Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need Help Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Please. (740 Views)

I Need Help Please / How To Switch From 4G On Samsung Galaxy S4 Active??? Help Please / This Might Be Outdated But Nairaland Engineers I Need Your Help Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2015
I am very very careless when it comes to phones.. I just gave out my Samsung galaxy core 2 cos I damaged the memory card slot, that same yesterday I got a nokia lumia 520. Now I got an alert to update it, it's been taking ages, nd it goes off nd comes on again nd shows gear signs, I don't know if its my wi-fi connection or I have damaged this phone.

please help me.
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Have u added an external memory to it?
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
Have u added an external memory to it?

like ... memory card? I don't get?
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

like ... memory card? I don't get?

Yes memory card!
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Yes memory card!

I added a memory card but I noticed it was full.. nd besides phone Is totally empty..
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

I added a memory card but I noticed it was full.. nd besides phone Is totally empty..
u need a new or bigger mem card. How big is the phone internal mem?
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
u need a new or bigger mem card. How big is the phone internal mem?

4.32 GB
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Blossom023:

4.32 GB

Its fair but not too big. Try the update u re ask to do. If its slow its either ur network is slow of ur phone processor is low!
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:

Its fair but not too big. Try the update u re ask to do. If its slow its either ur network is slow of ur phone processor is low!

thank you. I think its my wifi .
Re: I Need Help Please. by AlbertTennyson(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello,
Try using the following method and I am sure you will get your phone as in same condition as it was when you purchased and will also work smoothly and fine except if it got any damages physically,
(Note:Before doing this process be sure to note all important contacts information and details you have in your phone such as Contacts, Messages, Notes. Also copy the important files from phone to memory card and remove memory card out from phone. If you want to re-install same application which you have now in your phone then also note there names and details so that you can download it later.)
Follow the steps:
Slide your finger left on the display.
Press Settings, Next press About. Next press Restore factory default settings, Next press reset your phone. Next press yes to accept, Next press yes to confirm.
(Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.)

After this process try updating your phone, I am sure it will work fine and you will get the updates within the desired time.

Beside this if you find any other difficulties or issues, Please let us know.
Thank-You!
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
AlbertTennyson:
Hello,
Try using the following method and I am sure you will get your phone as in same condition as it was when you purchased and will also work smoothly and fine except if it got any damages physically,
(Note:Before doing this process be sure to note all important contacts information and details you have in your phone such as Contacts, Messages, Notes. Also copy the important files from phone to memory card and remove memory card out from phone. If you want to re-install same application which you have now in your phone then also note there names and details so that you can download it later.)
Follow the steps:
Slide your finger left on the display.
Press Settings, Next press About. Next press Restore factory default settings, Next press reset your phone. Next press yes to accept, Next press yes to confirm.
(Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.)

After this process try updating your phone, I am sure it will work fine and you will get the updates within the desired time.

Beside this if you find any other difficulties or issues, Please let us know.
Thank-You!

ok tnks for ur concern but I cant even get the phone on to even do all dat nd now its not even coming on at all.
Re: I Need Help Please. by Youngpo413: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Blossom023:

thank you. I think its my wifi .
with that amount,you would have bought lumia 532 with quad core processor,snapdragon 200 and 1gb ram,still 20k,but 520 is still good,anyway welcome to the lumia family,remember to upgrade to window 8.1....I'm a big lumia fan,have a nice day...... Hello CORTANA!
Re: I Need Help Please. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
with that amount,you would have bought lumia 532 with quad core processor,snapdragon 200 and 1gb ram,still 20k,but 520 is still good,anyway welcome to the lumia family,remember to upgrade to window 8.1....I'm a big lumia fan,have a nice day...... Hello CORTANA!
Yh took it to Nokia care centre nd it has been updated. What are the benefits of Cortana
Re: I Need Help Please. by Youngpo413: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Blossom023:

Yh took it to Nokia care centre nd it has been updated. What are the benefits of Cortana
its like a personal assistance that can remind you of events,you can also interact with her and many more things.

(1) (Reply)

Fastest And Simpliest Launcher(screenshots) / Tecno H6 / The New MTN Blackberry Subcriptions Codes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.