie in or out the gym room... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Whatever, man. I still think your opinion sucks!

Yes Angie, expecting you to think otherwise would be expecting too much wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime
no dear its not.....but doing it consistently is something else
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whatever. tongue
Jascon4:

Yes Angie, expecting you to think otherwise would be expecting too much wink
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by kasheemawo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
this girl is ashewo

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by strongerthaneva(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
truthfulguy:

So the topic should have been don't ladies feel ashamed taking pictures in a hotel room when taken there for a night?

Because someone passed a night in a hotel and decided to take picture means she is exposing sexual escapade? Dirty mind you have got. What if she lodged there on her own? If you lodge at Burj will you take pictures or not. Even if you dont share it I bet you will take.
Ladies doesn't mean just a night or two what we talking here is ladies taken pictures from.one hotel or the hotel?even celebs only take pics there when they are out for businesses..
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hehe...grin...#expensiveShitz...
Takin selfies after he has vigorously eaten that booty like groceries !!!..grin
Some girlz ehn..smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
my gym is located in a hotel and once in a while I take a selfie in or out the gym room... undecided undecided

Babe, you Take your selfies in/out of the gym room with your gym gear.

Everybody born of a woman who sees that picture knows What you are doing.

Pictures are momentos that should tell people What you are doing/about your activity.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.
are you saying boy's don't do that too?
Why the generalization?@boldes
Which statistic gave you the result that its a fact that most girl's that snap in a hotel are into runs?
Oya gv me answers to this questions first b4 we can proceed.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:
I reckon you gentlemen and ladies have noticed a growing trend where ladies/girls thoughtlessly but excitedly take photos in hotel rooms, lavatory and lobby, supposedly in a bid to give an impression of class and glamour but unwittingly giving off a sense/impression of indecency and promiscuity.

Don't they ever imagine that people would recognise a hotel room, lobby and environment from its background? I was simply going through the photos of a female friend on her phone, lo and behold, I saw photos of she and another female friend in a hotel room with varying postures. Then I bluntly told her, "this photo was taken in a hotel". Then in a weak attempt to defend herself, she said "so somebody's house cannot have this same look"? At that point, she knew that I knew the truth. She felt awkward.

So, when taking that photo in that nice little hotel next time, let even your subconscious be aware that we can recognise a hotel when we see one, or save yourself the embarrassment if you are not up for it and knock it off. There are innumerable spots and scenery to take awesome photos. Except of course you prefer the "hotel facade" and want to prove to us that you are a hustling kind.

Lol, deep-down, the average woman is shameless. Just that we tend to judge them very harshly for their sexual adventures.

You know the way we guys tend to pretend we don't have pen1ses around our parents, for example - that's girls on a good day.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Potus1: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
OP, you are so right, if a girl or a guy sef whose job does not require traveling for trainings and seminars or he or she is not even employed sef but frequently takes pics in hotel rooms...hmm. Fill in the blanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by kingvictorking(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Interesting. Hotels are not meant for husstlers alone o
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

OK...they went there for revival or vigil

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by akatekpe(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
Hian! Nawa oh. The way some people think sha. That's how someone went and opened a thread calling people who take food out of airplanes uncultured. Now this one is implying that girls who take pictures in hotels are hoes? (Africans though)
Op, pls you need to reset your brain. Hotels are not synonymous with ashawo work. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking picture there. You're being very judgmental!
Op is on point and u all know what he is implying. That's the new trend by ladies,those who are out for business are known for snapping only in hotel rooms and it's environment. Check out Badoo,99% of the ladies there all took their photos in hotels(diffrent hotes)

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by hensben(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
korazon:
OP are you ok? What is there to be ashamed about?
Abi o afterall, runz girl work na normal this days.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
airmark:

They have multiple brothers and sisters with cars. No biggie. smiley smiley
and friends and uncles too
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Uten9z(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
The problem with we guyz is that we now think too much for them female, now we are also shy for them, need decency for them and most times even try to imbibe morals into them (those era are long gone cus she wanna be u).The thing is they don't care as long as it counts for them they just don't care get it and grow up, what they will think and say is like 'don't u guys snap pix at the bars and clubs, so what if they choose the hotel and lobby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Honestly speaking, this is the first time I'm hearing what op just posted. And it sounds like horseshit to me
akatekpe:
Op is on point and u all know what he is implying. That's the new trend by ladies,those who are out for business are known for snapping only in hotel rooms and it's environment. Check out Badoo,99% of the ladies there all took their photos in hotels(diffrent hotes)
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Koolking(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
TrishaP:

You think I'll give a hoot what someone might think.

My dear this life is too short to worry about trivial issues.

Classic example of one. Note: Nobody condemned you dear. Carry on

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Op is clearly drunk! angry

what's wrong with taking pic in an hotel or lobby
I can go somewhere fancy, and decide to take pics there, does dat mean I went there to fvck??

so we should now be taking pictures in markets and churches to show ppl dat we are responsible

the thunder wey go strike u still dey baf! angry

Yes it means u went there to get screwedgringrin

A serious lady will be corporately dressed not dressing like Kim K in a hotel...

So next time wear suit and snap picturesgringrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by akatekpe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Potus1:
OP, you are so right, if a girl or a guy sef whose job does not require traveling for trainings and seminars or he or she is not even employed sef but frequently takes pics in hotel rooms...hmm. Fill in the blanks.
Na Ashi....and kidnapper/thief/yahoozee

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by anonimi: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why should it be a problem for a lady to take pics in a hotel and flaunt them but it's not a problem when a man does same. Men and double standards. Don't men indulge in sexcapades as well or is it exclusive to women?.

It will no longer be a problem when it is the majority of women who take men out to hotels and PAY the bills.

Get it

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by korexdodo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
One word for the wise. If you can take a picture in a hotel bathroom or bedroom and show it to your BF/GF, then it's ok. But if you can't show it to them, den something is wrong.
We can't help it. Every society judges it's occupants, lame as it might sound, in Nigeria, even if you go to fellowship in a hotel, you will be called names!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Namdeenero(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op, the truth is that 95% of girls who take pictures in hotel rooms are broke girls who come from very poor homes. Hoes too do that sometimes, they wanna come off as rich girls who belong. I know em. Infact 70% of girls here are HOES!

9 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by happney65: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
First of all, you're the one being very judgmental. How would you just conclude that the majority of girls who go to hotels go there for sex?
Secondly, this is the first time I'm hearing that girls who take selfies in hotels are making a mockery of themselves. That's ridiculous.
Finally, you say they are exposing their "excapades'' to prying judging eyes? Well, it's none of your business then, since you're not the one being "judged". People are not so jobless to gather round and start insulting a girl, just because she took a selfie in a hotel undecided

There's nothing wrong with taking pictures in hotels. Deal with that! smiley

Ode nii ee..It shows you are a confirmed Olosho.Ladies who visit men in hotel room just go there to watch African Magic and Soundcity..Rubbish..No wonder when you reach the age of 30 you'll start going from one prayer house to the other say u no get husband..My so.called girlfriend would be snapping pictures in various hotels and you think i would marry you?Why are you girls so so Daft?You wld tell me wetin u go do for that hotel..Ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by belac: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Only affected would defend op is not making sense...
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Alezy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
absolutely no P taking photos in hotel or anywhere else but for the record, a guy that wants a wife will always look at where she spend most of her time to know the kind of woman he zz getting married 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one, @op.
Guilty conscience arguing since B.C.
They are so obsessed with all these taking pictures madness of a thing. It's not far from;
1. To show off their boot and boobs.
2. To show off their new wears.
3. Their class in a new environment.
I always ask, will there bewest fall when they take pictures in conferences, work places, coming down from flights even without looking at these cameras?
That's class girls. Not exposing your ignorants.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Tbillz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
what are you doing in the hotel?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Dindondin(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tbillz:
It will make them classy.... So U as a guy wont budget below what you have seen in the picture. It is called setting standard #so make more money
Those girls, their brain is just so small

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.