Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

How True Is This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This (2452 Views)

How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX) / Girls...how True Is This (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
realdee44:
Well, there is no need for ur words because you are not God & besides am doing well myself & God has blessed me with a great man who knows his responsibility and is doing them as I no mine & am doing it
i dodnt say i want to marry yu.....

if i need a woman in ma life, she gotta be som1 wu wud assist me to get beyond d peak of success
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
i dodnt say i want to marry yu.....

if i need a woman in ma life, she gotta be som1 wu wud assist me to get beyond d peak of success
you really have a problem with your thinking, where did I say you want to marry me? You said I will end up losing if I wait for someone that will provide for me & I said there is no need for that your word because God has already given me a man that can provide for his household while I also do my part to assist him. Plz think well b4 you comment.
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2015
realdee44:
you really have a problem with your thinking, where did I say you want to marry me? You said I will end up losing if I wait for someone that will provide for me & I said there is no need for that your word because God has already given me a man that can provide for his household while I also do my part to assist him. Plz think well b4 you comment.
u also think well b4 quoting me.......... y telling me u got a man is ma F biz sad

..... my advice to ladies out there is to work fr their money and get enough fund to support d husband wen in need and not syphoon 4rm d husband
Re: How True Is This by realdee44(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
u also think well b4 quoting me.......... y telling me u got a man is ma F biz sad

..... my advice to ladies out there is to work fr their money and get enough fund to support d husband wen in need and not syphoon 4rm d husband
you are the one that quoted me first and told me that I will lose if am waiting for someone to provide for me & I think that comment was very worng how can you just say to someone you don't even know that the person will lose when you are not God & that was when I responded to you that God as aleady blessed me with a responsible man. Beside I posted that because I saw it somewhere & taught it funny so that your comment was not necessary at all.
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2015
realdee44:
you are the one that quoted me first and told me that I will lose if am waiting for someone to provide for me & I think that comment was very worng how can you just say to someone you don't even know that the person will lose when you are not God & that was when I responded to you that God as aleady blessed me with a responsible man. Beside I posted that because I saw it somewhere & taught it funny so that your comment was not necessary at all.
no offense pls, that alright
Re: How True Is This by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

undecided

Could u pls followback. U r cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Spanked By Someone Before / Why Is Airforce1 Such A Loser? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.