Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. (615 Views)

Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Is It Right For Parents To Chase Their Daughter Out Because Of Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. by misspicy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
I noticed that some parents especially mothers don't wear undies for their kids,be it babies or a toddler.This kids are too small to know their left from right and with the growing issues of [b]PEADOPHILES[/b]making the news in this present age,i feel i should call your attentions to this issue.
Imagine a 3 year girl left to play with her friends in a face me i slap you compound without pants on.
Am not saying having their undies on alone can protect them from sexual molestation but it will go a long way in covering them.
Some parents will wear dresses for their female child with no pant or pampers under...why
Of recent i read a story of how a 3year old was tested for staphlococcus infection,how did she come about it?
Please parents should take note and stop this trend.
Let's protect our children
Re: ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. by Erukumakanaki: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
those days Ali and Simbi didn't wear panties till they were 10yrs old angry
Re: ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. by KOLZY(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
misspicy:
I noticed that some parents especially mothers don't wear undies for their kids,be it babies or a toddler.This kids are too small to know their left from right and with the growing issues of [b]PEADOPHILES[\b]making the news in this present age,i feel i should call your attentions to this issue.
Imagine a 3 year girl left to play with her friends in a face me i slap you compound without pants on.
Am not saying having their undies on alone can protect them from sexual molestation but it will go a long way in covering them.
Some parents will wear dresses for their female child with no pant or pampers under...why
Of recent i read a story of how a 3year old was tested for staphlococcus infection,how did she come about it?
Please parents should take note and stop this trend.
am only hoping the message is heard and worked on
Re: ATTENTION!!!!! Parents And Parents To Be. by donholy28(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm so shameless men re now everywhere... Parents take note.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Him, He Need Your Help / Residents Of Dolphin Estate Ikoyi ..... Deal Dey / History In Jos As Church Conducts Mass Wedding For 52 Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.