Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How True Is This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This (2444 Views)

How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX) / Girls...how True Is This (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This by realdee44(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha this is funny.
Its a Man's responsibility to provide for a
woman because the last time a woman
did, they were both kicked out of the
garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This by dharay99: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
lol,
Fuçkinq true tho. angry
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2015
If a woman cater for a man , na trouble d man go enter just like Adam wey chop Apple enter one chance grin
Re: How True Is This by Jayjay0(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided
Re: How True Is This by Erukumakanaki: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Hahahahahaha this is funny. Its a Man's responsibility to provide for a woman because the last time a woman did, they were both kicked out of the garden of Eden.
Doesn't Applies to when a man has a SUGAR MUMMY angry
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Hahahahahaha this is funny. Its a Man's responsibility to provide for a woman because the last time a woman did, they were both kicked out of the garden of Eden.
u beta dnt gve urself hope
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Victoriabee
Re: How True Is This by Slimzjoe(m): 11:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Funny grin
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:
Victoriabee
undecided
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:
undecided
Gender inequality....accept thy kind's fate.
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Gender inequality....accept thy kind's fate.
Chai! My ideology must have really inflicted great pain in you. cheesy
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Chai! My ideology must have really inflicted great pain in you. cheesy
What an ideology... smiley
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:
What an ideology... smiley
Since you sound pained.
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is the truth tho.

These days,things are changing sha. Men are becoming lazy thus making women feel the need to be independent thus bruising the egos of men and the men lose the confidence and self esteem thus creating the need to always be condescending toward the women folk,there by causing chaos.

The society has become a mad house
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Since you sound pained.

Perhaps nairaland is taking its toll on your mental fortification or else, that was a shallow assertion.
Re: How True Is This by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Hahahahahaha this is funny.
Its a Man's responsibility to provide for a
woman because the last time a woman
did, they were both kicked out of the
garden of Eden.

According to the bible, they were kicked out the garden because they disobeyed God.

Satan cornered Eve because he knew Eve could influenced Adam to fall for the trick. You have men running amuck and posting threads about how women have used and discarded them....sounds like the daughters of Eve. grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
blublahd:

Perhaps nairaland is taking its toll on your mental fortification or else, that was a shallow assertion.
When you grow up, you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:
When you grow up, you'll understand.
Now, that sounds like a pained person.
Re: How True Is This by 2dice(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
It is the truth tho.

These days,things are changing sha. Men are becoming lazy thus making women feel the need to be independent thus bruising the egos of men and the men lose the confidence and self esteem thus creating the need to always be condescending toward the women folk,there by causing chaos.

The society has become a mad house
sweerat
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
2dice:
sweerat

Hawayu smiley
Re: How True Is This by 2dice(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

Hawayu smiley
very fine ... been a while ...how have you been dear?
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

According to the bible, they were kicked out the garden because they disobeyed God.

Satan cornered Eve because he knew Eve could influenced Adam to fall for the trick. You have men running amuck and posting threads about how women have used and discarded them....sounds like the daughters of Eve. grin
This is not bible matter, the person that posted it b4 I copy & posted on NL was just being funny.
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Luedave:
u beta dnt gve urself hope
Give myself hope on what? Guys who wait for ladies to fund them are failures & failures don't come around me. So I truly don't no what you are talking about.
Re: How True Is This by Lovelynature(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Funny but Truth sha
Re: How True Is This by Lovelynature(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Give myself hope on what? Guys who wait for ladies to fund them are failures & failures don't come around me. So I truly don't no what you are talking about.
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
u wud live to undastand beta.... No1 is gonna wait fr y'all to fund him but u wud lose if u also wait fr a man to fund u
Re: How True Is This by Lovelynature(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
No guy in his right mind would like his woman to cater for him. It gives men joy to fund people around him especially his woman.
Re: How True Is This by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
This is not bible matter, the person that posted it b4 I copy & posted on NL was just being funny.

Ok. Free me nor. undecided
Re: How True Is This by MrsChima(f): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lovelynature:
No guy in his right mind would like his woman to cater for him. It gives men joy to fund people around him especially his woman.

Hmmm.
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Luedave:
u wud live to undastand beta.... No1 is gonna wait fr y'all to fund him but u wud lose if u also wait fr a man to fund u
Well, there is no need for ur words because you are not God & besides am doing well myself & God has blessed me with a great man who knows his responsibility and is doing them as I no mine & am doing it
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Ok. Free me nor. undecided
sweetheart I no hole you oh grin. I just wanted you to understand where I am coming from because you were taking it in a different way. It was just a funny saying.
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Luedave:
you will be to one to lose because I can see you will not be a responsible man when you grow up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number / Photo: When Your Man Holds A Phd In Cheating, This Happen. / A Man Seen In Broad Daylight Taking His Bath On A Busy Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.