Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Girls And Their Forming - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls And Their Forming (2693 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Forming / Girls And Big Eye... (photo) / Naija Girls And Their Mentors. Very Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Forming by yungkiz(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2015
If forming was a course in the university, most nigeria girls will study it and granduate with first class without stress! They can form!..hian oh!.. They want to enter bus; they will form, they want to queue in the bank; they will form, they want to ask for direction; they will form, they want to speak English they will still form..
The one wey dey pain me pass na, Ask any Nigeria girls 'What is your favourite food,'the Next thing you go hear na names of food wey dey never chop for their life before, some wey be say na only chrismas day or when one MAGA take they out Naim they go chop am!.. She go start 'Errrrm I love Poacrhed pear salad so much, I take it after eating a little of Grilled chicken and cheese fondue! It depends on my mode though, if I'am cold I opt for paprika roast chicken and cauliflower cheese, if I had a stressful day I just take baked potatoes and aubergines, and not forgetting my noodles and cereals, but Ebe is Hell No for me,'I hate Ebe..
Taaaaahhh! Lies! Why una dey form eh 9ja Ladies, 90% of Ladies in Nigeria will never accept the fact that they eat Ebe, once you mention Ebe they go squeese face like Hunter singlet, meanwhile na Ebe Morning, Ebe afternoon, Ebe Night them dey chop..! Tell naija babe now make she come join you eat Ebe and better drop soup, she go shout! I don't eat Ebe, It's not my thing"Ladies just accept that you love Ebe, forget all this food you never chop before, why the forming?
#Licking Ebola Sweet

3 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Forming by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Nice joke...but it begs the question, WHAT IS EBE?
Re: Girls And Their Forming by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
na eba u dey call ebe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Forming by yungkiz(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Yes I mean eba, but igbo pple call ebe
Re: Girls And Their Forming by Emmaville(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lolz @ Ebe grin
Re: Girls And Their Forming by Elizkid: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
as 4 me,I don't lyk 2 form cos I don't Knw who can help me tomorrow, if I form the person go think say I don chop belle food
Re: Girls And Their Forming by yungkiz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Emmaville:
Lolz @ Ebe grin

What is amuzing
Re: Girls And Their Forming by yungkiz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Elizkid:
as 4 me,I don't lyk 2 form cos I don't Knw who can help me tomorrow, if I form the person go think say I don chop belle food

That is the fact

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Forming by McWhillion(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
abeg eba don get new nickname?
Re: Girls And Their Forming by yungkiz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
McWhillion:
abeg eba don get new nickname?

Na now u know

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian; / When Ilorin Alfa's Visit Lagos For The First Time / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When Going To A Birthday Party With Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.