Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Best Quran Reciter In The World - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Best Quran Reciter In The World (11901 Views)

Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Please , Which Reciter Is The Best To Memorize Quran Myself Via My Phone / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Quran Reciter In The World by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Salam. I need to download Quranic audio recitation but I want recommendations on the best Quran reciter.
I uphold my Imaan but I am a fanatic.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by AgentXxx(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gwani sadiku is a great Qari... u can find his recitation @ dawahnigeria.com
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by AgentXxx(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
one more thing, he is a nigeria from the north and recite very slow that you can listen to every araf and arakah
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by Bamoha(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abdullahi abba is also a very sound qari from Nigeria... but when it comes to the whole world, i am confused on weda to gv it to sheikh said el ghamdi or mishary rashid alafasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
jayceeabdulwasiu:
Salam. I need to download Quranic audio recitation but I want recommendations on the best Quran reciter.
I uphold my Imaan but I am a fanatic.
Have you listened to Anwar Al Aulaki '' The Hereafter "? If you do, then I will advise you download the reciters own. I don't know his name.

There is another recited, Shiekh Abubakr Al Shatri.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by Tongsman(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I suggest you go for Sheikh Abdulrahmon Alsudais
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgentXxx:
Gwani sadiku is a great Qari... u can find his recitation @ dawahnigeria.com

In fact to me, his pronunciation is second to none

1 Like

Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by AgentXxx(m): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
same for me too...
PhunsukhWangdu:

In fact to me, his pronunciation is second to none
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks to everyone. Allah's Rahman
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by yetunsbay(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Sheikh Abubakr Shatri
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by okoomoge2(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Al-Quran is not just about the best receiter.

Please take the Quran, read and comprehend every ayah and increase your taqwah.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by munex007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I recommend Sheik Idris Akbar..He his relatively unknown but his recitation is very emotional and deep..He crys a lot @ verses were Allah states the punishment of the Kafir and the glad tidings of the believers..His recitation is calm not too fast or slow

You can find it here http://quranicaudio.com/quran/116

If you want Nigeria reciter I will recommend the Hausa Qaris posted above most of the south west reciters don't use Tajwid
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by HassanaHenry: 4:39am On Apr 16, 2021
There is this reciter that have a unique voice. His recitation was played on NTA during the death of Former president Yaradua. Please I don't know his name. I will appreciate it if anyone can suggest his name to me and where I can download this recitation.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by Muhammadzakari: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
You may like to listen to Saud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al-Shuraim.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by Muhammadzakari: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
You may like to listen to Saud ibn Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al-Shuraim. He is an great reciter.
Re: Best Quran Reciter In The World by LyfeJennings(m): 1:54am On May 03, 2021
I'm very comfortable with Sudais

(1) (Reply)

Best Form Of Tawassul (intercession) - Using The Holy Prophet / Why Those Who Are Patient Always Win / Olu Of Warri's Travails And The Lessons Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.