Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) (45056 Views)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Children Suffering From Meningitis Lying On The Floor In Zamfara (Photos) / Lifeless Body On The Road Around LUTH (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
The irony and funny aspect about it all is that many ppl will pass her by on their way to church and mosques , they will look at her and say may God help her but they won't render any help .

1 Like

Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
pedel:
I have contacted the Department of Foregin Affairs in Dublin who should be contacting her next of kin and Irish Embassy in Abuja.
I have also contacted news channels in Ireland including RTE, Independent and Q102. I have also called local Garda (police) station.
I have called many Edo people in Ireland and have sent message to the Benin Community in Ireland.
I hope someone recognise the woman. I have done the best I could do.

I hope Lagos state government intervenes.

nice one Bro,

more blessings to you.
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Can't you see she's not Nigerian? Please someone contact the Irish or UK High Commission in Lagos or Abuja to help contact her family in Ireland. Better still check the Immigrations date stamp in her passport to ascertain when she came into the country. God save us undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well done boss! God bless you.

pedel:
I have contacted the Department of Foregin Affairs in Dublin who should be contacting her next of kin and Irish Embassy in Abuja.
I have also contacted news channels in Ireland including RTE, Independent and Q102. I have also called local Garda (police) station.
I have called many Edo people in Ireland and have sent message to the Benin Community in Ireland.
I hope someone recognise the woman. I have done the best I could do.

I hope Lagos state government intervenes.
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
redgem:
Lifeless....!!! that is she's close to death..

Hmmm..they should take her to a nearby hospital or get a doctor to come check her before contacting her people.. #firstaid
she is dead already not close to death.Abi what is ur own definition of lifeless?
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by komek(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
The lady is reportedly lying down lifeless on Obasa street off Oba Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/614729867528114177

Obasa street? When was that? And where is the pix of the woman. All these bloggers sef
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by redgem(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
she is dead already not close to death.Abi what is ur own definition of lifeless?

Hehehehe...lifeless to me might be either dead or a little life is left/close to death....

Well since to everyone it means totally dead no p...
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by princewealthzoe: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is this not Vivian, eh I Hope she is not d one.
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by kayalla(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
which one is this lying on the road tactics now?

this is third one in a week. re we done with the trekking madness now its lying on the road. God abeg o
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Any update on this case?
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2015
I hope its not the same Comfort Omoregie that used to sing in Ondo dialect?
I remember my neighbour from Ondo state then used to play a song that the artiste s Comfort Omoregie and judging from her DOB 1963,it could be her.
Hmmm

I remember the voice of brother Andrew in London,"Ma pada si Nigeria oh,olorun wa nibiyi o"Now with the rate of atrocities in Nigeria I am begining to ponder on these words,does it mean God is not in Nigeria?
Baby factory discovered
Ritualist den
Armed robbers
Cultist
Boko Haram
Is this a sane country to raise a child?
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by justNonso: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
agarawu23:
I pray somebody should help her.

at least ppl should help her instead of looking....

please click on the link on my signature and vote me embarassed God bless
it seems u hv a problem of reading and understandin,d lady is lying lifeless mean she is dead, hw can u help the dead.
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by harveyspec: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
dotcomnamename:

God bless you. I live in Ireland and i've contacted few people too..

My apologies for being skeptical

1. No photo of the lady lying on the street but a passport could be shown

2. I haven't seen an Irish passport before, pls is the validity usually 25yrs

3. Her signature is just her name & initials, is that allowed on a passport

4. The passport photograph almost looks black & white

I will be grateful if you can provide answers to these questions & concern since you live in Ireland

I feel this is a blogger at work just to generate traffic, a simple google of her name will pop up results of gossip site, no credible source
Re: Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) by profindar: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2015
harveyspec:

My apologies for being skeptical

1. No photo of the lady lying on the street but a passport could be shown

2. I haven't seen an Irish passport before, pls is the validity usually 25yrs

3. Her signature is just her name & initials, is that allowed on a passport

4. The passport photograph almost looks black & white

I will be grateful if you can provide answers to these questions & concern since you live in Ireland

I feel this is a blogger at work just to generate traffic, a simple google of her name will pop up results of gossip site, no credible source

1. I think the original poster should answer this.
2. The validity is 10 years (2015 - 2025) which is correct.
3. There is no visible signature on Irish passport.
4. Yes, that is how photograph in Irish passport looks like.

Sorry, I answer your questions because I am privy to the information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / 21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / Ciclopirox Eradicates HIV Permanently From Infected Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.