Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA (1051 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by damiloladuke: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
I tried to confirm my incoming traffic thrift analytics and I was Shocked to see that the 40% of my visitors are coming in from KENYA. And Nigeria having 32%. I am so surprised at this. and the bulk of my promotions is on major Nigerian blogs and forums.

www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maybe u are of Kenyan descent!

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by sammyyoung2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
vfactor:
Maybe u are of Kenyan descent!

Seconded
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by lomprico(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
We no go click on d link, u wan use wayo make us enta ur blog. Mtchewwww!
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
lomprico:
We no go click on d link, u wan use wayo make us enta ur blog. Mtchewwww!

Lolz. No be so na, Oga, must of ur users a from Nigeria, but the Koko bsay, they used Kenya IP embedded with there browsers..

you undrstand abi? Mine na Too much ghanian oo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by bedfordng(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
probably the site name is written in kenyan language.just kidding. It simply means that most of your traffic is from kenya.maybe you have stuffs related to what kenyan are searching for.you will have to start writing stuffs related to nigeria
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by gidimasters(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
same here
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by NaijaFutbol: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Their is a place in kenya called "Weno".

So some searches of "Get job (in) Weno" will bring up your site
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by fineyemi(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2015
OMG!!!! Hav always wanted to ask d same question Take a luk @m ranking
Kenya Nigeria Indonesia Usa Uk China
Ma site promotion/info is all about nigeria university news update
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by damiloladuke: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
NaijaFutbol:
Their is a place in kenya called "Weno".

So some searches of "Get job (in) Weno" will bring up your site
damned, you are right... not bad though, it will eventually help my adsense
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by Warlord3000(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
There is something peculiar about the Kenya thing lately oo shocked

Just kidding.. I think I know why and i know what to do cheesy wink

Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by Catalyst007(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
I tried to confirm my incoming traffic thrift analytics and I was Shocked to see that the 40% of my visitors are coming in from KENYA. And Nigeria having 32%. I am so surprised at this. and the bulk of my promotions is on major Nigerian blogs and forums.

www.wenogetjob.com

MAKE SURE YOU HAVEN'T GEO-TAGGED YOUR SITE TO THAT REGION.
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by 100ksalescom(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Most mobile internet users in Nigeria use Opera mini and one of opera's servers is likely to be in Kenya tats why. smiley
Re: Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2016
like 100ksalescom said, most of the companies that host advertisement are based in Kenya, so before you advert is displayed, it would be rerouted to Kenya first before appearing on a Nigerian based website, same thing if a customer clicks on the advert, that might make it look like there is traffic comming from Kenya

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / Help! My Twitter Account Don't Tweet,retweet Or Follow Anymore Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.